This is Soros's son

This is Soros's son.

His father is almost dying, do you think he will carry on his father's agendas?

Other urls found in this thread:

beingjewish.com/identity/whoisajew.html
instagram.com/senaitgidey/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes he will.

Did soros have a kid at 68 or something?

Probably, but his son won't.

Of course, he's bound to. But he's most likely a minimal fraction of the father's intellect and skills.

Pretty sure that’s why Soros transferred the bulk of his money to the open society. Would enable his son to carry on the family business of fomenting revolutions and make it easier for his spawn to shift the funds around back to his own pockets if need be.

Probably. Thankfully the new guard of the kike overlord class are a bunch of morons who make themselves too visible. When the Jacob Rothschilds, the George Soroses, and the David Rockefellers of the world all die off, these sloppy morons who will inherit it will end up causing an uprising against them not seen since Hitler.

>hey dad meet my gf
what do, Sup Forums?

It's the only thing that keeps balance of power in check. These kids have nothing on their kike predecessors.

Wow.. I will remember that face.

Fucking scum. I wonder what President Donalds sons think of this guy.

That's probably our only hope, sad to say.

He’s a cunt just like his father.

Soros, 25, is pursuing a doctorate at U.C. Berkeley, along with a higher profile as a philanthropist. “To have the ability to be a philanthropist is a big luxury,” he said.

In 2010, he became the leading student donor to — wait for it — the Democratic Party. And in August, he gave his first major donation, $250,000, to Jewish Funds for Justice, a foundation that supports low-income communities and grassroots organizations. He also sits on its board.

The donation brought him in September to New York, where he visited a Queens office of the immigrant rights organization Make the Road, a JFJ grantee. There, Soros listened far more than he talked, walking quietly through the building and asking the circle of clients and staffers who had been convened for his benefit only one question: how the recession had affected them.

“My Jewish identity is intrinsically linked to philanthropy, whether to Jewish organizations or not,” said Soros. “We have an affinity with other minorities. That means a sense of responsibility, especially in light of the Holocaust.”

He had him at 65 the fertile bastard

This is the failure, he's got two more.

pull the weed up by the roots before it can infect the garden

He would if he could, but daddy Soros dumped all of his money into his foundation, nothing left behind for his son.

My dad had me at 50. Was dead before I turned 20.
Old dads are shit.

This. People don’t realize their evil plans are really just as fragile, riddled with holes and retarded as ours. One fucking weak link and everything comes down, this is without even considering the havoc a spoiled heir would cause.

pretty sure he is gay

So he can spend daddy's money but will he be a power figure like his father? Almost certainly not.

>soros
>the final boss

Keep dreaming faggots.

>that face
>that expression
>everything he's wearing
God I wish my dad was a billionaire so I could be a complete fucking tool, too.

Soros just gave like 90% of his wealth to a NGO designed to carry out his plan. the machine designed to destroy the west has already been put in place. Soros' son doesn't matter.

He doesn't know enough to carry on his father's shit. Thats why Soros dropped all his money into his foundation.

>do you think he will carry on his father's agendas?

He is part of the reason they lost the last election, so lets hope so.

>especially in light of the Holocaust.

how many generations of jews will realistically be able to milk the shoah?

that would explain the autism

this is the irony of the 'new world order' 100 years ago there was a dedicated group of men who worked really hard because the believed in an ideology, 15-20 years ago they kicked it into overdrive because they were getting old and knew they were dying. they spoke openly and freely about their globalisation plans, their religion, and their ideology. the people they passed the torch to are mostly braindead and will not be able to fulfil their fathers wishes

he blocked me from instagram for insulting his father,and yes he will but i feel like he is a cuck and wont last for long

What an embarrassment

david rockerfeller is dead

damn she cute desu

I'm talking of his class, you know, the puppetmasters who work behind the shadows and pull the strings.

Continuing to donate billions to charitable causes? I would hope so

Who knows? He might just be acting as an idiot now to not attract attention. I don't know anything about him.

Also, who cares.

Someone will do to him what they did to Assange

he's just tasting the rainbow

What's that disgusting shit around his mouth? Herp?

>those niggergums

so fuckin gross

Nothing. Because he will blow his money on reparations

This doesn't look like a guy with a demon like ambition. He'll be a flaccid dick.

he's cute, anyone knows if he likes boys?

I'm pretty sure that's exactly why it was done, so now he can cry poverty and claim donations. It's all a racket.

Is a Jew Going to Jew

dis bitch ugly

Yes, but will he dont it effectively. No

Numale face

jesus this is painfully Jewish

He will until he is put in a gas chamber, and following that, an oven, and finally, as smoke out of a chimney

>We have an affinity with other minorities. That means a sense of responsibility

Make no mistake. (((They))) want to exterminate the white race. By hook or by crook.

>Soros, 25, is pursuing a doctorate at U.C. Berkeley
CALLING ALL CALI ANONS

Srsly guys, ironically (hi FBI/CIA/CSIS/GCHQ) this guy needs to go down.

>My son, what are you doing? That woman is for the goiym. Son... i dying

It will continue forever unless we stop them. Imagine the ridiculous lies they'd tell hundreds of years out.

No, he looks like a retard.

His father probably hates his gusts secretly.

good point

I can't figure out what kind of creature she looks like

would unironically marry that black chick

Pfft, nope. Soros's legacy will either die with that faggot or be carried on by his underlings--at least until they get the idea of becoming the next Soros themselves, which will give the rest of them the same idea, and then it'll fall apart anyway.

Not that there won't be globalist billionaires trying to dick the world over. There will be. But it won't be that loser.

no and if he tries he won't make it because he is too dumb

He has all that money and he can only pull a nog? What a bitch.

fuck and i thought me being born by my 45 yr old parents are bad.

We have new ones.

shit that black girl is a qt

Don't get too excited, leaf, it's not a dog

Agreed - yuge qt.

Everybody knows that the Kaifeng Jews are the final boss.

Yes he will.
Pic very related.

George donated $18bn to his own foundation which directly funds Cultural Marxist anti white groups and militant separatist groups across the western world. Expect a large chunk of that to filter to Catalonia and America to arm the Commies.

He probably wont but (((they))) will force him to do so.

>That will barely paid two parties.

And the UN it's almost death already.

Lol he's going to toss away his jewish seed and produce gentiles with this African? Although I suppose we all know the Soros' are actually idol worshippers.

beingjewish.com/identity/whoisajew.html

instagram.com/senaitgidey/?hl=en

East African.
Not even genetically related to the west african monkeys from the jungle.
She's the type of girl this fascist song is about:
youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4

They're all monkeys cucklord.

I don't think you understand. It's not about politics, its about violent action.
Soros has hidden wealth of upto $1tn thanks to private investments,property,shares and investing in both sides of every conflict, his public wealth is around $25bn. He's directly funded over 50 coups and revolutions in his lifetime with the latest being Ukraine and the imminent Spanish one and admitted in an interview that he doesn't believe in God and thus can do whatever he wants with a clear conscience.

Donating to his own foundation which as I said has been proven to fund groups like Antifa and all these anti white propaganda we've been seeing means he pays no tax. Allowing maximum resources to what is coming in Spain and America.

Nah. East African ancestors were actually worth something and has a classical period on par with Rome,Egypt,Greece and Persia. They come from deserts and savannah grasslands not literal Jungles like 97% of all African-Americans and 80% of all Afro-Europeans do.

He probably has another old kike as a successor, since his son seems like a complete trust fund fuccboi.

Pretty sure he’s actually gay

> 40 yo
I can feel you fellow flipper