David Icke

Are the Reptilians of his books actually a metaphor for Jews that pretend to be white when it’s convenient?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiQidnfRWk8
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pastor-shooting-suspect-kyle-odom-charged-claims-martians-control-earth-n535241
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=mUWgYLc0Xwc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN4-49dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You got it.

Then why doesn't he just come out and say it?

no. it speaks to the eye drag effect which occurs in facial expression transfer

Basically. He beats around the bush - talks about Rothschild Zionism.. Then starts talking about (((reptilians))). I think we know the connection, yet I'm not sure David does.

It took you this long to figure that out?

I get the vibe that while David does mean Zionism a lot of the time, he also genuinely believes that the Demiurge is the guiding hand behind it all.

Interesting shit, worth a listen.

oy vey antisemite. shut it down

That'd be bad for business, home slice.

Believe it or not I got into David Icke and his theories about life being a simulation after having a bout with depression and nihilistic atheism. This was around the time that iPhones were just coming out and we still had dial up, so no internet for me. My serious studies into the JQ didn’t begin until about a year ago when they it became clear that they’re gearing up for the final showdown. Better late than never, right?

He must be a gatekeeper, how else would he get so much news coverage?

Part of his job is to make conspiracy theorists look loopy, I saw a breakfast news show with him as a guest and they introduced him as "David Ike, this man believes the world is run by lizard aliens...The moon is a gigantic spacecraft and 9/11 was a conspiracy."

They get you to associate the real conspiracies with unbelievable nonsense to make it seem all the more unreliable.

He's working for them.

If you read his books, he shouts out Norman Finkelstein, is heavily critical of Israel and its treatment of the Palestinians and frequently condemns political Zionism. He probably knows he would lose TONS of money since he goes on tour, still publishes books and helped put other people on so he plays the “it’s just a few of the jews, honest..” to save face.

I look at the world,and i wouldnt be fucking surprised,if the world would be run by lizard aliens and the moon is really a gigantic spacecraft and 9/11 was a conspiracy indeed.

Here the link to that clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=yiQidnfRWk8

Idk man. It seemed crazy 15-20 years ago when he was calling out random people in Britain as being lizard paedophiles, but in recent years he's been proven 100% right. Ignore the loopy shit, but he's not all pointless.

HOLLY FUCK BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought about that.

Hes taking about literal reptiles.

Icke is what happens when you overdose on green + red pills

Just like Jones, he makes millions off promoting that kind of shit.

Well I guess it's possible, but until there's any evidence of that it's safer to assume that people can be completely evil and selfish in the same way people can be ultimately kind and selfless.

It's like Alex Jones, he's not always wrong but is misguiding in many ways.

>makes millions

he really doesn't

>censored
>damn its pretty big

The guy has been warning us. Him and AJ say it clearly, at the top its a cabal of satanist/pedos.

>they don't know

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pastor-shooting-suspect-kyle-odom-charged-claims-martians-control-earth-n535241

sleep tight sweet cattle

He's actually sincere IMO

His latest videos are nothing but "Israeli Zionist Cabal of pedophiles and satanists."
His biggest speeches including Wembley and even here in Sydney he went right into Israel & Zionism for like half an hour.

The reptilian entities are still there but they are the human cabal he talks about as well as the interdimensional entities on the back end.

my take on this is that there are levels of truth and everyone has a certain level of ability to find and confront TRUTH about life, oneself and what the fuck is going on on this planet.

i have personal reality that icke is on a high level of truth. he has an understanding about the universe, aliens, draco (repillians), satanism, power, control, beings outside this universe etc etc, that most ordinary people don't have due to lack of spiritual practice (one could say shedding layers of karma, often over many lifetimes).

that said, the jews are the most obvious "5 senses" suppressors of mankind (only a small percentage who are brainwashed by their ideology) and they are a "who" that are causing and are definitely responsible for the shit going on atm. but they are not the only ones and the draco and other aliens and beings are indeed meddling in our affairs on earth.

this might sound depressing, but on the plus side, im 100% certain they have already lost.

i fucking love david icke. he says a bunch of crazy shit, but he has a really positive outlook on life especially for people that have overdosed on the Redpill.

He is like the guy to watch if you feel like the redpill is killing you. He walks you back to reality using his bat shit conspiracies, some of which are 100% true however some of which are completely gonzo.

David Icke is what you watch when you are ODing or hungover on Redpills. He lets you know that everything will be okay, we've seen this all before, and lets you know you are not alone, that you are not powerless, and that the fight has just begun. And to get ready. Seriously, i love the dude.

pic unrelated sorta

He's a bit of an egotistical prick irl

if you feel like the redpill is killing you, you need a "spiritual power up". there's lots and lots of tools out there. acquiring knowledge is not just about finding out about the world and true history etc, but about finding out about oneself.

this is why, although im not a Christian, I see the immense value in it for other people, as it gives them FAITH, faith in the divine and in goodness, a very important spiritual attribute to have, and one that is essential if conditions of life are to improve. christianity is an vital part of the story of western civilization and its success.

What is the moon actually being a spaceship metaphor for?

I feel like Icke is more sincere. He could just be a usual tool to overwhelm and mislead people, he's less crazy than a lot of spiritual people who talk about chi and energies and yantra etc

I’m holding a 2001 movie monolith in my hand that lets me communicate with people across an ocean through a Mongolian basket weaving forum that decided who the most powerful man in the world would be... but yeah walking lizards is just silly, goyim.

No the reptillians are real and they do have a lot to do with the affairs of humanity. They try to control this world as a slave colony and keep the secret space programs at a lower level than they themselves have.

A reptilian soul will often possess a human of high rank and they do so for control and their society honors a one way mission such as that kind of how we look at the soldiers who die in our wars.

Icke belongs in a gas chamber together with the kikes

Icke was right 20 years ago he also predicted a lot of stuff like Wifi Technology except its not organic yet, British Pedophiles Rings, the Simulation theory, The God part of the Brain and so on.

He said he got most of his information when he went to a trip to Peru and some cloud was following him and he just absorbed all the information then he did that thing where he went on British TV and tried to redpill all of Britain.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Talking to some street kids & prostitutes over the past few years there's a few things they've mentioned to me that were odd..

1. Many talked about "Pindar the dragon" who is apparently the ruler of the freemasons/illuminati/occult/royal bloodline families. Not Satan or Lucifer..but this being they called Pindar.

2. They talked about how freemasons seek prostitutes & children with black auras, apparently they're easiest to control and have special powers.

t. Jimmy Savile's vile pedophile ghost

dunno, maybe

youtube.com/watch?v=mUWgYLc0Xwc

He's the man.

He so crazy he discredits himself. Intel agencies just leave him alone. He poisons his own well.

News coverage? Every fucking time he's on TV he's belittled, attacked and laughed at. Try again, retarded fellow.

Here's an Irish pedophile interviewing him. Audience laughs.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2MEN4-49dM

Because a reptillian conspiracy is more believable to most people than "the jews," for whatever reason

no, I think that he legit believes in inter-dimensional shape-shifting reptilian humanoids. I think other people are projecting, using it as a metaphor for Jews when he means "inter-dimensional shape-shifting reptilian humanoids" quite literally.

He is nothing more than a LARPer making money off his lies.

Jews are possessed by reptilian spirits.

no, something happened to him

One day he is a well liked BBC sportscaster and the next he appears on TV in an aquamarine track suit claiming that he is Jesus.

Actually he said he was Jesus because he absorbed so much redpills from his trip to Peru that his brain couldn't process all the information and he was under some sort of delusion for a time.

Well, David Icke had a thing called an awakening. It's called an expansion of consciousness. You and the other shitposters here will probably never experience that. Everything in the physical comes from the metaphysical or invisible world. So, him taking back his spiritual sovereignty made that manifest in real life, as it has for many including myself. Again, have fun being a dumb goy locked into the Masonic checkerboard. Just hurry up and depopulate yourself t b h. And of course the kikes use extraterrestrial or demonic possession and influence in their rituals are you stupid or what.

I've thought that he has been talking about the Jews, glad many user have also come to that conclusion.

The dude is smart, listening to him talk about the economy is amazing, he knows his shit. I could never figure out if a man as smart as him was sincere with the reptile thing. The more I learned the closer to what I knew as a Jew was pretty close to what he described as a reptile. Subtle.

>redpills from his trip to Peru

Ayahuasca?

I don't know his full back story. What happened in Peru?

He stood on a mound and was visited by some incorporeal intelligence.

Sounds like PKD's pink beam

in what context? was he seeking "enlightenment"? was it just some random mound?

david icke is a modern day swift desu.

he was in a taxi or something and felt a calling and asked the driver to pull over and then he went on a hill and had an experience. idk its been a while since i read about it but its in his book "human race get off your knees the lion sleeps no more."

He does talk a fair bit about ayahuasca and DMT, and I agree with a lot of what he says, but it's when he starts connecting it with the inter dimensional reptilian stuff it kinda turns me off him.

I can't remember why he was there, but he mentioned coming across a mound, possibly a sacred Indian barrow, and feeling compelled to stand on it. Then he got hit with the Zebra beam like suggested. I think I read this in Tales from the Time Loop, but it's been about 12 years.

>Part of his job is to make conspiracy theorists look loopy,

thats the point he was making you faggot leaf

thanks

I know but I think that's the point to a degree, to connect conspiracy theory and inter dimensional/spiritual ideas to ridicule and woo-woo.

no because the british monarchy is not jewish

Think about this. We have neanderthal DNA right? Well, some of us do. So, certain aspects of evolution cannot be denied. But certainly there is enough evidence of a great flood taking place which is common in many cultures' creation history, so that cannot be denied either. Is it not plausible that both happened? The bible mentions behemoths. Dinosaurs. Demons and Djinns are said to be made of fire. The Fire that refused to bow to the Clay. That clay being humans. The demons/djinns/reptillians were the first ones to have favor with the gods, but for some reason after the first extinction event that apparently they had a hand in, lost favor and were pushed aside for humans. The serpent is a reptile that tempts the humans into screwing up with their creator because it is jealous of it. Not only jealous of it's form, but jealous of it's greater ability. Quantum mechanics.

kek

he doesn't know about British Isrealism

Is it no surprise that Tesla's theories and Einsteins's Theories cannot be reconciled with each other? Is it no surprise that Tesla was a Gentile and Einstein was a Jew? The reptillian brain is far more basic and reflexive, and lacks the ability to think outside the 3rd dimensional spectrum of thought. Einstein's theory of relativity, if believed to be true by the person, traps the person in 3rd dimensional thought. Teslas theories go beyond that and as such, go beyond the 3rd dimension in thought. Which is why he was suppressed and had his career destroyed. Think about it. If they control the foundation of how you think, they control the rest of how you think. Break free. Break free brothers and sisters.

>Are the Reptilians of his books actually a metaphor for Jews that pretend to be white when it’s convenient?

I think Icke realized it slowly himself through his lifeline journey--he did not start off on the Jews. In fact while I am not a subscriber, I think he believes an evil group--a sect if you wish-- WITHIN Jews are using the the others others as a shield under the guise of "anti-semitism".

for those who poo-poo the inter-dimensional entities aspect of icke. i can assure you that those in the inner circle of the cabal certainly do believe in that stuff and routinely engage in rituals to try and accumulate spiritual power and protection during their "mission".

They certainly used to, but I don't know if they really still do take it seriously

even the mid-level masons sill engage in serious rituals/black magick.

still*