What are you doing to prepare for Nov. 4th Sup Forums?

What are you doing to prepare for Nov. 4th Sup Forums?

I just bought 200 rounds of ammo on top of the thousands I already have

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X5TzF
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=96s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA&t=4s
belliresearchinstitute.com/the-savage-peace-introduction/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice one FBI

There's never really a bad excuse to buy ammo

>I just bought 200 rounds of ammo
Okay, now order the rest of the 2700 rounds.

I live in Oklahoma there is nothing to prepare for everyone here has a pistol on their hip and is for the most part right wing af.

I don't have even close to that kind of money

I’ll be at home with my machetes. NYC sucks

can't you own pump actions, lever actions, bolt etc.?
get an 870

Nothing. Because I'm a redneck in the middle of the woods and your "prepping" are our everyday items and mindset.

Literally my only worry is a full septic tank.

You need to get out of there as soon as possible, NYC will be ground zero for any SHTF scenario

thinking about buying a few gallons of popcorn.

10 swat vs you and a mini gun:
>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP against the first guy you see
>swatguy nr.4 shoots you from the flank
>1400 rounds shot
>1 shot hit
>you

go to work, go home and watch people shitpost

Nothing will happen.

I just want to let ANTIFA know in advance that some of them are alright.

Literally nothing is going to happen. Why does Sup Forums keep falling for this shit? Were all of you born last week or are you mentally challenged?

>can't own pump actions
>suggests an 870

Get a 45/70

literally what are you allowed to own?
how can laws as restrictive as that be constitutional?

Nothing will happen.

We must be ready if somewhat happens

This

>inb4 Illuminati card game card

the point is being prepared whether you know it will happen for sure or not.
you'll feel silly if shit happens and all you have is your limp dick to fight back with

>I just bought 200 rounds of ammo on top of the thousands I already have

1200 rounds won't last 10 minutes during a gun confiscation raid, liberal!

So the right is going to be the one to start shit now? That'll be great for midterm pr. Dumbass.

the left are the ones threatening some kind of revolt, where did I ever say I would do anything more than defend myself?

Seriously ameribros is something really going to happen on november 4th

kek at the patriotards in that pic. The US is such a sausagefest.

“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

archive.is/X5TzF

Take up arms. Do everything possible to make their use unnecessary. Against the army, the only victory is political.
There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence. Such a priori pacifism is a kind of preventive disarmament, a pure police operation. In reality, the question of pacifism is serious only for those who have the ability to open fire. In this case, pacifism becomes a sign of power, since it’s only in an extreme position of strength that we are freed from the need to fire.

From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired.

i'll probably just masturbate that day. It will be the highlight of my day.

We live under an occupation, under police occupation. Undocumented immigrants are rounded up in the middle of the street, unmarked police cars patrol the boulevards, metropolitan districts are pacified with techniques forged in the colonies, the Minister of the Interior makes declarations of war on “gangs” that remind us of the Algerian war — we are reminded of it every day. These are reasons enough to no longer let ourselves be beaten down, reasons enough to organize our self-defense.

The police are not invincible in the streets, they simply have the means to organize, train, and continually test new weapons. Our weapons, on the other hand, are always rudimentary, cobbled-together, and often improvised on the spot. They certainly don’t have a hope of rivaling theirs in firepower, but can be used to hold them at a distance, redirect attention, exercise psychological pressure or force passage and gain ground by surprise. None of the innovations in urban guerilla warfare currently deployed in the French police academies are sufficient to respond rapidly to a moving multiplicity that can strike a number of places at once and that tries to always keep the initiative.

>enforcing immigration law is the same as military occupation

I don't live anywhere near a large coastal city, so I don't give a fuck. Let it burn. Also for the most part.

so you lads won't join in the war that our fathers never got to fight?
the last war that will save or destroy this country, you're just going to sit it out?

Everything points, nonetheless, toward a conception of direct confrontations as that which pins down opposing forces, buying us time and allowing us to attack elsewhere — even nearby. The fact that we cannot prevent a confrontation from occurring doesn’t prevent us from making it into a simple diversion. Even more than to actions, we must commit ourselves to their coordination. Harassing the police means that by forcing them to be everywhere they can no longer be effective anywhere.

Every act of harassment revives this truth, spoken in 1842: “The life of the police agent is painful; his position in society is as humiliating and despised as crime itself... Shame and infamy encircle him from all sides, society expels him, isolates him as a pariah, society spits out its disdain for the police agent along with his pay, without remorse, without regrets, without pity... The police badge that he carries in his pocket documents his shame.” On November 21, 2006, firemen demonstrating in Paris attacked the riot police with hammers and injured fifteen of them. This by way of a reminder that wanting to “protect and serve” can never be an excuse for joining the police.

god dammit Phil go back to /k/

In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.

I pray for and masturbate to the thought of the day you fucking vermin will no longer be able to hide behind police protection, you worthless fucking faggot. I will riot in your blood.

what happens nov. 4th?

I think he's referring to Remington's poor quality control

thank god I got one before they switched to their current garbage manufacturing

n the subway, there’s no longer any trace of the screen of embarrassment that normally impedes the gestures of the passengers. Strangers make conversation without making passes. A band of comrades conferring on a street corner. Much larger assemblies on the boulevards, absorbed in discussions. Surprise attacks mounted in city after city, day after day. A new military barracks has been sacked and burned to the ground. The evicted residents of a building have stopped negotiating with the mayor’s office; they settle in. A company manager is inspired to blow away a handful of his colleagues in the middle of a meeting. There’s been a leak of files containing the personal addresses of all the cops, together with those of prison officials, causing an unprecedented wave of sudden relocations. We carry our surplus goods into the old village bar and grocery store, and take what we lack. Some of us stay long enough to discuss the general situation and figure out the hardware we need for the machine shop. The radio keeps the insurgents informed of the retreat of the government forces. A rocket has just breached a wall of the Clairvaux prison. Impossible to say if it has been months or years since the “events” began. And the prime minister seems very alone in his appeals for calm.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=96s

Why do you have such little ammo stockpiled user? You should have 10,000 rounds.

>checked
The day of the bike lock.

i'm packing a big lunch for a big ole nothing to happen again.

Antifa faggots ran away last June at Sam Houston protest.

Nothing
BECAUSE NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN FAGGOT.

I lost all of my ammo on a canoe trip along with all my rifles.

All these antifa fags will do are some lame ass protests. Thinking they'll start some war is ridiculous.

I bought a gun safe and I'm fixing to hide in it

>thinking about buying a few gallons of popcorn.

Scouting my area fora suitable roof top.

Forgot my pic

nothing will happen

>1200 rounds won't last 10 minutes during a gun confiscation raid, liberal!
What the fuck are you going to be shooting?
An LMG?

Trying to make us look bad huh piss off cia/fbi nigger

>Seriously ameribros is something really going to happen on november 4th
leftists will tear up their own neighborhoods

>preparing to defend ourselves makes us look bad

uhh... ok

>What are you doing to prepare for Nov. 4th Sup Forums?
ive been prepping 7 years for such an occasion

I'm gettin comfy you retard! Let AntiFag destroy itself!

Please pull some shit like this In Houston so we have an excuse to chimp out on you.
PLEASE

Just saying don't attack first let them larp and if they start throwing moltovs well then it okay to shoot them

I'll walk right up to you while you hold an AK in your scrawny arms and tell you to go fuck yourself.
I'll even let you put that gun barrel to my forehead because a faggot like you doesnt have the balls to pull the triger.

you think its just us huh?

america got no future you dummy

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA&t=4s

you'll be disappointed. it'l be like mayday where the faggots protest and then start to smash shit and the cops coral them and arrest a bunch. thats all. I truly hope they do try something but they have no balls.

Can I rely on you lads to actually start a civil conflict?
You should know every single one of you will die but it will be good fun for the rest of us.
Don't take too long

>america got no future you dummy
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Thinking you do.

civil conflicts wont "start"

civil war is a very old thing

we been relatively "stable" for the last 30-40 years. now the ship is taking on water.

you can read about civil war here. at least youl understand what going on

belliresearchinstitute.com/the-savage-peace-introduction/

that retard got booted from the military lmao

Good, that gives me least a solid day to play COD: WW2

>civil conflicts wont "start"
>civil war is a very old thing
Silly faggot, you're going to get your swishy little asses BTFO.
You think it's going to be fun and exciting. There is a reason soldiers come home all fucked up. What I find amusing is that you are already mentally unstable and therefore unfit for combat.

bump

Hey look isis joins antifa.....good for them now we got more reason to shoot at them