Can we at least agree after today that he is not controlled ops

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPOZLYbMJN
youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/george-w-bush-bigotry-and-white-supremacy-are-blasphemy-against-the-american-creed/ar-AAtJnL7?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On that note.. We need to start working together, not shilling division within the movement.

It's insane to what degree the JIDF is in full damage control today posting copypastas in every thread trying to discredit Spencer. It's disgusting.

What was that?

Yeah, I guess..

He's pretty much Sup Forums IRL.

What did he say?

I don't think he's controlled opposition, I'm here so someone posts the multi-pic of his conehead

>'speech' with only 20 actual WN attendees
>right in time for Wolfenstein release

Yes /our/guy mm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

he said he was a closeted homo
also that he was literally cia
also that he was funded by zionists

its ok, go back to sleep

guy you have to believe me that spencer is not controlled ops, did i mention the jidf hate spencer, they really do, the jidf are the reason spencer is control ops wait no i mean spencer is jidf wait no i mean wait no, spencer is real guys, please it's not like we're making this obvious, we spent a lot of money hiing these NEW employees who are shit at their jobs, please guys watch this Richey SPenco utube vid, he has a lot to say, please let us give your movement a leader, please have a leader so we can us him to implicate all of you, please. It's the jidf i swear daddy

jesus christ

idk if this is just a meme or the shills are out in full force

this. Spencer has said some stupid shit ("last stand of implicit whiteness") but we need to be unified.
Anyone who is trying to divide us should be outed for the D&C kike they are.

Honestly this wouldn't surprise me.

Yes, but I still won't watch the video

No. Hes such an obvious plant anyone with a brain already fucking knows this it hasnt changed. The fact that you fucks have made 3836 threads about him sliding the uranium one and vegas shit doesnt change anything you self hating faggot

He's just a fucking narcissist. We should be rejecting the "alt-right" label in favor of Jared Taylor's preferred "race realist" label if we are going to label ourselves at all. And the fact that he gets paid so much by selling "Alt Right" merchandise should be a dead giveaway that he's kind of a dick

it's a Richard Spencer spends 2 hours yelling back at a bunch of 18 year old college kids episode

> most important free speech event!
> you want to shut down white free speech! (he says spewing racial division while on a podium protected by security guards)

Watch the livestream and judge for yourself. He was eloquence and on point in the face of extreme adversity today, set a major precedent for those supporting White identity and advocacy to seek a mainstream platform to communicate their beliefs.

The speeches were phenomenal from both he and Enoch, and the Q&A was basically them BTFOing the emotional leftist who had no arguments and simply sounded retarded. The optics were phenomenal respect for him went up significantly after seeing today that the man can do much more good than harm.

Creating 15million threads an hour reaaalllyyy helps your credibility

Shills

Today I've come to realize that Spencer can deliver and achieve good optics. He has conducted himself with eloquence and set a major precedence today for future advocates of white identity to achieve a mainstream platform.

Bravo today man. Sup Forums is no longer on the fence. It has become abundantly clear today that the real shows are those who tarnish you and your work on behalf of our people and the 14 words. These people have done nothing but sow the seeds of disunity when at this time we should be uniting as one movement.

THAT'S RIGHT JIDF FAGGOT I AM CALLING YOU OUT

The number of threads this faggot is generating actually has me more convinced than ever he's a fraud.

He's being pushed so hard, probably because ((they)) know that the second he or someone like him legitimately becomes the face of our movement, it's dead in the water.

Today's NPR All Things Considered story on Spencer seemed astoundingly unbiased. Almost suspiciously so.

If they say “some Jews are okay” they are controlled opposition, bottom line.

Richard Spencer is definitely controlled opposition. He never says anything blatantly racist, and only says things he knows will trigger the extremists on both sides. He is giving targets to the FBI. This helps stir the pot, and rile up people on both sides. He is definitely paid by Soros and the DNC. If you can name one thing he said that was blatantly racist or used a racial term like nigger or spic, please give an example, it might change my mind.

Because of today, I am even more sure that he is
How many of these fucking threads are you niggers going to make me have to hide?

not jidf, sweetie
redneck once marine whiter than you will ever dream of being, blonde hair blue eyed beat your ass bad attitude cornfed crazy fucker

you and all your nazi larping friends will find yourself on the wrong side of history
fuck around and see.

i concur

>race realism

It's not clear if people respond better to cold hard hate facts or to more vague talk about identity

As an autist, I love hate facts, but am not sure they really have the same effect on normal people, when I used them, I kind of felt like they kind of made them feel bad for the darkies.

People around me are basically soft-core WN at this point, but it's not due to hate facts so much as dramatic events creating a sense that whites are being attacked, like the migration crisis and the Trump related chimp outs

I heard Jared Taylor is also considering a college tour, he should do it and see what happens, Alt-Right will support him

>last time goes terrible
>"guys, they're catching on!..."
>next one goes smooth
>WOW GUYS IM ON THE SPENCER TRAIN
please don't be this stupid

>the jidf hate spencer
That's exactly what they'd do to a controlled opposition shill you idiot

No and you're a faggot

>He never says anything blatantly racist
Maybe it's because he's trying to maintain decent optics, sound rational to the average non-extremist observer, and not sound like an edgy stormfag/braindead redneck?

I mean, even if you disagree with the PRfag approach and hate the way Spencer conducts himself, for fuck's sake, not everyone is "muh paid shill soros rothschild jewish mossad DNC FBI CIA ATF DEA obama bush plant"

What's the best source to watch his speech?

What's with all the Spencer shilling going on? They're all using the same wording too. "Optics".
Kill yourselves nazi cucks.

He wouldn't need those security guards if non-whites weren't vicious animals that have no place in our society ;^)

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPOZLYbMJN

>Spencer is a shill they said
>defends Hitler
>calls out the German cuck to his face
>calls Germany a bunch of pathetic pussies
>tells the German cuck burgers basically make them their bitch
>cringes quite visibly when the cuck starts muh 6 gorillioning

Richard is ourguy desu.

>this

Here's the lowdown in case you don't know
this site is infested with stormfront (nazi racist kkk fags)
they lost their internet home
so now, they took a page from the jews, they "organize online"

basically they are all getting talking points from whatever power tripping nerd runs their online "presence"
they have no original thoughts, only insults and diversion and spencer nuthugging

I'm so white I'm a ghost and if you put me in a room with that closet fag spook I'll either go to jail for assault or he will cry.
He needs the fuck knocked out him.
So does his bear boyfriend heimbach and the rest of his ilk.

Fuck white pride
fuck black pride
fuck jew pride

either be proud as humans or shut the fuck up and keep to yourself.

No one cares about this faggot, stop spamming this shit

nice pasta, shilliam

Where the fuck do you think you are you fucking facebook queer?

Okay so this Jew is saying Spencer is a homosexual funded by Zionists, and is also saying that racism is bad and using "nazi" as an insult. Literally JIDF paid to post here and use our own standards against us.

SHILLS ARE ON FULL ALERT
BUTTHURT AT MAXIMUM LEVELS

you are looking too much into what they are saying
its simply obfuscatory

He still is a narcissistic dumbass.

He never says anything though. He alludes. He allows the listener to jump to their own conclusions. That is why I think he is paid opposition. Just like an undercover agent for the DEA or and Undercover agent in the mob or biker gangs. They never do anything against the law. Drugs, violence, etc. Just like Spencer doesn't do anything, and allows the extremists on both sides to jump to conclusions. He is definitely undercover.

but why is he not controlled opposition today? what reason makes you think hes not? dont just make a declarative statement expecting everyone to have seen it the way you did.

>spencer talks white identity and brags about getting trump elected
>bush denounces white bigotry
>its confirmed they are family friends

connect the dots

Full force

Boy you guys sure get mad

calling me a jew n shit
hahaha
look, kids, it's all haha funny to say nigger and stuff on the internet
but if you expect some sort of great takeover by the likes of your kind, especially, with this PUSSY FUCK BOY of a "leader" at the helm, you need a serious checkup at the marbles doctor.

I know where I am, and I've been here much longer than you.
You know shit about me, else you wouldn't be so quick to call me a jew, or a facebook queer, or whatever insult of the hour is cool, passed down by your dixie-megaphone sysadmin

I'm not paid
I will ridicule you for free, for my personal entertainment
If the nigs try to black supremacy and they put some limp wristed faggot up as their de facto "leader" (not to mention pic related)
I'll make fun of their nig asses too
Fuck you
fuck everyone
quit herding your enemies into a genre, i assure you that your enemies are many and varied.

any moron with a brain and five minutes of reading comprehension knows what spencer is doing

and it sure as fuck isn't "advancing the white race"

You're an idiot.

haha its so funny watching you guys whilst listening to Spencer BTFO that kike over Israel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA

no. dont be a fucking idiot. a term like "race realist" will just catapult you to obscurity and the fringe.

Can you spell it out a little more?

>immortal Trump

We should gather the dragonballs

Jeb is getting his revenge. But really I think they're just being obstructionist.

Either Jew or leftist self-hating white. I'm being nice to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume Jew.

>he still believes the JIDF meme
Most of the Israelis that come here are actually quite supportive of Spencer and his ethnocentric agenda, you faggot.
Anons who shit on him are probably antifa fags or 8 chan butthurts.

says the faggot

There will never be any general concensus on any topic ever OP.
There are people out there that like/dislike Spencers talking points and will both come to the same conclusion that he's controlled opposition. And the reverse is true too.
What's important is, what did you make of him? And would you recommend him to people around you?
I personally don't punch right. So any individual fighting against post-modernism gets a free pass to go wild. For me Richard Spencer seems pretty switched on and I don't mind listening to him, some points I can't get behind, others I wildly endorse.

Well it aint doing anything for the cause. If you really want to help America white ethnostate you should rally for Israel to stop lobbying in US

Hey Yair

>give spencer a platform
>he validates the concerns of the left
>shills keep bumping him to pretend he's not obvious controlled opposition
>HEY GUYS WE ALL AGREE WITH THIS GUY RIGHT?!

no we don't, he's a faggot the mainsteam media gives a voice to to validate their narrative that Nazis in America are just like this idiot.

I love how he ignores, in defining an Ethno state in the US, the millions of blacks within the United states.
I also love how people didn't 'identify' as white people even back in the immigration acts of 1870 - They identified as Germans, Irish/Scots, etc.

Hell, even the Early U.S was made up hugely of different European groups that all identified differently - It was a multi-cultural nation from the outburst.

My dad can beat up your dad he was a navy ranger master sergeant captain.

How does this dude make a living? Does he come from money? He's very fashionable and travels a lot, his expenses aren't being covered by giving speeches that nobody wants to hear

Fuck that video is funny
Trump has a blank autist look to him

its k
it dies down around 5:30pm pst

a bibi denied

The concerns on the left are valid. We want non-whites deported.

>>validates the concerns of the left
Never allow your opposition to define who you are. State clearly what you stand for and call out leftist strawmans.
You sound like a massive faggot when you run around saying shit like this.

Not a fan of Spencer. He seems too narcissistic and self interested. People like Kevin Macdonald, Jared Taylor, etc are way more charismatic and likeable

As long as you faggots are complicit with christ-chans then we're good

He shaked his hand immediatly afterwards, retard youtube.com/watch?v=13jcdyXZif8
If anything, that's a dig on trump, who looked kinda zoned out.

Why? Was that (((your))) goal?

oh yea huge dig he looked spaced out interacting with noxious jews. anyone would.

Agreed. Kevin MacDonald is fantastic. Same with his Alain De Benoist (???) and Tomislav Sunic. They're the guys I like to hear from most.

honestly maybe you're right, leftists haven't been this butthurt and scared since charlottesvile, he might be the real deal, his connections to the elite and especially the bushes are troublesome nonetheless.

Why are Jews so thin-skinned? They can dish it out like no one else but can't take even the smallest slight

Can you show everyone in this thread the "links" you're talking about? Instead of one picture with Bush's wife.
I have taken a picture with Mike Tyson before. This does not mean I have links with Tyson.

>He's just a fucking narcissist
This. I think he intends to be America's Hitler

why did you lie about the video initially?
then ask why jews are so thin skinned
got an agenda bro?
ive got your back fellow JIDF-Spencer Bolshevik shill

Nah, he looked tired as hell.Y ou're just projecting your wishful thinking onto the situation.
And don't get me wrong, i like Trump, he's /ourgoy/

How bout
just listen to the bitch boy speak?

>that tennessee rusty trombone loves dick (but only pure white ones) but grandma can't find out because she'd stop paying my student loans "YALLLLLL"

>pic of faggot AI related

>agenda
Lmao what the fuck are you going on about, I posted a webm for keks

How is he your goy when he is allowing your mossad ISIS get destroyed. If the middle east is stabilized what can you kvetch about?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/george-w-bush-bigotry-and-white-supremacy-are-blasphemy-against-the-american-creed/ar-AAtJnL7?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Go figure?

Why does he roleplay like a super villain? It's cringey and not helping his cause when he wants to point at the people he's "trolling" and says everyone will think they're the children. I agree with him on a lot anyway so I wish he'd clean up his act and not walk around on stage so femininely.

There has been a shift towards supporting him judging by the comments after looking at a few RS threads

well why did you post the shortened version of the video
did u genuinely not know or were you being disingenuous?

>can we agree
How a Jew starts an argument

He literally is controlled op and I will never get behind him. See picture of him with Laura Bush and the spirit cooking lady for more info

The thing is that Hitler was actually likeable and charismatic. He came from a rough middle class background, fought in the war, was homeless, and so much more that made Hitler into a real man.

Spencer just seems like a rich boy narcissist who is trying to hijack the movement to be all about himself.

I am not trying to bash him too much but I think there are other people in the alt right who clearly have much better leadership qualities.

I didn't know and I don't care, it was a funny webm

this. I'm laughing at the cucks calling him controlled op.

umm no his has a wife and im sure he has sex with her.

That pixie dust you shook off the brim gave me a contact high. Wew lad! That’s pure uncut fedora you be pushin!