FACE UP TO IT: YOU CHOSE POORLY

Trump is proving to be what has been known for years, that he is a con-man. A total fucking con-man. He just bullshits his way through everything. Then he makes his administration follow up his bullshit with more bullshit.

Step back from that ledge. You were wrong. Wrong about Hillary Clinton. Wrong about Jeb Bush. Wrong about John McCain. Wrong about everything you stand for.

You chose a pendejo for your so-called God Emperor. What does that make you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk11ipVyCfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh look. Another "Hurr Durr - Drumph voters sure is stupid" thread.

Mods, can you please nuke this faggot.

>What does that make you?
happy because butthurt like this is what keeps me going

Lol blurpfh cheeto

Another /ptg/ falseflag thread in order to undermine legitimate criticism of Trump? BASED!

really makes me think

It's not my fault you got dog shit for brains.

(you)

Pendejo? Not exactly subtle

>pendejo

Illegal shitskin beaner detected, go back and fucking die in your 3rd world "home", Pedro.

over hillary, thats a slam dunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk11ipVyCfY

Even if Trump took a shit live on TV and then ate it then waited to poop it out and then ate that secondary poop, he would still be infinitely better than Hillary would have been

>y-you got conned
yeah those Mexicans just fucking love him lol

Intelligent

nice projection famalam

Hillary vs. Donald, there wasn't really a choice. You have to be retarded to vote for her.

living 24/7 in your head rent free

>You chose a pendejo for your so-called God Emperor. What does that make you?
Sounds like someones mad they have to go back

How are you incel faggots so stupid that you fall for this.

This is some Dontard larping so he can jerk off to your rustled jimmies.

For fucks sake tards. Pretend to not be a faggot for 5 minutes.

Oh there was. You're just too brainwashed, i.e., blue pilled into thinking you are red pilled, to realize it. Trump followers are the Americanism equivalent of ISIS, Boko Haram, etc.

Why no sage for this gaped asshole faggot op.

you got your answer, hillary fucking sucks. kek

No shill, you have no wisdom.....Trump is doing just fine. 10/10 would re-elect

>what does that make you
hilarious

Hey reditt faggot, did ya daddy not love (you) I’ll give you another sage cry more

And yet Boris, Trump lost by millions of popular votes. What a loser.

how much do you get paid to shit post Shareblue shill?

You know he is shilling for Trump right? Fuck you incels are fucktrded.

Keep shilling and sliding shariablue.

So uranium one is a big deal huh?

Sage

Just face up to it. You are Fascist Fan Boys with a neutered god-emperor cuckold doing Putin's bidding because Putin's got some much leverage over him.

Listen and learn and you may come out of this a wiser person.

You're right, Trump IS a conservative man.

I actually know a lot of Puerto Ricans who love President Trump, they hate Mexicans and they can't wait to help vote for the President and kick out spics in 2020.

It's funny because there are still people on pol that think the president has any true power. IF Trump wasn't a Jew/Rothschild/NWO/whoeverthefuck chess piece, he will follow the same fate as

Abraham Lincoln

Andrew Jackson

John F Kennedy

And more! So, either way OP, you win. Fuck off, now.

>Trump is a con-man
I don't quite see evidence of that, but he doesn't seem to understand how important it is to lock Hillary up.

How can any American be locked up when Hillary isn't? Lefty faggots don't understand how her freedom undermines everyone else's freedom

mena arkansas iran contra

>What does that make you?

Happy that cunt isnt president.

Sounds like every other president in the last 30+ years. You losers are just mad you didn't get your way like petulant children

You just use to corruption like the leaders in your old country, the pendejo carbon hijo de puta is you

>upset beaner liberal chose the losing side

Whats life like being a dirty (probably illegal), poor beaner, pedro? You should be kissing trumps feet since he's allowed your kind to stick around for so long.