Can some pole clear this up for me

>Poland is for people of Germanic descent
Wut?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Etymology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=iMHkSgXNQog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

After 1936 my great grandfather was given a german last name because he was classified as germanic. You need to remember that every pole east of Lithuania is to some degree mixed with germans. (Deutscher Ritter Orden in Königsberg Schlesien, Ludow & Poznan)

I mean west. West of Lithuania.

Got it,thnx for answering

yeah this is the real answer. There are millions of SLAV'D Germans in Poland.

it was a Nazian slip

Are you saying I need to come and fix them with my pure Ostrogoth genes?

>There are millions of SLAV'D Germans in Poland.
It's the other way around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)

>Reconstructed West Slavic fortified settlement (gord) in Groß Raden, Germany

We wuz Aryans?

This is shooped right? How can anyone think that looks like a good haircut...

Interesting

Of course, true Aryan Iranian Sarmatians.

>West Poles are Germanized Slavs
>East Germans are Slavicized Germans
Is anyone surprised?

No kidding.
>The name Berlin has its roots in the language of West Slavic inhabitants of the area of today's Berlin, and may be related to the Old Polabian stem berl-/birl- ("swamp").[26] The Elbe and Saale rivers constituting the former eastern border of the Frankish Realm, most of the villages east of these rivers are of Slavic origin (Germania Slavica). Typical place name endings of these villages are -ow, -itz, -itzsch, and -in. There are many boroughs of Slavic origin in the city: Berlin-Karow, Berlin-Malchow, Berlin-Pankow, Berlin-Spandau (earlier: Spandow), Berlin-Gatow, Berlin-Kladow, Berlin-Steglitz, Berlin-Lankwitz, Berlin-Britz, Berlin-Buckow, Berlin-Rudow, Berlin-Alt-Treptow, Berlin-Schmöckwitz, Berlin-Marzahn, Berlin-Buch, and Berlin-Köpenick. Since the Ber- at the beginning sounds like the German word Bär (bear), a bear appears in the coat of arms of the city. It is therefore a canting arm.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Etymology

>>East Germans are Slavicized Germans
More like Germanized Slavs in denial.

So the jew just doesn't know his shit

>in denial
only if you try to keep up the muh Hitler wanted to exterminate all Slavs meme. no German truly hates/hated Slavs.look at our history. we assimilated all kinds of people. we don't like you Polish only because you act like Niggers. best example = yourself. my family was expelled from east Prussia - guess what. half of them spoke Russian or Lithuanian.

Hitler did attacked all slavs thou

>only if you try to keep up the muh Hitler wanted to exterminate all Slavs meme.
He wanted AND DID exterminate the Polish intelligentsia and wanted to make the rest of Poles slaves for the Germans, while some Poles were considered being absorbed and Germanized. Polish language, culture and history was to be wiped out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
>we don't like you Polish only because you act like Niggers.
Nigga please... What the Germans did to fellow Europeans (implying Poles, not Jews) during WW2 in Poland was worse than niggers chimping out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
>my family was expelled from east Prussia - guess what. half of them spoke Russian or Lithuanian.
Because they came from the green region, am I right?

eggman??

Hitler's plan was to completely eliminate Slavic Culture, and murder anyone who resisted. Any slavs who accepted German Supremacy were to be allowed peace as long as they adopted German language, culture, and only bred with German stock, at gun point.

In real terms this meant killing or using the men as slaves, and making the 10/10 female slavs become treasure booty.

>we don't like you Polish only because you act like Niggers
Did you forget your own history as the niggers of the ancient world?

North-Germanics were always the niggers of Europe, fortunately now wealth and guilt made the cucks. Still a fucking embarrasment though. Their only saving grace is Bavaria and especially Austria.

>be Romans
>have a System of merit
>see Germanic people succeed in it
>import more and more of them to become soliders
>get BTFO'd and overtaken by them in the End

>be Prussia
>have System of merit
>see Polish people fail and fail again in it
>try to isolate from them
>get BTFO'd in 2 World Wars and lose all Power to Anglos and Russians

>be Polish
>WE WUZ VICTIMS
>WE WUZ HUSSARS
>PAY DEBNT

you tell me who the Nigger is in that story

>In real terms this meant killing or using the men as slaves,
And castrating them, the slaves who weren't selected for Germanization. Poles would be basically wiped out (culturally) and assimilated (Germanized) within two-three generations and the Germans would get their lebensraum on Polish soil.

>>be Prussia >have System of merit>see Polish people fail and fail again in it>try to isolate from them
Poland creating (Ducal) Prussia in 1525 as its vassal was a great mistake.
>The Prussian Homage (by Jan Matejko, 1882, National Museum, Kraków): Albert receives eastern Prussia as a fief from King Sigismund I of Poland in 1525.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia

>proud that an unwitting nation (one that was the peak of european civilization, mind you) imported millions of your kind into their midst and you ruined it like the bunch of niggers you are

You are no better than a sausage-lipped nigger. No fucking different than what is happening with the modern western world importing millions of darkies (which Germany is gleefully spearheading, by the way). This isn't even to mention the many other times you plunged Europe into darkness.

>This isn't even to mention the many other times you plunged Europe into darkness.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Observe the big difference between turkey and greece

>what is the Danzig

ja, ja. whatever. have a good night.

An old Polish city that has been founded by Poles within Poland and which has been in Poland for 700 years?

>Poland created Prussia, a German state which would fuck them over
>Hungary supported Habsburg claims to Austria just to be fucked over by them
We are truly brothers.

Marx was a jew, you nigger.

> TAKE THAT FAP BREAK

And that's a tap out

NatSoc chads spread some cheeky breeekis during the occupation if you know what i mean

How could anyone believe that is not shooped...

But Engels wasn't, he was German ;)

Poland is rightful Jewish clay. By which I mean the clay is 51% Jew.

Thus the revenge was sweeter. Many Helgas were POLED :D

>We are truly brothers.
Of course :3
youtube.com/watch?v=iMHkSgXNQog

Germans actually didn't rape,they had strict rule about that

What the fuck are you talking about?

He said germanic and slavic descent.

What do you think?

Feels weird to put germanic first or at all to be honest

of course it is. i feel so humiliated. i can't even...
such shame. literally shaking rn.

Fuck off kike

there used to be large amounts of german minorities(and majorities in many areas) like upper silesia, memelland, prussia, etc.
allies created population transfer after war, supposedly to avoid further ethnic conflict. Many fled to escape soviets as well.

look up Oder-Nesse line, tons of formerly german territories were lost, and german migrants were around 5-10 million