What is Sup Forums's thoughts and ideas on what will happen Nov. 4th?

What can we do for info on this?
How to infultrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=96s
youtube.com/watch?v=4JxjwY4sOxk
archive.fo/HgTaj
youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay home and stay safe, let the police crush the chimpout

Watch some spook drive a car or shoot up some "peaceful protest" and shift the media narritive left again.

>what will happen Nov. 4th

Get your bike locks ready

Fake and gay

Its a ripe moment to mass redpill the normies on both the words goyim and taquiya since the shills will be out and about larping and making shitheads of themselves and democrats.

All we need to do is shitpost Goyim and Taquiya everywhere online.

The fellow layman proletariat will be curious to what those words plastered on every site mean and then theyll find out and instantly become redpilled overnight.

Then they wake up on the 5th to the news of all the retarded hippies getting locked up for vandalism and then its hook lined and sink.

Should get weapons and ammo ready as well. Don’t drive without concealed and be ready to floor it

Lmao have you seen where the plan to protest?

It's:

A) Nowhere near Washington
B) In cities that overwhelmingly voted HRC

It will be a big nothing as usual, maybe some /comfy/ streams and clips of communists getting arrested but nothing more than that.

Then we pin all those retards getting mass locked up left and right onto Geoege Soros, and then America will realize soros was funding all these movements to help the jews divide and conquer us all.

Checkmate Soros

can someone explain why conservatives and Sup Forums get triggered whenever americans protest something and try to murder them

I have to drive through some urban areas for work it can't be helped. But at least if I get swarmed Reginald Denny style I'm taking a few of them out with me.

>In cities that overwhelmingly voted HRC
Los Angeles - [D] Eric Garcetti
Omaha - [R] Jean Stothert
Philadelphia - [D] Jim Kenney
Pittsfield, MA - [D] Linda Tyer
Austin [D] Steve Adler
Atlanta [D] Kasim Reed
Boston [D] Marty Walsh
Chicago [D] Rahm Emanuel
Cleveland [D] Frank G. Jackson
Honolulu [D] Kirk Caldwell
New York City [D] Bill de Blasio
Portland [D] Ted Wheeler
San Francisco [D] Ed Lee
Seattle [D] Ed Murray
Tucson[D] Jonathan Rothschild

Good lawd, is anyone actually shocked that the DNC would stoop to advocating revolts in their cities for political theatre?

When... Who wants to murder who in your scenario?

Nothing is going to happen other than a few protests. There isn't going to be a civil war. Try not to feel disappointed when you wake up on November 5th and there aren't any commies in the streets for you to shoot.

FBI has already infiltrated it for you. Stay home and get /comfy/

Nothing, the 4th is just to distract people from the 5th.

Buzz off shill

Sorry, I should have specified anti american nazis. Protesting fascism is the most American thing you can do.

>Nov. 4
>mass of black-clad thugs and niggers storms the Trump house
>turrents spring up and mow them down
>police beating and tasering everyone running from the slaughter
>BLM demand reparations

The same that happened to Gay Fox. They will all die.

Seriously, it's going to be a big nothing. These bitches can't organize for shit. We all want them to come out swinging so we can fight back but they're a bunch of coddled students play acting revolutionaries. They're not going to self sacrifice for "proper pronouns".

Take up arms. Do everything possible to make their use unnecessary. Against the army, the only victory is political.
There is no such thing as a peaceful insurrection. Weapons are necessary: it’s a question of doing everything possible to make using them unnecessary. An insurrection is more about taking up arms and maintaining an “armed presence” than it is about armed struggle. We need to distinguish clearly between being armed and the use of arms. Weapons are a constant in revolutionary situations, but their use is infrequent and rarely decisive at key turning points: August 10th 1792, March 18th 1871, October 1917. When power is in the gutter, it’s enough to walk over it.

Because of the distance that separates us from them, weapons have taken on a kind of double character of fascination and disgust that can be overcome only by handling them. An authentic pacifism cannot mean refusing weapons, but only refusing to use them. Pacifism without being able to fire a shot is nothing but the theoretical formulation of impotence. Such a priori pacifism is a kind of preventive disarmament, a pure police operation. In reality, the question of pacifism is serious only for those who have the ability to open fire. In this case, pacifism becomes a sign of power, since it’s only in an extreme position of strength that we are freed from the need to fire.

From a strategic point of view, indirect, asymmetrical action seems the most effective kind, the one best suited to our time: you don’t attack an occupying army frontally. That said, the prospect of Iraq-style urban guerilla warfare, dragging on with no possibility of taking the offensive, is more to be feared than to be desired.

No ones murdering anyone.

This is nothing more then a game of truths and lies

Just imagine, by the time that Hillary finally does go to prison, the libtards will have banned gender insensitive prisons that separate men from woman.

>we're planning a revolution on THIS DATE
It's going to be quite an embarrassing spectacle to behold. Can't wait for the inevitable cringe

“This business shows that we are not dealing with young people making social demands, but with individuals who are declaring war on the Republic,” noted a lucid cop about recent clashes. The push to liberate territory from police occupation is already underway, and can count on the endless reserves of resentment that the forces of order have marshaled against it. Even the “social movements” are gradually being seduced by the riots, just like the festive crowds in Rennes who fought the cops every Thursday night in 2005, or those in Barcelona who destroyed a shopping district during a botellion. The movement against the CPE witnessed the recurrent return of the Molotov cocktail. But on this front certain banlieues remain unsurpassed. Specifically, when it comes to the technique they’ve been perfecting for some time now: the surprise attack. Like the one on October 13, 2006 in Epinay. A private-security team headed out after getting a report of something stolen from a car. When they arrived, one of the security guards “found himself blocked by two vehicles parked diagonally across the street and by more than thirty people carrying metal bars and pistols who threw stones at the vehicle and used tear gas against the police officers.” On a smaller scale, think of all the local police stations attacked in the night: broken windows, burnt-out cop cars.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Lucky bastard... I live in a rural conservative town

Absolutely nothing!
Antifa no balls.

Ah, the big day that Soros' wet dream of having a million teenage commies begin their insurrection.

Too bad nothing's gonna happen except in a few isolated major cities where liberal retards will turn over garbage cans in the name of "revolution".

But, I'm sure Trump will resign afterward, right?

Man I wish that'd happen. But don't write fanfiction about it like an optimistic sports fan.

Austin antifa is already btfo and infiltrated...
t.sources

We live under an occupation, under police occupation. Undocumented immigrants are rounded up in the middle of the street, unmarked police cars patrol the boulevards, metropolitan districts are pacified with techniques forged in the colonies, the Minister of the Interior makes declarations of war on “gangs” that remind us of the Algerian war — we are reminded of it every day. These are reasons enough to no longer let ourselves be beaten down, reasons enough to organize our self-defense.

The police are not invincible in the streets, they simply have the means to organize, train, and continually test new weapons. Our weapons, on the other hand, are always rudimentary, cobbled-together, and often improvised on the spot. They certainly don’t have a hope of rivaling theirs in firepower, but can be used to hold them at a distance, redirect attention, exercise psychological pressure or force passage and gain ground by surprise. None of the innovations in urban guerilla warfare currently deployed in the French police academies are sufficient to respond rapidly to a moving multiplicity that can strike a number of places at once and that tries to always keep the initiative.

>who was Heather Heyer

we wait for them to get tired and go home

There are commies in the street right fucking that should be shot.

antifa revolution

Come Nov 4th you fucking Drumpfkins better keep your fat asses in your mom's basement!

It’ll be the same thing that happens every time there’s a happening.

Nothing.

russian psyop fake news

It’s well known that the streets teem with incivilities. Between what they are and what they should be stands the centripetal force of the police, doing their best to restore order to them; and on the other side there’s us, the opposite centrifugal movement. We can’t help but delight in the fits of anger and disorder wherever they erupt. It’s not surprising that these national festivals that aren’t really celebrating anything anymore are now systematically going bad. Whether sparkling or dilapidated, the urban fixtures — but where do they begin? where do they end? — embody our common dispossession. Persevering in their nothingness, they ask for nothing more than to return to that state for good. Take a look at what surrounds us: all this will have its final hour. The metropolis suddenly takes on an air of nostalgia, like a field of ruins.

Liberal D.A.K.

This thread for the 54247889th time.
NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN. I’ll go to work, then school (liberal uni) and nothing will happen. I could wear a white t-shirt and draw swastikas all over it, and NO ONE would do anything except ask me questions.
Gay ass fag-a-roo, OP. Go LARP somewhere else. This non stop parade of stupidity isn’t even amusing anymore.

Just go there and collect evidence. Collect hair, collect dna. Collect spit. Collect fingerprints. Take photographs and rig microphones all over the place.

Also you can bug people with mobile gps trackers.

When you have done this, make sure you enflame them to do as many crimes as possible. Encourage them to do death threats to the president, while on camera. That will get them arrested KEK.

bring cameras, bring lawyers, hire security, have some where to jail them, let them break shit and sue the fuck out of them. best thing to due is wait for them to break shit, knock them out, and if you retaliate, wait for them.

TL;DR set a legal and non-lethal ambush

Leave them alone. I'm just ignoring them. If they block traffic and I am in a rush I will pepper spray them and use my loud siren rape balls on them. That's really the extent of my plans. But the police know about this and my state is unlikely to put up with them blocking traffic....they will be lucky to deal with people like me....most people here would probably just drive into them and hoped they move in time. If they start breaking into businesses they could get shot here. If they start acting retarded in the street they're likely to get arrested. I mean I'm really just kind of laughing at them....if it becomes a serious event and not a bunch of spoiled college kids chimping out because their life is meaningless then I will reevaluate. I don't think they have more resources than Normies though....and Normies won't deal with them

They day anti-fa gets its collective shit pushed in.

>It's happening for real this time

lol

Post evidence

I wouldn't be surprised if state governments establish militias to deal with crap.

I'm a high school drop out so I'm not well versed but aren't these antifa fags actually facist as fuck?

You fucking retarded Drumpfkins will regret not electing Hillary or Bernie!!!

there's no need to infiltrate, they already look retarded

Are the rumors of home invasions by antifa true?
Why isn't the MSM earning the american people?

Filthy .........nice.

Nothing will happen. I know it (and I'm not even American), you know it, and Antifa themselves probably know it too. It's just fabricated hype.

My guess is they will organise a "march" which in reality is just an excuse for them to brick windows and loot shit in the name of bashing the fash

Not when it involves being a fascist fuck yourself.

>Protesting communism is the most American thing you can do.

Ftfy, teenage edgelord.

it's up to us now

>>who was Heather Heyer

A very large speedbump.

>one of the cities is omaha

Antifa will end up dead here.

that is the general opinion. the real thing is if you can ketch then doing it and then sue their ass off.

Communism is misguided, but not inherently evil like Nazism is. It's why we went to war and murdered the Nazis while we simply asked the Communists to change their ways and led by example.

Nothings going to happen. All the soros bux in the world wont change the fact that antifa are a bunch of cowardly faggots.

When did the right devolve into beta, traps, cucks, trannys and communist faggots?

they are equally evil, we just worked with the communist because we didn't want to fight communism and Nazism.

After Barry Goldwater got BTFO eternally.

>cobbling together weapons
>IN the United States of Fuckin America

Somebody shop a jew on Sam's face and a black dick instead of the wrench

Don't infiltrate, user! Just sit back, get comfy, and watch the faggots destroy themselves. (((They))) only praise AntiFag when (((we))) show up. Remember Charlottesville, user! Remember!

Would be a very dastardly deed if someone offered these brave warriors light refreshments that happened to be poisoned
Would be a massive shame if such an event occurred

>implying there's any actual Nazis left
>implying communism hasn't killed more people than anything else

Something tells me, you never paid attention to your history lessons. Either you're mentally handicapped, or, are trying to b8 really hard, care to clarify?

even if we don't actually show up they'll just hire some feds to carry Nazi flags around and false flag it
they won't leave anything up to chance

>implying the alt-right doesn't exist
>implying southern and redneck retards don't exist
>implying ron paul fags don't exist
>implying tea party racists didn't exist
>implying millions didn't vote for someone who displays fascist tendencies

>implying you're patriotic

its actually from a French book lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc&t=96s

The rev up that Dodge, boys!

This
youtube.com/watch?v=4JxjwY4sOxk
LMAO Fat SJW v car

>No antifa rally in Baltimore
Huh. Overwhelmingly democrat city. Boggles the noggin.

>Trump/Pence
>Fascism

They're literally 2 different types of liberal democrats

Will livestream any /happening/ in Chicago. Doubt much will come of it.

nice filename, dimitri

Color Revolution

I hope they literally kill like 250~500 white people.

This shit doesn't apply in America though. These people are so self-entitled and spoiled.

That's an interesting date to choose.

archive.fo/HgTaj

youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU

Don't do anything
Let them have their little larp party
They're not going to do shit

I WISH they would though, because then SWAT teams would immediately mow them down

says the shit breaking peoples windows

can we meme some jihadis to show up and allah ackbar?

>infultrate

Oh fuck how funny would that be. Truck of peace, lookout! (would be spun in favor of the left narrative in all reality though)

I'd literally pay to watch that shit!

>Why do all commies speak with a faux conviction and utterances placed into their mouths by the bourgeoise while they seek to promulgate a movement subversive to their ideals?
See faggot, anyone can talk like that. You're not special or smart and the only thing you deserve is a slow death should you attempt any uprising your shortsighted desires would have you act.