91 Days

Subs for the new episode of 91 Days are soon
Also do you eat pizza with hands or with fork and knife?

>that
>pizza
Don Orco would be offended.

Too soon, man. Thread won't make it.
It depends on the pizza. Hands if it's not thin and slippery, fork and knife if the latter.

I put pizza in a blender and drink it

I believe that most dishes that are mainly made of bread are meant to be eaten with your hands.

Fork and knife in restaurant, hands when home.

Garbage Anime

This is the only correct way.

Quality Post

>Not oily as all fuck
>Slice won't bend if picked up
Hands, unless you can pull off holding it bent
Most other cases Knife + Fork

None of you faggots desecrate pizza with sauces, right?

Raw when?

Subs in 10 minutes

Thanks bro.

with hands if it's thin
with fork and knife if it's thick

my boy fango's getting a haircut

I think that way too user-kun

I live in NYC and dunk it in ranch :^)

I eat my pizza Chicago-style exclusively

>chicago-style
>pizza

This episode was dark. Angelo is one scheming bastard

It was a good episode.

They killed his father, mother and little brother in cold blood.

They deserve everything.

>deep dish

In other news, the keikaku's going pretty well. I wonder when things will fall apart for our lovely mc

I was expecting a church massacre. I'm glad it was only Volpe though.

>Starting today, I'll be your brother

What did he say it for?

What was Ronaldo doing with his wife at this moment?

>Three niggas killed this week
Well things picked up fast

Eating a delicious pizza

Not getting shot by her

nice that the pace picked up, too bad there was a shitload of QUALITY in this ep

I always eat pizza with my hands. That's how everyone I know does it too. Eating with pizza with utensils sounds like a European thing.

Is this 2 cour?
I doubt they can make sense of the "91 days" thing in the remaining episodes if its 1 cour.

Do you eat deep dish with your hands you animal?

Why did the episode act like Frate was the main reason Nero couldn't come back?

>That 2nd shot
Stone fucking cold. She's a born killer.
13 weeks = 91 days, it'd make less sense if it's 2 cour.

because Frate was the main reason Nero couldn't come back

Wasn't it their father + Galassias? All I recall Frate doing was encouraging them to off him

But they're adapting single days, not weeks

their father is dying so it's only natural that one of the sons will succeed him

ordinarily it would be Nero, but Frate was too ambitious to let him and sought Galassias' help in overthrowing his brother, later rationalised his choice with muh famiri

Fango's design in this episode is way better. Angelo was also cool as fuck. Great stuff

I see, though in the end he was just galassias puppet and his decision only had power if they backed it up

>this whole episode
Angelo, you goddamn bastard

Lawless is a shithole by the Canadian border and if Galassias want to seize it (thus controlling yet another traderoute) they need stability, preferably enforced by themselves

Orco family was unreliable, Fango is straight up a fucking menace, Vanettis were a problem as long as Nero was a part of the organisation

notice that Galassias work with federal agents - they are far above Lawless and could possibly ignore the city altogether, if not the perspective of lucrative trade

Cant fucking wait for next week

I need to know what was in that note.

And I'm surprised Nero didn't whine about Angelo not telling him there were no bullets

I eat it with a knife and fork if it's slightly sloppy also if it's part of a multiple course meal as I'd feel awkward simply wiping off pizza crumbs from my hands before the next one.

S A V A G E

He looked pretty rad, but He-man cut will be missed.

That's just what they're using in place of episode.

Like how Ippo has Round 5 as episode 5 even though there isn't any boxing that episode.

"your husband will shoot nero, act fast"

something along this line I believe

>This is your little brother for tonight.

It's pretty clear that at least some days pass between some episodes, since Nero and co. were spending some time working under Fango in this one.

I thought so at furst, but she mentioned Frate as she killed him, I think? I wonder if Angelo implied Frate was in danger too

Fango's new hair is fucking fabulous. Vanetti vs Galassia is going to be interesting. It's kind of sad that this is shaping up to be a 12-episode anime, I could easily go for 24.

Did Angelo fail to kill Fango on purpose, or it was a legit failure? I mean, it was a pretty lousy job, compared to how he operates for the rest of the show

More importantly why didn't he sense anything off about that?
>I'll let you meet him soon
HE LITERALLY SAID HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU.

I thought he meant Frate there

The only times he manages to land a mortal wound is when he's like right next to his target. Being clever in the moment at times doesn't equate to being a good shot.

I assumed either:
a) It's a mistranslation thanks to weird japanese tenses and in japanese you couldnt tell if he was saying he had or has a brother
b)Nero thought he meant the grave

It was a legit failure, but Angelo didn't care much( he wants the Vanettis dead everyone else is just a stepping stone) and later they needed Fango's help, so it was good having him still alive

So what was the significance of the flower scene in the end? What was in the note? Did she plan on killing Ronaldo from the beginning?

>Also do you eat pizza with hands or with fork and knife?
at home hands, at restaurant fork and knife

They smuggled in a gun with the bouquet, and the note was to persuade her to take action before her kyoudai are killed. Ronaldo reaching for a gun definitely didn't help his case.

The OP is actually pretty nice, despite reminding me of tokyo ghoul so much

Damn it I need the character chart again.

But one of her brothers did get killed in the end after all. That must feel like shit.

Now I want some Lasagna with just the right amount of butter, pizza with just a splash of lemon with some onion soup and really good whiskey.

these are not really the kind of flowers you give to a fresh mother

Holy shit this episode was great, Really didn't expect Fio to shoot Ronaldo at all.

I really hope this show gets the ending it deserves its been great so far and rarely obvious at all.

Yeah it sounds like a carbon copy of it.

Probably something like "Ronaldo will kill Frate after he disposed Nero"

>But one of her brothers did get killed in the end after all. That must feel like shit.
Well Angelo is an asshole

So on what occasions are these flowers more appropriate, something to do with death?

his "hurr I live for muh vendetta" attitude must be a mask

he straight up enjoys fucking people up I swear

I wonder if the reaosn Frate was losing sleep was partiatly that 'sleeping drug'. Maybe he was getting addicted to it

Well his father was part of the mob too.
Must be in the genes
>sleeping drug
Are you implying it's not just some drug?

yeah

to a fresh mother you'd give something happy, not fucking lilies

Fine by me. I like having a MC like that. I really hope they don't try to have him hesitate to kill Nero because muh friendship

>Are you implying it's not just some drug?
Let me rephrase that because I worded it very poorly: I wonder if the drug he was being given for sleeping was in fact being given just so he could get addicted to that and thus lose control more easily

What are you confused about? It's not like anyone new was introduced.

Why do you think Fango cut Lacrima off?

I think Nero will die, but not by Angelo's hand, at least not directly
The motherfucker plays with fire too much, I think Angelo will just let him die at some point

I assumed that the drug was something that would slowly kill Frate and get him more and more addicted to the point of no control as that way the Ronaldo can easily kill him indirectly without being blamed for it at all.
According to flower meanings red lilies portray love, ardor, and affection for your loved ones.
Fio must've picked up on this and it reaffirmed her love for her siblings and family.

Are we sure it's not just a nameless amphetamine?

Pointless jibber jabber, giving away unnecessary information, or he doesn't want a foursome with Nero.

If the OP lyrics are anything to go by then he will hesistate because of this.

>amphetamine

user that would do the exact opposite of "sleep."

It's more likely an opiate of sorts. It was very clearly used to get him addicted and create some form of dependency, though.

Drug is how Ronaldo was controlling Frate. Getting him hooked up on weird shit, making him desperate for it. It's a very common tactic. Works well on weaklings like.

They be sitting on chairs opposite of each other and guns in their hand. the end

For a flower to influence her decision she really did not care about her husband, did she?

Fuck it if that's so. And where can I find the lyrics?

>user that would do the exact opposite of "sleep."
Oh yeah, that's right. I just saw "powder" and my mind immediately went there.

inb4 death note season 2 where the MC gets stopped right at the end and none of the bad/good guys get killed.

So much keikaku his episode. Pretty awesome.

It would be hilarious if by some circumstance Angelo doesn't get his revenge seeing as how he is super good at manipulating and playing the game. I think it could be something this show goes for, taking a piss on everyone.

I don't think it's friendship that'll make him hesitate but the unknown fourth accomplice trying to manipulate him into doing it.

Angelo thes ep: that wasnt a Chessmaster, that was Puppetmaster.

Angelo is such a fun villain.

If Tigre dies from getting manipulated by Angelo, we riot.

What are the chances that it's his friend?

But he's the hero.