This thread is dedicated to the exposure of Meganon and if she is in fact a LARP or legit...

This thread is dedicated to the exposure of Meganon and if she is in fact a LARP or legit, and if she is being discredited either by character assassinations and/or by Meganon LARPers, or if she is indeed just a LARPer herself.

After reading some of MA's threads, it becomes clear that either she is LARPing or that others are LARPing as her. Look at pic related, especially the very last post. She makes a reference to the old /pol just like so many anons are doing in right now, which is another cancer thread where two sides are fighting over if she is legitimate or illegitimate.

>this shit wouldn't fly on /pol from so long ago
>you guys look illegitimate when I know you aren't
>other chans are better

BUT. Some other user went through the posts in pic related and deemed all EXCEPT the first two FAKE. Now the fact that so many of you faggots are referencing the old /pol just like the supposedly fake posts, shows that it is a shill tactic. It is such a coincidence that you all do the same shit this supposedly fake Meganon did.

This doesn't prove anything concrete but it does help. I think that this disproves today's Meganon because it also referenced the validity of /pol many times. Today's posts put us up on a pedestal for being the freethinkers against the masses a couple times, and referenced VALIDITY, which the fake posts did too. I will post that cap ITT.

Now I have only heard of Meganon in the last month or so, and she supposedly starting posting in May. If there are any anons that can provide ALL her caps then we can really start to sift through the shit to see if anything is clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eySR7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/vy3Y5hFc/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/tAoTzJUn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The real vs fake posts

Today's posts, which I think are fake based on
>muh old /pol

FYI these two caps have the exact same content

Here's her posts from Monday... I'll post individually so they're readable.

Not sure these are in order though.

Anyone who thinks she's fake is a FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARDED AUTIST RETARD

That's not what this thread is for, it's for thinking about what we have presented to us

As I mentioned in the other thread, the Kelly phone shit came out on Politico on Oct 5, hours before megalarper framed it as inside information. This is significant because it's a known 8ch /leftypol/ larping tactic (tip #4, pic related).

Another tactic they use, which works because of zero tripcode accountability, is claiming hits as theirs but flops as fake posts. This is a moot point, though, because megalarper hasn't made any impressive hits or revealed any impressive information that would justify the quasi-namefagging and the shitting up every third thread with wall-of-text screenshot garbage.

Lol...spending all this time
>debunking
When Meg hasn't posted anything "insider"
She's just breaking down the narrative in a
>professional way
OP might as well be Frankposting another anon5 thread with this jumbled bullshit

Here's a thread when mega came back in July. The writing style is the same. Uses a shit ton of ! And ... and ,

Even back then she hated the mega name they gave her. She put it in quotes all the time and didn't want to use trips cause they track IP's locally.

archive.is/eySR7

10-16-17 megaanon thread

Based on the OP you are definitely a shill, because you also kept referencing old /pol. Get the fuck out.

These are part of this
Just FYI

Reminder that anytime a reference to old /pol is used is a damn good indicator of LARPing

Or any mention of validity or "you guys are better than this"

You're a complete and utter fucking gullible newfag faggot from T_D, as revealed by your painful lack of awareness of other imageboards and your writing "/pol." I hope this is ironic, because your presence here, with your astronomically low IQ that required an extension of the IQ scale into negative integers, has made this board indistinguishable from a sack of vegetables.

THIS. THIS IS THE TRUTH

VICTORY OF THE LARP FAGGOTS STOLE A PERSON DROPPING INFO AND MADE A LARP OUT OF IT.

And he adds Reddit spacing into the mix. Wonderful. Take your gullible ass back to The_Donald, and stop ruining this board.

Hahahaha. Now you've really confirmed it.

>muh muh muh other boards

Sperging like a robot who needs a protocol to troll.

Feels good

Jesus Christ the shills are out in force today LOL, especially after the uranium story came out confirming MegaAnon's credibility.

Sorry, stopped taking you seriously at "/pol." Back to The_Donald for you, where, per pic related, you morons believe /leftypol/ larpers.

> T_D Kekistani can't show a single megalarper statement showing foreknowledge of the Uranium story

It's interesting you say this cause sometimes I think maybe we could use her like meme power to kek normies. She says fuck a lot but I like the way she lays it out. Yes, a lot of it we have said before but she says it with better detail than most of us to. Megas getting attention because people are understanding her.

Question, some raise legit points and concerns about her that aren't shill related but most of their points can also be legitimately argued either for or against her because a lot of those arguments are just a matter of personal interpretation. Are we against what she's saying, or are we against her because we think she's trying to come off as some "insider"?

Whoever mega is she's smart. No one can deny or argue that because we're on our second thread tonight, talking about it again. She seems willing to talk and answers a lot so why don't we get her to clarify who she is again, why she's here and compare it to prior posts. Seems easier than chasing needles in haystacks. I think she's well intentioned and genuine. I also think she could benefit us in a red pill/meme magic way that we haven't considered before. I don't think she's saying things we don't agree with, so she could be useful.

At least now one of us can identify when you fucks shill on this board. Seriously, why do you do it? Do you like spreading disinfo, what is the appeal? Do you just need some extra money on the side? I feel sorry for you.

Ah sorry. It's hard to read that other cap.

In July, she called out Victiry of light and said he was Tom DeLonge! True if huge!

See the archive archive.is/eySR7

Interesting how you made this thread under the guise of a thoughtful discussion, but you sperg out into leftypol-tier shill accusations when people discuss the facts.

If you want a legitimate discussion, then show a single impressive statement Mega has made. People keep talking about wonderful hits to predictions but can't produce anything.

Do you not see how angry got when I pointed out one of the shill tactics that line up with the fake Meganon posts? She is real, but she has LARPers posing as her all the time

Once again, going back to your script! Sorry man, you can't recover from

Fuck off faggot. Victory of the faggots said that "meganon was one of theirs"

I fucking hate you larpers more than the JIDF retard shills. you're a special breed of faggot.

I await the presentation of a single impressive statement Mega has made. I predict no such presentation will occur and instead there'll be intellectually lazy accusations of shilling, flag insults, etc.

You can't recover from "/pol," newfag.

meganon is literally just political analysis. it actually doesn't matter if it's LARP or no because the analysis stands up.

She's good, i read all her stuff and always learn something.

I believe she/he is sincere. So far I’ve found many things they’ve said to have come to fruition

I agree. She actually has calmed some of my anxiety re: Vegas etc.

>meganon is literally just political analysis.
Nobody would have any problem with that. That's what every user on this board does without quasi-namefagging. The reason there's a persona attached to this nonsense at all is that the information is being presented as speshul. Yet there's been not a single instance of an impressive statement.

If Meganon is real and in fact a "she," where are her timestamped tits? Sorry Amon, but you've been had.

Delete youre P.O.L. account.

keep crying irrelevant fag

Read the posts. Then research and make your own opinions on the WORDS written. Trying to validate the source is not going to get you solid proof of anything. That's the beauty on an anonymous board. Time wasting is not helping.

Use your mind and think. If people here took the time to seek out the facts instead of arguing over the validity of the source, these boards would become less of a pissing match. These posts imo are a reference for research. None of these posts are meant to be future predictions of upcoming happenings. All I've taken out of these posts are hints. If it comes true, cool. It's pretty easy to find the facts if you dedicate yourself. Just my $.02

Is that all you can say?
This person is shilling, everything he says should be discarded.

I also believe this, I wonder if she is a journalist or something. A lot of her discussion seems to be on press honesty

I mean to let you know that the boomerang is a shill

Ah, I can lend a hand on this if ok? I overpaid for a phd in forensic speech and behavioral pathology, which now barely pays my mortgage and a few cases of beer a month, but it's not that bad.

I came in this thread (newfag poster) because I've read many of these posts and can dust off my degree to conclude, she does present as being the same person, throughout posts from May, as of recent. Not sure this helps, but hope it does. I've been following since a lot was being shared on social media from pol on the Vegas attack. I found one of Sheriff Lombardo's press conferences odd, so I guess you could say it officially redpilled me? I did have syluspicions about 9/11 but who doesn't anymore?

Huh? I don't get it. Sorry man.

I thought this was clear at first gander. The original isn't a shameless faggot and the rest clearly are...

If you're new, do you know about counter propaganda on this site?

Just a reminder that OP doesn't have the chops to present a single impressive statement megalarper has made and hasn't made this thread in good faith, hence the intellectual laziness of shilling accusations. He's also a newfag from T_D, as revealed by "/pol."

She does feet. Toes with nail polish to prove she’s a real woman and not fucking around. I like her. She’s well read, she’s nice & again she’s chilled my anxiety. I wish she was here now. I haven’t seen her since right after Vegas

But it's extremely important from now on that we pay more attention. Just for the record if Meganon ever says something along the lines of
>I have faith in you /pol
>I used to post on boards like this and I love it
>/pol if you would just read my posts you would understand and then you would be worthy of my praise

Anything like that should be a red flag. Just sayin. And you just watch, ther ewill be a new gaggle of shills to raid this thread since I exposed one of them

Honestly, the more deliberate effort I see getting put into proving Mega's LARP, the surer I am she's real. Because what's the point? If she turns out to be LARP, you can laugh then at how stupid people were for ever believing.

Trying to convince everyone she's fake now, before we've had a chance to see if the stuff she's talking about actually happens, only really makes sense if the intent is to have us turn on and reject someone with what might be legitimate information.

Seriously demand a toe pic. Anyone who’s familiar with her knows she’s a female, with little feet and skinny legs.

Also take note of leftypol tactic #2 in Snow's antifaggot larping guide, which I posted in
He tells his antifaggots to drop gratuitous CIA/ShariaBlue/Jewish shilling accusations as a response to an undesirable level of skepticism.

The strange thing is that there are people who pose as Meganon all the time. If there were some way she could identify herself with something she posted a long time ago, before she had LARPers, there would be no discussion on who is LARPing or not

She will take feet pics. If you ask and she won’t, she isn’t real.

Ergo, it's possible we're dealing with a newfag "/pol" OP from /r/anarchism rather than from /r/The_Donald.

EXACTLY. These fucking lefty shills are too fucking obvious. Goddamn retards are as autistic as ANTIFA and correct the record.

More Reddit spacing and tactic #2 from /r/anarchism.

Another thing to remember is her absolute love for our POTUS. She will not tolerate shit talk about him. She’s actually very articulate. She won’t argue with asses that say she a LARP.

MEGANON HERE AMA

Oh don't worry, we're coming after you next, Soros-funded SHILLS.

I haven't known about her up until this past month. I did see that she posted a pic of her feet and her tile floor at one point recently. I'm just afraid of how LARPers have had time since May to build believable but fake characters. Do you remember how far back she started doing this?

Nah I think it’s

Yes. I've been on here a few weeks now and know the terms and arguments for them. It's also clear who is a shill when obvious. I am not trying to say that I'm agreeing or disagreeing about whether mega is an "insider" or not, I'm only intrigued because I've read as much as I could find which dates back to May, and I can confirm the generalized linguistics as well as the speech, spelling and grammar patterns, match over time. If I had to use my review of these megaanon posts as evidence, in preparation for a case I was called to deposition in court, I would testify the above requirements were met with a .05 marginalized variance. This dorky lingo means I'm certifying a 95%+/- accuracy as testimony to the court. The variance is the degree to which accuracy can be determined, based on evidence provided.

He is a shill, which I have proven at the beginning of this thread. Don't listen to anything he says and don't respond.

>She
You just wanna pussy, bone-minded anons

It's eminently reasonable to ask for a single example of an impressive statement made. That nobody can produce one is a poignant display of 4/pol/'s intellectual plummet since it got swarmed by gullible T_D idiots.

I’m almost 100% positive it’s....

You look stressed out. Smoke some relaxing weed my friend.

Look man I don't want to call shill left and right but don't you see that there have been instances, especially in the first three posts of this thread, where these Meganons aren't always the real one? There is simply no way you could have honestly come up with that if there are clear instances of liars claiming to be her

To be fair, though, I don't think it's T_D littering up this thread. The newfag shit such as "/pol" and the knee-jerk use of leftypol's "shill!" crap points more to /r/anarchism. They're trying to keep their larp creation afloat because of the time they've invested in it.

I know what her feet look like so I’ll just ask for that. I also know her linguistic skills and her passivity so I’m fairly confident I can pick her out from everyone else. However, we could ask her for a code phrase, word etc. that may be a fruitless effort tho as ppl would know it and still use it b

May I ask what T_D is?? I’m not afraid to admit idk what that is. I’m also not alone in saying we don’t like noobs. I like it just us.

>"However, we could ask her for a code phrase, word etc. that may be a fruitless effort tho as ppl would know it and still use it"
> what is a tripcode... this thread...

Yeah but she may not want to use a trip code

Agreed. His posts are all insults and antagonizing, meant to get under our skin and have us second guess ourselves--just like the "LARP guide" he's committed to pushing. Probably wrote it himself. Similar writing style.

Brought your friends I see

Don't let an adversary know what their "tell" is or that you know it. They'll just learn not to use it to be better shills.

Friends? I don’t understand

Still won't work with any kind of code or photo. It ultimately will be copied. Take the WORDS for what they are. Realize liars and fakes exist. In a short time we all will know.

No, I've compared both their feet and they're not the same. Also, Mega has freckles on her thighs which Kellyanne does not.

/r/The_Donald on Reddit. That's where much of the larper gullibility comes from, but OP is most likely from the /r/anarchism sub on Reddit, given the writing of this board as "/pol," the leftypol tactic of shooting down larp skeptics as shills, and the desperate attempt to save a crumbling leftypol larp by painting all the dud posts as fakes. Their goal is to make people waste an inordinate amount of time on larps so that they're sitting around complacent for a future happening that's never coming, which stops them being effective with stuff such as Las Vegas, the uranium deal, Mueller, etc. A secondary goal is to demoralize Trump's supporters.

Pro tip. It's all LARP. ALL of it.

Now move on and stop wasting your autistic time.

I've read a lot of her stuff and have noticed she used the word "candidly" somewhat frequently in the beginning, but in recent mega threads I haven't seen that word used at all. What do you think about that?

Example of use:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/vy3Y5hFc/
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/tAoTzJUn/

She always posts with her kitchen floor in the pic, that is confirmation enough for me

He is NOT a good LARPer are you kidding? He jumps down peoples throats who question him, he sticks with the "Im a GURL Tee Hee" BS & talks down to everyone. He lies to sound important & you people eat it up like tumblr fan fiction landwhales. As I said before, if you people would actually READ what he posts & look into it, you'll see quickly that hes full of shit. I post a few examples in the other thread. He CONSTANTLY posts his screencaps in EVERY fucking thread that has a glimmer of importance. But pretends he's just a fan. GROSS

That was her. I was in both those conversations with her. I can tell it’s def her

Yup. White tile.

obviously, look at the drama of each post.

Angry much?

LARP threads are honestly the only tolerable threads on here anymore desu, go eat a dick.

Yes, because Trump is TOTALLY going to make an Emergency broadcast to tell the nation about the evils of 3 three letter agencies! SOON. Oh, and that Breibart is going to buy out Fox news. Or Or the 21st is FOR SURE when Assange is going to Drop the 3rd & final dump! Because it's exactly ONE YEAR ago that day that...something something..I didn't finish reading his reasonings because he's just talking about a fucking meme that a FAKE Assange account posted.

Yeah, I probably shouldn't be making /leftypol/'s /r/anarchism recruits more effective.

You do know you replied to yourself there, right?

Checked. Isn't it Sarah Sanders? I thought the writing style was the same.

Alright guys I can contribute a bit.
I was the one who gave MegaAnon her name.
This happened a few months ago during the Seth Rich/Dotcom fiasco. She started posting about Mega/Megaupload's servers and how they contained proof that Seth Rich was the leaker, so I named her 'Mega'user.
As the days passed her posts kept getting more and more vague and nothing she said that was going to happen ended up happening. Also she always took time to take a jab at Sup Forums, talking about how it was shit now, about how the users here need to stop being idiots and start contributing, about how people were going to stop leaking stuff here if we stopped being any good, and about how we were all virgins and stuff like that.
My opinion is that it's a larp. I don't think that insiders post much here anymore due to how big Sup Forums has gotten and how many newfags are here and most importantly due to how watched we are now by all players.

Well I think you’re being too literal. She meant Trump would show how corrupt the 3 are. As in HRC & Uranium 1, FBI covering it up. That’s what I took from that

>sharpie in teh pooper timestämp

/r/anarchism boy is still learning about the faux pas of "/pol." Sensible quoting is more advanced.