Every race on earth is fundamentally human with emotions, philosophy, a desire to learn...

Every race on earth is fundamentally human with emotions, philosophy, a desire to learn, purpose behind every action and a ability to change their ways.
How do you justify blanket hatred of other people with this fact in mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/human-skin-color-variation/modern-human-diversity-genetics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Criticism_and_views
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Its funny as a joke but it isnt if you mean it and genuinely refuse to think about this

>1488
FPBP

I hope you die a painful death.

#METOO

>1488
>FPBP

>implying niggers or Asians have emotions

That isn't a fact. It's an opinion, moron.

>human with emotions, philosophy, a desire to learn, purpose behind every action and a ability to change their ways
Except for niggers.
/thread

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wouldn't have blanket hatred if they stayed in their own countries instead of coming to mine and demanding gibs and the deconstruction of my culture

/thread

>1488

>Races on Earth
>White

>subspecies of he human race are different
>nah yall blanketing shiiiet naw dats racissssss

Because le nigger joo commie spic joo nigger 60 IQ race mixing apartheid did nothing wrong read the Minnesota adoption study and 1920s propaganda le niggers le aren't le human and cultural Marxism cuck cuck cuck nigger cuck cuck!!!!!!!

You do know that they arent a unified mass right?
they all have their individual reasons, some more justified than others and to point hate at them all is damaging to your country as it prevents those who could provide a benefit

Doesn't refute the fact that some traits are basically innate.

All races of dogs are fundamentally the same but id still rather live with a labrador than a pitbull

Yes they do that doesn't mean we can live together without ethnic clashes.

awww got dam

Humans arent genetically diverse enough to be classified as sub species

>Every race on earth is fundamentally human with emotions, philosophy, a desire to learn, purpose behind every action and a ability to change their ways.
And?
>How do you justify blanked hatred of other people with this fact in mind?
I don't hate anybody. Killing niggers and gassing kikes is the most rational move you can make.

A question for you would be: Why is the individual more important than the collective? While an individual is able to have all those things you listed, a collective has a much more different dynamic than the individual, thus there's a perfectly valid reason to accept the things you proposed while treating the collective as such instead of ascribing treats of an individual to the collective.
>1488
noice

All to varying degrees, and most don't care about philosophy at all, the will to change and learn belongs to too few; with emotion being the purpose behind most actions.

Grouping the cohorts of those that can work together and have complimentary levels of each quality is the key to success and conflict

Do you agree however that we should strive to prevent these clashes

How can you claim that, say, Polynesians, blacks, native Americans or aborigines have the same desire to learn and purpose as cultures that were 10x more advanced and always striving to grow?

Ah, but you must remember that hurting valuable individuals hurts the collect so to see little in many is to dis-value the true value they hold
To kill those of other races is to destroy benefits they hold

fpbp

put me in the screencap

>Humans arent genetically diverse enough to be classified as sub species
They are. There are plenty of examples of sub species with fewer differences than human races that are classified as such. The "sub species" classification is literally arbitrary and doesn't tell you anything about how "diverse" a species is. It's a classification used for convenience by scientists. You can do away with the concept altogether tomorrow, you cucks are getting to hung up on it.

>t. lemming

It's not hatred it's an understanding of the truth of the matter.

Some races are significantly dumber, much more violent, and generally lack behavioral control.

>1488

>1488

>1488

Kek has spoken

And usually, the people who says about being the master race, is actually the weakest race.

>Every race on earth is fundamentally human with emotions, philosophy, a desire to learn, purpose behind every action and a ability to change their ways.
Prove it.

But even with arbitrary definitions humans are incredibly homogeneous as a species
humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/human-skin-color-variation/modern-human-diversity-genetics
As stated above the genetic homogeneity of the human race wouldn't allow for such diversity in intelligence

We shouldn't have mixed everyone up in the first place and every society that's been multi ethnic and multicultural has collapsed. Look at the middle east, the balkans, and the soviet block, its always the beginning of an end.

They need to get out of our territory or they will be killed. It's as simple as that. They can go and be humans in their own territory.

Have you talked to anyone outside of your own race? you can prove it yourself, very easily, and if you refuse to do so the fact we call them people and humans should be enough to prove they are similar to you in this respect

The entire humanity came from the nigger race in Ethiopia

>1488

Are you okay, user? Looks like a gear came loose.

Thats debatable, Rome was a multi ethic nation that stretched all around the Mediterranean and we praise it for its successes

Heil'd.

>
>

Except it does and it can be observed that regardless of upbringing and diet Africans are much dumber than other races.

>Ah, but you must remember that hurting valuable individuals hurts the collect so to see little in many is to dis-value the true value they hold
>true value
Define those vague terms if you want to be taken seriously, shill.
>To kill those of other races is to destroy benefits they hold
If a collective we would identify a race, a minority in a country, is a net-negative to the country (by some standards we choose, it doesn't matter), then it's moral to remove that collective, no?
>But even with arbitrary definitions humans are incredibly homogeneous as a species
Depends on what you mean by homogeneous. There's gaping differences in skin colour between asians and niggers. There are massive differences in IQ between Jews and niggers. There's a massive difference between crime stats between Koreans and niggers. What are your standards?
>"hurr Africans aren't green, Sup Forums BTFO!"
There's no point in the article you linked. Seemingly small genetic differences (like IQ) in the grand scheme of things make an incredible difference when it comes to human societies, which are infinitely more complex than any other animal species.

>1488
Oh fuck yeah, I came.
FPBP

>From the late 1990s to the early 2000s, a series of murders were committed in Louisiana. Eyewitness statements and FBI profiling indicated the perpetrator was likely a Caucasian male. After investigators tested DNA samples from thousands of Caucasian males and found no matches with DNA from the crime scenes, DNA phenotyping was performed on a crime scene DNA sample by DNAPrint Genomics. This testing indicated the ancestry of the suspect was 85% sub-Saharan African and 15% Caucasian, pointing to an African-American individual and changing the direction of the investigation. Within two months, police arrested Derrick Todd Lee, who was later convicted for two of these murders.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_phenotyping

nice

Rome is a perfect example of that kind of collapse read Oswald Spengler's "The Decline of the West". In any scenario where groups look significantly different from others, speak differently and/or behave differently they wont get along. More importanly an underlying and overlooked feature that a nation should have is a shared blood not just for sociological reasons but for health reasons like getting a bone marrow transplant and etc. Your less likely to trust people who don't look like you and feel like your part of a community that matter and can be trusted. You could read Robert Putnams diversity study for a more in depth analysis of that.

>then it's moral to remove that collective, no?
The potential value of a person is unweighable as their experiences and unique and potentially vital
The value of a person is the ability to share what they know and expand upon what we know already. Scientists, engineers, farmer, soldiers born among the minority would be lost if we kill the minority.
And as I stated prior genetics do not effect intellect, and IQ is a poor judgement of intellect

We don't need you or them.

>Every race on earth is fundamentally human with emotions

O M fucking G.
I never thought about it that way.

That totally justifies the lefties trying to globalize and destroy all cultures. All differences didn't exist in the first place, we are all the same age, sex, gender, we smell the same, the food tastes the same, same color on the walls, everything looks the same.

its like audio-visual torture, I finally get it. All lefties are sociopaths.

plz include me in the cap

Who's we and why do you say this?

The truth shall set you free.

It's us or them. It will always be and no amount of feel good bullshit will change that.

What is this supposed to tell me

>1488

kek

That you're fucking retarded.

Erect

Different races are objectively more likely to fall into different cultures and some cultures are objectively harmful, especially when introduced to a host culture
Assuming everyone from a race will act the same is literally retarded but you can still aknowledge that replacing you native race with another will have statistically significant harm

When i was young I used to think liberals were smart and all about science and logic and morality but that has since been proven wrong, theyre just pawns who are drunk on instant gratification and ego

Did it ever occur to you that some of us don't hate other races? That we can all be different without hating each other?

>And as I stated prior genetics do not effect intellect, and IQ is a poor judgement of intellect
Intelligence is 90% genetics. IQ is a bullshit metric though.
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n1/full/mp2014105a.html
I've seen these "but muh genetic variation doesn't add up!" arguments before.

Well debated. Would you say the distrust in others is harmful however? You can't judge a book by its cover, and those who are able to get along with others are typically seen as diplomatic and intelligence. To be multicultural require a certain amount of social intelligence that those who cant simply dont have

>And as I stated prior genetics do not effect intellect, and IQ is a poor judgement of intellect
Best predictor of future life performance bud. There's no actual dispute about the validity of IQ within the field of psychology.
>The value of a person is the ability to share what they know and expand upon what we know already. Scientists, engineers, farmer, soldiers born among the minority would be lost if we kill the minority.
But you'd reduce murder in half, you'll reduce the cost of welfare significantly, you'll get merit-based hiring without the fear of discrimination lawsuits, everything will work better. All the good members of society that are members of the removed are a small price to pay which is, in any case, negligible.
>The potential value of a person is unweighable as their experiences and unique and potentially vital
As I said previously, individuals and collective have different dynamics.

You don't have to justify it, because it exists regardless of whether or not the targets of that hate have done anything to deserve it. If you're the victim of hate, suck it up and move on. Fuck the haters.

So how does this applies to balkans? Maybe Slovenia but other than them you are just talking out of your ass.

Nice get

>And as I stated prior genetics do not effect intellect
According to many scholarly articles, there is no correlation between nurture and intellectual capacity. In other words, it is impossible to teach a kid to be 'smarter'. Either you are born with it or you are not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

I cant find a good definition in your paper about what intelligence "is"

If you scroll down the page you'll see a section titled "What is intelligence and why is it important?"
Dumbass

It has been well documented that certain races have lower median IQs than other races. It's beyond debate.

FPBP

[Citation needed]

That race is NOT a social contract but a biological reality. They can literally find out your racial background off of your DNA.

So what? That may be true but it has nothing to do with anything

I do believe that irrationally distrusting others is harmful, but just getting along with others in a diplomatic sense is what politicians and leaders have been doing for centuries with other countries. But when its in a localized region like a few miles away and people with different values and beliefs have a say in public policy it'll always create tension and more importantly when it comes to mating and forming a community it becomes a problem since everyone continuously is sectioned off the minority group will always feel alien.

Kys or gas chamber, kike

You do know intelligence gets less plastic as you age right? As well as there are multiple other environmental pressures that might effect the "intelligence" of a person like their schooling, relationships and community right?
Unless these kids were sheltered they will be effected by outside stimulus

I read it and its nebulous,
If you want you can go to where is states what it means, but when I skimmed through it I couldn't find a set idea.

Just like how whites stayed in their own countries instead of going to foreign land and stealing from the natives and destroying their culture.

You're over-exaggerating environmental factors. It's more prominent as an little kid but lessens as you get older. It's mentioned in the link in
You've been BTFO.

Edgy. ........KEK

Im not necessarily talking about present day balkans but in the early 90s the breakdown of Yugoslavia is a good example and frankly today Bosnia, Macedonia and Kosovo have various minorities that live in compact territories and consistently make demands that anger and distress the majority population.

because most humans are souless AI robot zombies whos minds can be hacked into at will by tetragrammaton and it doesn't really matter what race they are.

The study lasted for 30 years. You can into the trash it all you want, but the data is valid and is pointing to the fact that you cannot teach someone to be smarter. Yes your intellect may change as you age, but your over intellectual CAPACITY is static. You can't be taught to be smarter.

Well after you read a few threads on Sup Forums and witness the animal in its natural habitat you start to hate white people.

>There's no actual dispute about the validity of IQ within the field of psychology.
Bullshit en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Criticism_and_views
>But you'd reduce murder in half, you'll reduce the cost of welfare significantly, you'll get merit-based hiring without the fear of discrimination lawsuits, everything will work better. All the good members of society that are members of the removed are a small price to pay which is, in any case, negligible.
But as I said, you lose those resources. And what of the majority, that can get away with the crimes the minority do under a smaller spot light? The majority always do more crime than the minority, its just easier to spot in the minority.