Bye Bye Affirmative Action

>WASHINGTON- The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department's civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies that discriminate against white applicants.
>The document, an internal announcement to the civil rights division, is procuring lawyers to work on a new project of heavy "investigations and litigation related to intentional race-based discrimination in college and university admissions."
>The project will be run out of the division's front office, where the Trump administration's political appointees (like Jeff Sessions) work, rather than it's Education Opportunities Section, which is clogged with career civil servants.
>Supporters and critics of the project said it was clearly targeting admissions that give groups like black and latino students an edge over white applicants with higher test scores (well no shit).
nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html

Other urls found in this thread:

aamc.org/download/321498/data/factstablea18.pdf
aamc-orange.global.ssl.fastly.net/production/media/filer_public/86/8a/868a293e-561d-4d29-be44-a7b6363df496/mcat_total_and_section_score_percentile_ranks_2017_for_web.pdf
washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm ok with this. kek

How long will it take the left to repair the damage?

What damage? Are you literally retarded?

public university students are in for a treat or a btfo'ing depending on how they compare to a brown paper bag. they can't do shit about the private schools tho.

>Implying there's gonna be something left of their social policies to tend to
>Implying they'll ever be in power again

The damage to their agenda. Are you retarded?

>>Implying they'll ever be in power again
Holy shit you are short sighted. I guess you don't have much perspective at 17.

W I N N I N G

Your ambiguous comment made me think you were implying ending AA was damaging in and of itself, I must've read that wrong. My apologies.

So glad I voted for this man. He just keep delivering.

This article is almost three years old.

>2017/08/01
holy shit guys I just heard there was a shooting at a concert in Vegas and they're looking for 3 asian men!

August 1st 2017 is almost three years old? Are you a fucking idiot or just a fucking idiot?

More mad libshits crying.

implying public servants will ever help white people

>implying you're not a shill just because you're hiding behind a meme flag
Those Soros bucks are really going to waste these days

fuck yeah
>the two blacks in my law class are seriously the stupidest two people in the entire group.

This is actually really good. And unexpected. I remember during the campaign, early on in the primaries, Trump was asked in an interview how he felt about affirmative action and he said he had no problem with it. Didn't see this coming. Nice though. It's about time.

It's funny not only how the left can't meme, but how none of their claims ever have any proof. Nice try at derailing the thread, schlomo. No one's distracted.

where is the news article?
When in the last 30+ years has our govt or courts ever went out of their way to help whites?

wake up, child

The right can't meme.

Keep those tears coming, they sustain us.

Sup Forums is 98% liberal.

Yea have fun with that. AA is so ingrained in the fed at this point it is impossible to remove without a thousand court battles lasting three years each

Finally.
Stop lowering the bar, dumbfuck libtards.
Based Trump

thought you guys didn't have those. Which government sphere funds them? State?

>98% liberal
holy kek you are seriously off your meds

Finally, jesus fucking christ.

Medical schools have it the worst in this regard.
>aamc.org/download/321498/data/factstablea18.pdf
>Asians MCAT: 503.1
>Hispanic MCAT: 494.1
>Black MCAT: 496.2
>White MCAT: 504

To give some background, the MCAT is like the SAT but for Med School. Scores range from 472 (minimum score) to 528.
Take a look at the percentiles of the scores if you want to know more:
aamc-orange.global.ssl.fastly.net/production/media/filer_public/86/8a/868a293e-561d-4d29-be44-a7b6363df496/mcat_total_and_section_score_percentile_ranks_2017_for_web.pdf

God fucking damn I love this man.

Say the lines shills, you can do it

bump for winning

So, according to this image, lying for long enough makes you truthful?

Hmmmm.

>I said he was a fascist, therefore he's fascist

good

Good. But the problem is that they will reintroduce it in 3 years.

They're going to TRY to reintroduce it in 7 years, and it'll cost them that election, too.

That's yet to be seen. I'm more obliged to believe this guy

>thinking today's connotation of liberal is anything near the actual meaning of liberal

>things are what I say they are just because i say so
k

washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-dnc-and-cnn-colluded-on-questions-for-trump-cruz/article/2606651

We spotted the phony, you cocksucking faggot.

Hail Trump

This kills the Eric Clanton.

Eric Clanton being Eric Clanton killed Eric Clanton.

Bring back meritocracy!

what about the niggers? think of the niggers!!!

>Black MCAT: 496.2
and we end up with pic related
M E R I T -BASED admissions
E
R
I
T

>Sup Forums is 98% liberal.

>avoid bugged white house because dems were in bed with russians
>go to my own properties
>get shit done
>enjoy golfing that I can do on my properties while I'm there
>fake news dishonest media lies about me
>many such cases!

I think it's a much easier slam dunk to take on afirmative action politices that discriminate against asians.

That was by far the funniest post ITT