Should we ban niggers from congress?

Should we ban niggers from congress?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO0KXXaUM1k
youtu.be/frrnVk1fqA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

from Earth.

from the gene pool.

these but sure Congress would be a good baby step to get things rolling.

from the universe

from anywhere but Africa.

The only caveat I have with niggercide is that blacks developed blues music, and their blues based sin offs like rock and roll and jazz. Without niggers, pop music would be shit.

kang women are the worst

Yes, we should also kill all basement dwelling non tax paying faggots.
Also, shoot anyone still living with their parents past the age of 20. lazy = degenerate

>from Earth.
That's just what I was going to say.

WE

>Should we ban niggers from congress?

one in particular

Sounds like a good first step either way them blacks are doing someone else's work anyway

The "nigger voices of the community A-Team": this kwayne, Obama, waters, holder, lynch, sharpton, Jessie Jackson, etc etc etc. These aren't even the retarded professors or celebrities. Hard to comprehend.

Only men who ever earned the right to kneel

youtube.com/watch?v=sO0KXXaUM1k

I fully agree with this. I play guitar and I love those guys like Lightning Hopkins and John Lee Hooker. Country niggers aren't so bad, I grew up around a lot of them

Except 'blues' came from bluegrass and Appalachia.

I’m not even being racist but looks like some related chimpanzee-like primate dressed up as a person.

>Without niggers, pop music would be shit.
godammit, fell for the B8

I used to be tolerant about them, but since trump ran, they have become insufferable. It is like when Obama won, they thought WE WUD BE NAO KANGS AND QUEENS YAAAAS forever.

Now they are in a 4-8 years chimpout over trump. They have gone out of control

I'd say they're two different genres. Except niggers make shit music now, there are still a lot of good bluegrass musicians around

Literally looks like a chimp

What does Sup Forums think?

youtu.be/frrnVk1fqA8

This woman is so fucking stupid. Though she makes a good point about hurricane names. I would like them all to have nigger names. That way I can watch all the chimpouts about how the white man names all the destructive hurricanes after blacks.

Niggers are low-lifes regardless of color, race, religion, etc. And yes - we should ban niggers from Congress

The answer is yes.

no just niggers