Are they going to be better than 501?

Are they going to be better than 501?

And is this just the first of many series about witches that are not 501?

Other urls found in this thread:

helma.us/sw/
helma.us/sw/res/8815.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fuck is with the spamming of threads with inane dumb questions lately that have been answered many times? Use the archives.
There's been 5 threads in two days now after the big general we had few days ago for NO reason and one not even fucking 4 hours ago. There's still nothing to discuss till Fall, let it sleep till then and use the witch hubs.
Use helma.us/sw/ to create threads like this and get 24/7 discussion going on or the /c/ and /u/ generals that are up always.
Here's the links, just learn to use them.

>muh dead site
>muh dead threads

Grow up holy shit.

I'm looking forward to it, but the old team just grew so much on me, I it doesn't ruin my enjoyment.

>lame
>censored
>QUALITY
>pants
no thanks

You're the only one who refuses to make use of them besides faggot OP and make them more active. They're plenty alive, more than you probably know of in case you can't read UID's.
Also these threads are even more dead dimwit as they share no purpose on this board without content, that's why those places are better. Grow up holy shit.
And besides this samefag OP has created this, last thread, and two others from earlier. He's hungry as fuck for attention when he could be diverting that energy to right outlets instead of shitposting witches on Sup Forums sadly.

>Silver Link.
>QUALITY
Yeah, nah.

>3 posts per day is alive

Okay.

>lame
>censored
>QUALITY

>censored
So, same as S1 and S2 were for the first TV run before BD's.
>QUALITY
You don't know that.
>pants
There's three witches with pantyhose in the cast while in 501st there was also three witches with pantyhose, so you're being dumb. Also they're all wearing pants anyways.

I know nothing about them, but those looks like best girls.

Do you honestly expect more when there's no content or are you just being a bad troll on purpose? Besides no one has been creating these questions and threads there so, I'm bad at this sort of thing as I usually use my brain and analyze the stuff, giving me the answers as well browsing internet for answers.

So is there a novel series or something about Brave Witches?

And do we even know where the hives are in the east?

Me on the left.

For the sake of the file name, I'd either a Naoe, Rall or Krupi.

More importantly I really hope we get some English releases of more Strike Witches merchandise if Brave Witches is a hit. I'd love to see something like World of Witches in print in English but the merchandise available already doesn't look promising enough to get people interested and you seem to have to be a fan to enjoy them otherwise you'd be clueless.

Right, now onto actual discussion. You can only have one, for me it is a very tough choice between: Minna, Perrine, Shirley or Trude.

More importantly, I've always thought Minna and Perrine would be a good crack pairing, are there any decent artwork of the two together?

Victory Arrow sold around 20k so this would need to be really horrible to not sell well.

Victory Arrow was really good.

I'd like to see the LNs translated more than anything else as they're least likely to get fan translated.

Victory Arrow was incredibly well done even if it was lacking in more erotic scenes compared to the actual series.

Then again it completely solidified Perrine in my top five witches at least which was surprising and I absolutely loved the turn around her character made throughout the series. Second OVA seemed to be on top form and more Marseille is always great, loved the banter between her and Shirley but I was incredibly disappointed with the Karlsland OVA, you had all these great Karlsland witches in one place but they just seemed to have no idea what to do with them. At least we got to see Heidi in an incredibly sexy outfit. Stupid, sexy Heidi.

based on looks I only like the third from the left.

Her name is Krupi and she is a delicious pervert.

>Her name is Krupi and she is a delicious pervert.
Pervert? But she is one of the few properly dressed witches.

Right, don't really know a lot about Krupi or a lot of 502 but I remember some anons mentioning how she corrupted younger officer or something like that as a joke.

Will Eila be in this?

I've always had a good theory Eila and Sanya will be shipped to 502 to help Sanya look for her father and become the mains or something, I can only hope.

>Sanya never finds her father

>Right, now onto actual discussion. You can only have one,
I wonder how many times that cancerous shit has been done over this and last year.

I wish to see some of the LN's actually animated. Would give a jaw drop to all yuri haters.

>even if it was lacking in more erotic scenes compared to the actual series.
Gee, it had only three 20 minute episodes and it still included Marseille and Raisa bathing which is one ''erotic'' scene in 3 episodes. Both of the seasons had a bath scene in total three times I think? So that's a pretty good ratio already.
All the fights in Victory Arrow were the best so far offered in animated format, no doubt.

>Pantyhose makes properly dressed somehow.
I love this weird notion lately. And yes, she's a huge womanizer.

We don't know, but we hope.

Helma is your answer for such answers when it comes to discussing in depth. There's no novel series but there's 502nd twitter story by Fumi.

Rambo Perrine was best Perrine.

I don't know why, but the one in the middle put the "Hogan's Heroes" theme running through my head, and now it won't stop.

>>Pantyhose makes properly dressed somehow.
she also wears a skirt. Not like the other pantysluts.

>Dreaming about witches every night
It hurts waking up sometimes

Wait, my bad. You said third from left, which is Sasha, not Krupi as other user mislead. Yeah, she has a proper skirt and is a sweet girl with a mild crush on Nipa.

It's a standalone spin-off, right? Is it a mistake to watch this without having seen SW?
SW has been on my backlog since forever but never got around watching it.
I wouldn't ask if it was a direct sequel.

>SW has been on my backlog

Just watch it then you stupid baka

someone should add names to the bitches.

Watch it an you'll be wanting to call Trude your "Onee-chan", every night.

Yes, it's a spin-off series about 502nd which means you don't necessarily have to know anything beforehand of the series. It will most likely have some cameos from 501st unit however.
This thread is your friend 24/7 for all questions and answers; helma.us/sw/res/8815.html
And honestly, just get on watching that backlog. You have 7 weeks of plenty time before the new season runs, now we're just circlejerking, the same few samefags here.

Why? There's this collage I gathered up earlier this year from the PV. You can just use the SW wikia too.

I want to discuss French Literature and surrealism with Naoe. I wonder what who her favourite French authors are.

I keep picking up too much seasonal trash that keeps me occupied.

Is that her? Looks cute.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.
I'm looking forward to it now.

Yes, that's Trude, unfortunately she does not wear glasses but looks amazing in them. She also has some of the nicest tits in all of 501 but rarely gets them out but when she does they are amazing, she also is obsessed with collecting a harem full of imoutos so she has a caring side.

>unfortunately she does not wear glasses
That's a bummer.

They were with 502 in the movie and they didn't get VA episode.

It's obvious they will join them mid season if not earlier.

Then you're going to love Perrine who is pick related

Are there really 4 Fuso witches in 502? Why so many?

Witches with cat familiars are undeniably the cutest and sexiest.

Foxes are best. Then cats and bunnies.

Those with dog familiars are the most huggable.

I wish they hadn't written the familiars out of the anime.

I love Erika, but dog girls are seriously meh.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Please no mari sue main lead again

I still can't get over the fact that one user is now forcing this shit with so many threads lately for no apparent reason than attention.
There really isn't anything to discuss. Utawarerumono had only few threads weeks before the actual show ran last winter and they were all very short lived despite lots of UID's, because there wasn't anything to talk about. Here we have a really small samefag circlejerk but it only takes 2 to tango and post after all to keep thread up.
Most of the posts are inane, blogging, shitposts and waifuism-like and I can't fathom how one cannot have self awareness. Then again it really is just one or two anons in the end doing this above all others, all the time.