JUST

rereoreorororoororororo
mmmmmmmmmh

Property of Kira Yoshikage, do not open

ERASE

>crash[
Just use Ctrl + S, christ.

DAVID

Reminder that next episode will start with the introduction shot without QUALITY.

Still doesn't excuse the shot we got this week.

David: Hey user how do you want your main villain reveal?
Me: Just fuck my adaption up

>the one shot I really, really wanted to look good was fucking terrible
ERASE ME

RUINED!

Those thighs are out of control.

DAVID PROOOOOOOOOOO

>game is literally 70 euros for me

Killer Queen is thicc!

THICC!

I wonder what are the Jap opinions on this episode. Do they also cry of "QUALITY", as we do?

Can someone post the fixes to part 4 that guy posted the other day? I can't believe Araki gets work.

People are overreacting again.
But it was a bold choice to put the ressources towards the cinderella episode and not this one.
Everything will probably look better next week.

How do you even manage to fuck up Killer Queen

It's a big pink catman, and now it looks like a fucking alien

BRUH
youtu.be/AWJy20YTc5o

Alright.

Possible ways to fix Part 4:
>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad.
>yukako and koichi are in a healthy relationship.
>Kira starts getting withdrawal from not killing anyone and goes out to find a potential victim.
>Kira meets yukako (because stand users are destined to meet), holds himself back but act dangerous enough that yukako attacks him.
>Kira thinks that it is a legit attack and kills yukako.
>koichi finds out about yukakos death and goes into shock/depression.
>josuke has now a personal feud against Kira (something that was lacking from the real version) .
>Rohan spots the kid stalking someone and finds out the kids name.
>Joseph instantly locates the kids home and they head there (another one bites the dust goes into effect before they arrive)
>josuke and okuyasu locate Kira, fight him and kill Kira's dad.
>Kira is a little bit more competent and manages to take down jotaro. While okuyasu is still half dead and josuke is healing jotaro, Kira tries to make a getaway.
>Kira can't move and it turns out koichi is holding him down with echoes.
>Kira can't move an inch and is pushed to the ground, he starts talking to the girl who he wants to make the next bite the dust victim.
>before he finishes talking, he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan (sometihing else we never got, the conclusion to the Rohan/Kira feud).
>spw promises to research okuyasus dad and the baby, giving them a hopeful ending.
>Basically, some characters/storylines that never got a payoff, get one now. Characters who were useless get a moment to shine. The main antagonist and protagonist get a little bit more of a personal feud.

It always looked pretty alien to me honestly

No it won't

It still looks like shit

I was browsing japanese anime forums, they were saying things like "YAMETE DABIDDO, YAMETE!"

fucking kek
>LOOK AT HIS LIPS
Always gets me

t. kim

Never forget

The day DiU went DIO's World.

>Part 3 barely had quality and still managed to run out of budget at the end
>Part 4 already showing signs of budget with constant QUALITY and CGI jammed in
Just imagine if it's this bad now then I can't even comprehend how bad it'll get later.

Kil yourselves

forgetting look at his ears

Despite a lot of wonky drawings, I enjoyed this episode and there was a few moments of legitimately nice animation (I liked Shigechi's little run through the school gates and him climbing through the window and bouncing over to the mattress. Kira picking the bag up with the coat hanger had a nice weight to it).

This shit meme stopped being funny after I saw it for the second time and realized that the first time wasn't what this guy was reacting to.

This whole thing reminds me of how people reacted to DIO's reveal last year and the QUALITY faces we got there, including that one shot where DIO looks like Koichi. It's about the same level of quality we're seeing here. I bet we'll see better Killer Queen in following episodes, but hot damn this was shit.

Alright.

>implying this cuddly kitty cat looks like an alien

n-next week will look better

Part 4 does need fixed, secondary.

>Possible ways to fix part 4
>Includes killing off Yukako
I believe you meant possible ways to ruin part 4, user.

Dumping stitches, not a lot this week.

I'm usually the first to defend QUALITY, but this isn't just QUALITY.
This looks nothing like Killer Queen, one of the most simple Stand designs out there. The problem is actually them trying to put in extra detail that isn't even there.

His face is smooth, his ears are straight and his mouth is shut. That's all they had to get right, but they fucked it up in the VERY FIRST appearance.

>the cosplay-looking elf ears were a deliberate design change
FUCKING WHY REEEEEEEEEE

>implying yukako is relevant whatsoever after Cinderella
good one user, i needed a laugh after today's ep

can someone shop koichi DIO with deadly queen?

Honestly I fucking loved the episode, I was hype the entire time and thought they pretty much nailed it.

Until THAT shot, at which point I knew it would be the only thing /jojo/ would talk about pretty much forever now. And it was fucking bad how they ruined Killer Queen's introduction like that. But the rest of the episode was gureito daze.

Does this look like an alien to you?

If it does, I would fuck an alien until I had an Acute Cardiac Arrest.

why does it have that big fucking dent in the middle of its forehead? even KQ is confused by how david fucked it up so bad

Uh oh! We've got a bootybothered davidrone!

I get jojo is about referencing certain stuff throughout the series but why deadly queen just look like a counterfit frieza

>Everything you said
is exactly the same for me.

Queenchannnnnnn

WHY CAN'T THEY DRAW A FUCKING FACE

sounds like a quilboar dying in wow

What happened to this pose? It's iconic as fuck and they just didn't include it.

>Joseph tries to find Kira with hermit purple but fails and gets pictures of Kira's dad

It'd make sense for Hermit Purple not to make him out too, just like DIO from part 3.

Except of darkness we have broad daylight yet Kira, in every shot, is blocked by bystanders, showing him blending in and not being special in any way, just a regular working guy.

>those trips

Reminds me of Beerus

Why do you come where you're not wanted Sup Forums?

>a chunk of the Killer Queen fan art we'll be getting from now on will be using the design on the right
Whoa.

fin.
imgur.com/a/SNqLZ

So I'm waking through Walmart when I see this.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not really defending it.
Just saying they clearly didn't even try with the art this episode and that it will probably get noticeably better next week.

I could say the same thing, Daviddo-kun

should've ended here

>ambulance driven by Rohan
hahahaha what the fuck no

Nice, but this isn't your blog

GET OFF MY BED KITTY
YOU'RE JUST GONNA PISS ON IT

>you will never pump Fem!Rohan full of your seed while she writes on you "user will now cum 20 times in a row without taking a break"
Why. Fucking. Live.

I can't wait for the weekend to be over. I'll take the usual terrible shit these threads offer over "guys the horrendous new episode didn't look that bad" and "lol davidrone XD" any fucking day of the week. The quality of these threads continues to go downhill.

>Play Kira for the first time
>Playing in the burning Joestar Mansion
>Enemy is about six feet in front of me
>SHEER HEART ATTACK
>Drives forward about three feet, then makes a hard right and drives straight into a fire
>NO WEAKNESSES

Sometimes that game's alright.

>that thigh gap

WEW

what was the "article"?

with any luck we can start talking about Milagro Man Part 2 on Monday

>Kiznaiver: Find yourself in others
Sounds erotic

what am i looking at here? what part of the body is this even?

>people scream quality about killer queen
>can't even see the quality when it's animated

The emblem on kitty's left shoulder

that's supposed to be the emblem on killer queen's shoulder

Whats the fuss about the subs saying Deadly Queen if the VA still says Killer Queen?

>yfw Kira actually is Dio's son

That's one of Josuke's groupies from the first episode, right? What's she doing with that man?

COMPENSATED DATING

I wanna FUCK Giorno

>they tried to make Killer Queen look like Beerus

>he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan

I've been around Jojo threads since before you even knew what anime was, kid.

>"i'll destroy you."

>he gets his head crushed by ambulance driven by Rohan (sometihing else we never got, the conclusion to the Rohan/Kira feud).
Wait, hold up.
What the fuck's up with this random suggestion?
I don't even remember a Kira/Rohan feud outside of Kira saying that Rohan was probably thinking about his manga while he exploded.

Wait, isn't that lips-chan wearing a wig?