Which manga started in WSJ now that Bleach is over? Or did the new one start before it ended?

Which manga started in WSJ now that Bleach is over? Or did the new one start before it ended?

Love Rush or Red Sprite.

the japanese magazine?
are those series already coming out?

I thought it was the manga about them edgy orphans.

My Hero Academia started after Naruto ended right?
What did Black Clover "replace"?

Love Rush started in the same issue in which Bleach ended. Red Sprite will start in the next one. And yes, the japanese one.

Yakusoku no Neverland started 3 weeks ago.

Yakusoku no Neverland replaced Mononofu.
Love Rush! replaced Nisekoi.
Red Sprite is replacing Bleach.

>in the US one
guess they are doing simultaneous release:
"The series will debut in English on August 22 and August 29, respectively, the same days they debut in Japan. "

Anyone with plans to read the 3 new ones? Or excited for them?

Yakusoku no Neverland
Love Rush!
Red Sprite

Will otter like Love Rush?

I'm reading Neverland and enjoying it.
I'm going to read other two too. Not much excited though.

>Reading unfinished manga
I learned my lesson from Bleach being drawn out, and now having this shit ending.
Never again.

but reading finished manga you can't discuss things with other people that are reading at the same time as you and getting pissed at the same things

Neverland is fucking great. It managed to have a tense atmosphere while still having a jump-esque aesthetics.

Grand Blue > all of the above. Yes, it's not shouted jump. But frankly, is a fantastic replacement for Bleach.

Love Rush is a blatant ripoff of MonMusu. But less ecchi, so I guess it's supposed to be the new Nisekoi, a harem comedy with less fanservice than Yuuna-san.

Red Sprite is a battle manga, so that's the closest thing to a Bleach replacement of the three new series.

A diving manga? It's definitely much, much better than Bleach, but it's a whole different genre and demographic.

Cant argue with those digits.
But Bleach had designs/characters I loved, cant see them being replaced easily.

The characters in all these new manga have this super self satisfaction look in their faces I hate them. I fear for the future of shonen jump.

I'll read the digital ink off the page if Red Sprite provides swordplay.

I like the guy's art style to give it a shot.

Boku no Hero had like 20 chapters when Naruto ended.

>Characters have stereotypical confident look
>Jump is ruined