I'm at dinner. Next table is a good looking white guy. With an ugly chink gook. Have all white men gone insane

I'm at dinner. Next table is a good looking white guy. With an ugly chink gook. Have all white men gone insane.

Here's the good looking white guy

She probably has superior dick sucking skills or something

white women are fucking awful.
The only thing they got going for them is their womb.
But wow they do not make it attractive to be with them.
Venomous snakes with tits, they are.

Please show us the white hambeast you're eating with.

She has big tits

This. White men are jumping off the ship in droves to escape white women.

They could just be friends. I know it is hard for an autist like you to basic understand human relationships.

Get a life you tremendous faggot,them maybe you wouldn't worry about others lives, cuck

t. roastie

Coworkers maybe. Friends no fucking way. You're either a virgin dude or a stupid woman.

Yeah but think about what the kid will look like, will have alant eyes and look nothing like the father

OP here I'm a female you faggots

>Yeah but think about what the kid will look like, will have alant eyes and look nothing like the father
Race mixing is awful and should be punishable by death to all three, mother father child.

But I stand by what I said "All White women have going for them is their womb"
and by womb I mean "womb/genetics"
It's painful, it's hell, it's a lot of work for nooooot that much reward.
But it must be done regardless.

But white women are such fucking utter trash.
Get a god damn hobby. Have something interesting to talk about.
Vapid, narcissistic, fickle, harlots.
Wish I could just knock one out for 1 year. Get her pregnant and have her birth me a child and then she wakes up out of the coma.

Sup Forums women are the worst.

chad BTFO !

>OP here I'm a female you faggots
And let me guess, you're a jealous white hambeast.

>ugly chink gook
rude. Also, chink and gook are both nouns. You're one salty roastie, alright.

lol

>roastie shows her true colors
leave the fucking man alone, you're the autistic khv snapping pictures of two people enjoying themselves on what is presumably a date

so much LARPing
so little time

Then you can only ask yourself why this man wants chink rather than you (even though people are biologically more attracted to own race)

Quintessential flat mongaloid face

have people suddenly forgot the rules of this board ? deliver or BEGONE with your LARP

OP is a fat roastie, but also correct

Hey, that's me!!

And what woman are you with? NONE.

You are even worse, you turbo-incel autist.

Dude, I cannot tell you how much that looks like one of my football coaches...

Does it shock other people at how effective psyops really are? I mean, we're talking about relatively successful, and intelligent white men being suckered into a complete meme of "subservient asian waifu :3" on a HUGE scale. This is even worse than the fake nigger males are athletic sex gods memes that girls fall for.

TITS OR GTFO

white women are the shittiest of all women

can't really blame him

the guy behind the girl is posing for you lol

He's probably a dumbass teenager. Some of the "men" here are pimple-popping teenage dipshits.

Only a teenage boy would think a man and a woman go out to eat as "friends".

>white women are ugly on the outside and in

There is literally nothing wrong with wanting conservative Asian waifus.

Enjoy your white trash niggerdick loving whores.

Ask the good-looking white guy if he sings both says, coz you can tell that he's swinging something amazing!

me on the right

On how many social media accounts did you post those pictures too you vapid bitch?

jesus h your picture taking skills suck ass. did you take that with your potato? fucking mong

Gib tids or gtfo

>Be at dinner
>Takes pictures of other people to post it on the internet
How autistic are you seriously?

White babies or GTFO

I don't believe this shit post urself

Prove it

This ad makes it look like she's saying she wants you to suck her dick

It's a roastie hambeast with a shitty phone from 2005. Probably sweating and breathing heavily in jealousy while taking the photo lmfao

(((White men)))

currently in patong and the massage girl i fucked today who of course is legit whore was more welll mannered, beautiful and seemed better wife material than any white girl ive ever dated

>implying you wouldn't suck her dick anyway

Billy Mays isn't dead?
>Is he still a loud POS?

Zuc's willy has a slight leftward bend.

>taking pictures of strangers out of jealousy
How fucking fat are you.

Is your dick all warty yet?

Nah m8 its just the pussy game is ridiculous rn

>implying this man should only care about looks
Gee... I wonder if that guy like maybe, possibly, might actually love that woman because they click emotionally. I wonder if that's even possible?

Imagine being such a fag that you make a thread about it on pol.

dumb bitch that's not how to eat a banana

Leave others alone

Pics or GTFO

that's nasty

>I'm a female you faggots
prove you are more worthy than your nemesis
tits and timestamp or GTFO

>I mean, we're talking about relatively successful, and intelligent white men being suckered into a complete meme
Intelligent men cannot be sucked into meme. Damn, even dumb man who often leaves his house generally cannot be sucked into meme. If this happens, this has a real reason to happen, and people are seriously ready to pay price of having Elliot Rogers as a son, but not deal with huwite slags.

He's divorced, likely with kids, and hates white women. Simple.

haha you just requested pics of a guy's cock. FAGGOT AHAHAHAHA

Asians get off on drooling all over themselves.

> feelings matter more than your racial bloodline
fuck off anarcuck

and I believe you
but you know the rules, sweetie
we need a time stamp n da restaurant
pull then tits or GTFO

Who could possible be behind this post? The time for white women is over you catty, insecure roastie cunt.

I swear there's a ton of white girls around that just go fucking nuts whenever they see an Asian chick with a white dude. I know one, she says she hates Asians because they'll steal your boyfriends. Apparently happened to her TWICE in high school. She said she only dates blacks now because "they won't cheat on you for some asian slut like dumbass white boys."

I thought zuckerberg was a jew and thus 'not white' according to Sup Forums.

/thread

see

You fucking pathetic faggot

Zuckerberg isn't human how did he have a kid?

>Being this butthurt at white men getting RICE'd

Lmfao, just noticed that

You should've sucked his dick under the table if you're so mad about it.

Hello fellow humans. Me and my chosen human female have used my reproductive attachments to produce a human child.

AH HA! Man, it sure as fuck is true. White women HAAAAATE Asians. My fiance and I were having "that" conversation about past conquests/romances. After she finished telling me of hers (approximately double mine, btw), it was my turn.

#4 was a Japanese girlfriend I had in Hawaii. Holy FUCK did her posture change rapidly. I had no clue that I'd ventured into some very strangely JEALOUS territory with that.

I mean, wow. Anyways, I hope you learn to deal with your insecurities, dear. Make certain to read my other post:

BILLY MAYS, HERE. TODAY WE'RE GONNA TALK ABOUT AN EXCITING NEW PRODUCT CALLED SLOPE TRIM THAT WILL SATISFY YOU IN WAYS YOU NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE.

OP is getting flayed alive like she should be.

Also the chink's not that ugly. Compared to the man I'd say they're matched. I wouldn't bat an eye if I saw them in public.

Also, fuck OP for making my neck hurt.

Also sage.

White women are out twerking and fucking Jamarcus

> white women are fucking awful
True, but nobody can give a guy what white women have perfected over the years. Noone is as seductive as European & high class western sluts from UK, Aus & USA. No one is as seductive and no one can worship a man (even if its an act 90% of the time) like the top 10% of white women.

His head is too small for a white man. It would jut out more in the back if he were white. He's probably a slav.

All white men have not gone insane. We are merely doing what will work.
White women that can't cook, don't want kids and are likely to divorce us doesn't work.
Looking for the one white girl out 10 that may be quality only to find her already married doesn't work.
We are merely doing what we have to do.
We want wives who actually want to be wives.
We want women who want to have families.
We want women who will sacrifice having a career for having kids, not vice versa.
Because white women will not fit that bill, we have to outsource.

She lookx really nice. Why are you acting like a narcisistic cunt, op?
Show tits.

>implying I said that
>implying I'm strictly talking about emotions only
>implying I saying looks don't matter
Look at all those opinions that it takes to make that one comment. What I'm saying is that in order to be in a proper "conservative" relationship i.e. lifelong marriage. You have to click with someone emotionally and physically. Majority of people who are on Sup Forums have never been in love before and don't understand that when you do love someone, they become even more attractive in your eyes. Same goes for when women feel that way about men. So when a man is with someone or vice versa who others feel is ugly, maybe it's actually because they emotionally click and because of that bond find each other more attractive then what others perceive.

>She said she only dates blacks now because "they won't cheat on you for some asian slut like dumbass white boys."
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe... This is actually fantastic; check this out:

White men won't touch a nigress.
White men will tolerate a white woman for a time, but eventually move on when it's too much.
White men will get an Asian chick and be happy ever after.

White women will "find their self" in college with miles of cock, get washed up, and pray for a beta to bail them out of single-hood.
White women will fuck a smelly ape because she thinks it won't cheat on her (this is the funniest part).
White women are JEALOUS AS FUCK of Asians.

Most Asians won't touch a smelly ape (important to note).

But that smelly ape will indeed fuck anything that walks, and bring that shit home to her when she least expects it.

So, on a scale from "I act on my emotions because I'm a vapid cunt" to "I just use reason/logic to make good decisions", where do you think white women are? How about Asians? How about white men? How about apes/nigresses?

>the top 10% of white women
So, in other words, the sort of women who wouldn't give the average white dude the time of day. Who gives a shit how seductive they'll be to some rich chad?

Disgusting fat pig. Blame the white women who are out fucking every other race but white men.

> I swear there's a ton of white girls around that just go fucking nuts whenever they see an Asian chick with a white dude
There are heaps here. I remember living with 2 white girls and some Koreans, holy fuck. People think white guys are insecure about BBC? Petite Asian girls are white womens BBC/Kryptonite. Korean women are fucked up though but its funny seeing them rage over very blatant and obvious advantages.

open chest and post photo

TY, I needed that kek-attack.

1st post
>"muh feelings r more important than mongrols"
2nd post
>I-I never said that

Absolute state of anarchism. And you wonder why you're still single. I bet all your siblings are already married.

> OPEN BOOB !!!

>that hunch back with fat chin
>good looking
lel no

Show vagene