Other urls found in this thread:

minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/download.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best maid.

『A-2』変更パッチ
minatosoft.com/majikoi-a/download.php

Thanks friend

Why is Haou so much better then Seiso?

So which route is the best? I just started and want to save the best for last.

Original or Sequel game?

Original, though I'll probably be playing the sequel so I'm curious about that as well.

All of the main heroines routes are good.

Except for Miyako's

Original: Wanko

S: Mon

God why is her route so shit

They changed Mayucchi's for A-2? Why again?

Edge

I tried reading the first one, when does it get good?

idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura and systemic lupus erythematosus

Thanks for posting best girl.

Momoyo's route is the best, although all of them are good. Ignore "Miyako route sucks" memers.

>meme
Please, even Miyako fans say her route is shit and she deserves better.

Her route was a disappointment.

Lots of good routes in the series. Although it was short I enjoyed Kokoro's route the most; it was hilarious.

Monshiro a close second.

Momoyo's route is by far the best. In terms on quality:
Momoyo>Agave>Yukie>Chris>>>>>>>>Wanko>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rotting feces>Miyako

I love Miyako. She's my favorite Majikoi character, she's super cute, she's great. I could not finish her route it made me so angry. That was literally the worst thing I had ever read and I went into it with low expectations. When everyone starts fighting for no reason and then Yamato temporarily dumps Miyako I just could not continue, that was so fucking stupid.

Thanks, I'll probably go for Momoyo last. Is her the true route or is that after everyone's route?

Onee-chan

Good Friday everyone nice to have the Maji thread on the board

Threadly reminder that I love this Scheming lass

Agave is the route after everyone else

Agave is the true route and you HAVE to do it last (the game wont let you do it until you finished the other routes). Agave will leave you satisfied (it was specifically designed to do that) so don't worry so much about the order you read the others in. I would just recommend you break up Wanko and Miyako because they're the worst routes. Something like Yukie->Chris->Wanko->Momoyo->Miyako->Agave would be fine.

There is no "true" route, it's just another route.

>Is her the true route or is that after everyone's route?
The Agave route is the true route that unlocks after you finish the routes of the 5 main heroines.

It's the best route

U niggas serious?

I need more Lee in my life.

What is this?

Reminds me that I gotta re-dl up to A-1.

I think it's the patch for Yukie's voice

Is it the original VA? I heard she was sick so she couldn't do A-2. Did she get better and record this?

It's a voice patch that replaces all of Mayu's voice lines with voice lines from her original VA. As for the quality of the patch? It's much better in some parts and worse in others, Gotou Yuuko seems like of lifeless in some of the lines which certainly wasn't the case with the replacement even if she failed to do the voices correctly in some parts.

>Wanko
>worst route

What a tasteless cunt you are. Wanko's route is widely acknowledged to be the best one in the original game.

Miyako's is the only bad route. Chris's route was average. Momo and Yukie's were fun as fuck.

Good Friday to all.

Ageha route when, lads?

Never, stop asking.

KimiAru-fag, please

Seriously, it's never going to happen. Stop asking the same question every week

>KimiAru-fag
I don't think those even exist.

One day it will. And then I'll fap with your tears as lube.

god I love Monshiro route tell me is her after in A-2 good?

Why would I cry about her getting a route? I'd love to see her getting fucked. It's just not ever going to happen

Never ever. You'd sooner get a Touma route

You get to bang grown up Monshiro

It's good, probably the best after in the series as well.

>grown up Monshiro
MUH DICK thank god that her after is really good

>grown up
Fucking disgusting

t. lowtest beta

I love marshmallows

I was kind of disappointed by Benkei's route

Too short

I want to go on the waterslide with Yoshitsune.

Reminder that Yoshitsune is worst clone

I was honestly surprised how good kokoros was, I've never went from being soft on a character to having them shoot to top 3 on my list like that before.

My only goal in life is not to die before A-5 gets translated

Nah thats Seiso

thats going to be a while good luck user im cheering for you

A-2 is like at 20 percent is this going faster then usual

>is this going faster then usual

aw fuck its not is it i wasnt here during the translations of a-1

Well the current translators are currently the fastest in terms of the fact that they actually finished 2 projects.

Why couldn't they just give Yoshitsune a good route? Her route is such a letdown when you compare it to Benkei's and Seiso's

Takahiro is a hack with ocassional luck.

It's because instead of making a good route that would be fun and focuses on Yoshitsune Takahiro decides to split the route and gives another girl the same level of romantic development as the main girl.

There was a lot they could of done with Yoshitsune and that is what we got, it would of been good if there was something like a kawakami war at least.

I would vote for Aki

That's one of the problems, the route gave Aki too much appeal, it's an insult to the main girl when they build up the other girl enough that there are not only people want to choose her instead but they can.

Both of them are supposed to be clones of generals and yet there was nothing about being a general either, that there was a waste too.

Best way to describe it really, there's a few girls that get the shaft with routes, Margit's route was nothing but the shaft.

Dead fanbase, dead thread.

Does anyone know why the A-5 patch doesn't work?

It's not like theres much to discuss besides our waifus until the patch gets done. The fact we get a thread every friday is good enoug for me.

Also iyo is best girl, real route never

I wouldn't hold my breath for specific translations.

You're probably better off just learning 日本語.

Route where Yamato goes into material arts and beats up all the girls when?

Anyone happen to know?

What error are you getting?

Lisa best girl of Germans and best maji girl overall

The patch itself for A-5 either seems to be corrupted, or just not work.

So nothing appears at all? the thing is this patch sets off quite a few anti virus programs which I think is caused by whatever they did to make the little intro screen.

Depending on your anti virus the crack might get taken out right away.

Guessing that's it then, because I can't think of anything else.

I am learning it but I will probably die before I am good enough to read eroge so fluently that I don't have to constantly stop fapping and think hard what a specific lines means, effectively making masturbating to it impossible.

If you really want to you can extract it and this time make an exception for the program before running it.

Yeah, that seemed to work. Thanks for the response.

So when would minatosoft start showing images of the store bonuses the girls are getting?

Miyako's confession scene was top tier tb-h and so were some of her emotional scenes later. the thing is all the other mains had more

Being best girl's VA is suffering.

Where's that Mon-san pic?

NSFW

You can never get enough of best girl, let us just hope she'll get an after.

You could hope the sleeping with Benkei CD gets uploaded one day too.

Stacy is good too.

No, I mean Jun's nightmare.

Just finished reading all 3 available VNs and I now feel empty. What do?

Fine is fine.