Burger hate thread

>Americucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rj8DY7hwlVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't the writers and artists all have Jewish lastnames?

yes

OY FUCKING VEY

Seriously now, why is most of american animation so disgusting looking? I've hated nickelodeon since I was a child because the style is just puke-inducing. They can draw better I'm sure, but they choose to do this shit. Why?

Jews are demonic creatures and the purposefully spread vile evil and ugliness.

Because kids just LOVE gross-out humor!
>t. Nickelodeon exec

Nickelodeon really has fallen.

Wtf, is that girl 13? Why do they have to make young girls look cute?

Ren and Stimpy was a mistake

Blame (((((((Klasky Csupo))))))))))

>hate
>being jelly

K

It's almost like Japanese media makes cute little girls in their cartoons to pander to the huge amount of pedophiles in their country.

Lower detail images --> easier to draw --> higher fps --> better animation
But they cut corners anyway so you get shit everything.

Someone replied to this meme with a photoshop mashup of the bigmouth face on the anime girl, anyone have that pic?

It's just a picture. Stop creaming yourself.

And who do Americans try to pander with their degenerate drawings?

>Says this while the cartoon on the right is about kids going through puberty, has a pubic hair monster, and a talking vagina.

She's actually a 2000 year old wizard you sexist xenophobic pig

Normalization of ugliness as opposition to """beauty privilege"""".

Also american animators never could draw a real beauty they could only approach to tt by copying Japan. This also make it sort of capitulation before unmatched power (resistance is futile).

This is so rich coming from an American. You know "big mouth" is a show for adults about kids experiencing sexuality right?

"here let me fix that"

Every time

animaniacs is unfortunately our best animation

>This is what the average American will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

kek

Good lord

Oh god why

She looks like a child. You don't masturbate to this stuff, do you?

kek

It looks like an anime version of a Hartley's Hooligan

DELETE THIS

jesus christ

Disgusting

Because it's more focused on the lipreading and conversations, hence why anime isn't that weird watching dubbed in english, the mouth movements are very basic.

Because American animation since the very beginning was always seen as satirical of life, hence "loony toons". Japan instead saw it as a means to animate their comics so it covered more topics.

she's not talking to her talking vagina. you lose.

Americans are pussies, they need their guns to defend themselves... I fight bears regularly I could fuck any American up any day and then titsfuck their obese wife

>le black or white argument
You do know there is a third option, neither?

It's Looney Tunes, friendo. The music was a rather large aspect of the series.

I never liked gross out humor and I never knew any kid that did. gross out humor is the first step towards degeneracy

holy jesus

Great

Anne Frank?

cuck

I call it "Bold and Brash"

>I fight bears regularly
Yeah, pansy ass black bears, faggot.

>hence "loony toons"
Southpark is doing fine job as this, it looks pretty basic, but not sickening at all. Or simpsons/griffins. Nickelodeon stuff, on the other hand...

by pedos for pedos. what a sick world we live in

Well refuted :^)
Cartoons are for man children, anyway.

>Obvious shill thread
>1 post by this I.D
>memeflag fag
>or too cucked to even show home country

An EU meme fag calling us kikes, get off your high horse.
SAGE

Diversity quotas and the qt animators were trying to avoid being grabbed by Dan the Get in the Van Schneider's tactile penis.

hahaha

I can't believe there are people on Sup Forums who don't know about the Jew's aversion to beauty. He also worships the ugly and tries to undermine any art remotely aesthetic.

>Nickelodeon stuff, on the other hand...
Ehh, The Loud House isn't as horrifying to look at as some other shows, aside from the godawful animation.
That said, the autism I've seen on places like /trash/ surrounding that show have made it borderline impossible to even watch it with my cousin without gagging.

>by pedos for pedos

that's anime

>not liking anime

t. goon kike shill

This, anime is far more aimed towards pedophiles than this retarded show.

>using manchild pedophile cartoons in an insult against america

>liking anime
t. Chaim Watanabe

>jews dont like goys to be manchild pedos who'l never reproduce

very bad meme

>Triggered burger

I'd rather have animated cartoons made for pedos than live-action shit made for pedos used as a front to molest children like places like Hollywood.

>flash animation
>that overused "raise one hand and roll your eyes back" pose that every Western cartoon does yet nobody in real life ever did

its all kike shit

WEEB CUX BLOWN
THE FUCK
OUT

Home of the fags and land of the cunts

How many americunts get shot in a year?

>yes yes good goy, anime is for pedos! Instead watch our (((((NETFLIX)))))) shows literally produced by pedos

Not falling for it, Nosesteinberg.

japanime all look alike to me

maybe try some creativity japan, instead of all your drawings and characters being mathematical formulae

>All or most of anime is about prepubescent girls being sexually abused
This is your assertion and you're retarded.

>virgin
pot calling the kettle black

Who is that girl gassing plotting jew?

youtu.be/Rj8DY7hwlVo

>fallen
Well they've been "sliming" people since the 80s

>triggered
You projecting?
13 year old girls can fight black bears. You beating back black bears isn't an accomplishment.

Man turtle dicks are fucking weird

>suddenly not so poplar anymore

Right, there's also anime about prepubescent boys being sexually abused.

Premiere.

>the alternative to watching anime is watching >(((((NETFLIX)))))) shows literally produced by pedos
Nah, I prefer the better option. Fucking your bitch.

Aren't they though?

I've been binging on sovereign citizen, police body cam and stolen valor videos all night. I can't get enough. Americans are insane. I love you guys no homo

I miss her so much...T_T

Is this LARPing or are you really that much of a fag? either way gas yourself.

Oh good, someone noticed.

Samurai Jack is the only modern western cartoon that looks nice and I'm not talking about the reboot. I also enjoy the aesthetic of Johnny Quest, Sealab2020, and He-man. In fact I think some early 90s anime looks similar in aesthetic.

Kek'd

kike shill

I think the Japs actually got this one right. i mean look at this website, moot (the previous american owner) tried cucking it out, is literally a cuck, and deleted pol like a faggot.

Then bam we have a Japanese owner who brought pol back and probably keeps our identities safe from globalist scum.

Anime is right with the Fourth Reich because anime characters look more white than anything and they are hyper attractive. it accepts we are the master race, and has more intelligent music along with character development etc all the good things.

>he doesn't know about furry

>furries
oh god please no

I believe it, but are there any legit sources to give backing to the claim?

Weebs can only be cucks if they're into ntr though