Tfw you unironically relate to him

>tfw you unironically relate to him

>hey everyone look at me i have no integrity! look at me!
fuck off beta.

No, buyers remorse

fix shit then damn. not everyone is a defeatist shill, ok?

yeah. I have the red-pill remorse too, user. even thinking about the shit presented on here has made my life measurably less happy.

That being said, It's also given me a way of thinking about things that's helped my life in several ways. The redpills about economics, the stock and real estate market in particular have helped me make some sound decisions in the past few years.

The political redpills are a wash I guess. I always avoid swallowing the final, truest redpill, which would send me into blackpill land, and I shitpost to make what difference I can.

Death to all nazis. We should have finished what we started.

>Ancaps
>Ever doing anything
Guess which rabbit hole I regret the most

Being born a leaf?

damn bro, just rake me while you're at it. Can Canada please go back to not being relevant anymore? Will Neocons invade us for oil or something?

why are you relating to a Mexican

Think of it as surgery:
We have to cut you open and apply chemo to get rid of the cancer. You'll be as fine and energetic as McCain when this is all over and done with :)

>Not relating to neo as you should

Jeez. Its like you don't want superpowers.

He knew taking the red pill just put you in a different virtual universe. Why not choose the comfy one?

Being red pilled does not exhaust me, I thrive in it.

SLIDE THREAD

Nah. My only regret is that I can't go back and red pill myself at age 19.

cipher and neo are kind of opposite sides of the same coin. cipher sacrificed others for his own benefit, whereas neo sacrificed himself for the benefit of others.

do you think Morpheus told him he might be the one?

Nope
Things make a lot more sense now
And I am making choices that are more fulfilling than before

I hate thes stupid flags that Israelis pick instead of their geographic location

>tfw I unironically told you so

this
motherfuck

A

>the final, truest redpill
Islam?
>WE
Nigger, commies btfo'd the Nazis.

believe in the struggle, victory will come

>not bleaching your facial hair