Richard Spencer & Protesters

I have NEVER listened to Spencer in my life. Didn't know what he had to say, and didn't care. That is - until today. My news station here in Canada was talking about all the protesters so I figured I'd check out some live streams. Then I heard what he said, and it caught my attention.

Do these protesters not realize that they are drawing ABSOLUTELY GARGANTUAN attention to this ideology? The people who would hate it wouldn't have their minds changed anyways, but the amount of people who start to support him and this ideology is only going to be a net gain in the end.

Why are these protesters so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2XvwcNSDmw
youtube.com/watch?v=g1JJA6UiEio
youtube.com/watch?v=NDjw61CECxQ&t=25s
youtu.be/ORePX14PqS0
youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i also never heard him before today. but now i respect him. What a shitshow

Link to the full thing:

fuck off.

> honeypot

Sage

Don't know if that's real or fake, but for the sake of argument if it isn't fake - I don't have to agree with him on everything. Grow out of your black and white view of the world, nigger.

Really. This is far from his best.

Try this Auburn Q+A, it's better:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1JJA6UiEio

fuck off.

I can tell there is a real fucking solid shill campaign against him right now, and it seems to be quite effective as the shills have grown stronger and taken on actual Sup Forums mannerisms.

Is he praising zionism, there? Or is he outing it? Sounds like you don't have the capability to grasp nuance now, do you burger?

>his own words is shill campaign
fuck off
>is he praising zionism
yup

>t. shareblue

>he just proved spencer is a zionist stooge
>better call him shareblue
stay defeated.

Most Americans support Israel, so Spencer pointing out that Israel is a Jewish ethnostate makes it easier for American to view a white ethnostate positively.

any more for newfag?

It doesn't matter because Spencer is clearly a plant propped up on TV to discredit legitimate white nationalists

NOT

Anti-Spencer posts are being made by shills.

>my first foray into politics
Do you not know how they work? Even on the small scale? Also why would you try to attack Israel when gaining a movement. You use it as an example like he is doing you fucking moron. It's yet another place where a people have a homeland. They are trying to remove that for whites.

Not an argument, newfag

>Shill being too obvious for his LoW IQ

What Spencer said is factually correct
Zionism is Jewish nationalism and whites definitely should emulate it -white nationalism
Yes Israel IS a ethtnostate, would it be bad if whites had their own "Israel"?
No

So fuck off faggot

>newfag
Found the faggot

P.T. Barnum is somewhere having a good laugh at the protesters, making a plain old college guest lecture into a Cirque du Soleil tier event. Yeah, keep at it, protesters! No such thing as bad publicity!

>Zionism is Jewish nationalism and whites definitely should emulate it
Zionism isnt the same as white nationalism. Dont be retarded.
>Yes Israel IS a ethtnostate
is that why Israel's IQ is so low? all those dumb jews or will you blame it on the Arabs? but i its the Arabs how can Israel be an ethno-state? :0)

dumb jew

The alt right suddenly care more about optics lol.

saying "not an argument" is not an argument either you asstrolly

you got quiet kike what happened?

Spencer is a gay jew ciafag.

OTOH: The protesters make an easy strawman.
Chanting slogans can be easily derided as not having the mental faculties to defend their argument.

A great man once said: "Not an argument."

Everyone here is a newfag. Enjoy your newfagging, newey new newfags.

Exactly 50% of Sup Forums has told me to not listen to him.
I listened to him.
You are powerless now.

>Zionism isnt the same as white nationalism.

Zionism is a genocidal supremacy agenda that comes from a position of true power.

Yeah, given his media granted megaphone, without which he would be an unknown nobody, I know how TPTB want to manipulate me.

Bravo, more will listen to him because of the retarded protestors. He's winning

The red elephants posted a video showing a POC that was red-pilled youtube.com/watch?v=NDjw61CECxQ&t=25s

keep fisting urself faggot.

it's fake, and i have proof Richard spencer is undoubtedly our guy

Watch Richard Spencers face. 11:50
youtu.be/ORePX14PqS0

>listened for 20 seconds
>fag voice
>swishing back and forth
>cringe becomes unbearable
>switch off

I saw there's a live feed on youtube so I decided I'll see what is this faggot all about. After pretty much 1 minute I turned it off, cringeworthy. Fucking Americans man ...

Man, when will you TRS shills fuck off. Richard embarrassed himself and nobody gave him the attention that he wanted. Nobody in the media is talking about his bullshit speech.

Richard spencer:
>Peaceful ethnic redistribution

This is shillspeak for balkanization.
This is divide and conquer 37.0
OFC he supports Israel's ethnostate.

Same here honestly. The only thing I knew about Spencer were the conehead photoshops until today, and I heard him speak on the radio on the way home. Checked out the videos on YouTube, why does Sup Forums hate this guy?

He made a nice speech while antifa plugged their ears and got owned.

I'm here for Pizza Hut and NO QUESTIONS.

>why does Sup Forums hate this guy?
shills, tinfoil hats, and Sup Forums isn't one person
most people here should like him, or not mind him

we dont have basements at pizzahut, but we do have padlocked sheds

>All they hear is a bunch of screeching, grunting, morons
>*audence screems*
>That's not an argument.

This guy's such an moron, but all these people to protest him are just as stupid. Just ignore him, he'll go away.

my sides

There is so much anti Spencer shilling, constantly, everywhere, in all sorts of masked disguises, that it makes me think the leftist/Globalists/Jews/statues quo are legit scared of him and his ideas.

>Do these protesters not realize that they are drawing ABSOLUTELY GARGANTUAN attention to this ideology?
It's just their fetish. They desperately want white nationalism to be mainstream. It excites them. Really it would be unfair to deny them the thrill of being opressed, after everything they've done to get our attention.

They really are man.

I’ve also noticed this. There is such a transparent “throw every kind of shit until it sticks” tactic that it’s incredibly clumsy. You can easily find out people who are making legitimate criticisms in good faith if you’ve spent more than a week lurking.

I also just want to say:
Anyone who isn't doing more than Richard Spencer to help the white race has no place to criticize him.
Unmask yourself, say what you think needs to be said to people all around the world even after you've had the spotlight put on you during one of the most publicized U.S. election in the world. Then go out in public (while live streaming) around thousands of people who want to kill you.
I don't agree with everything he says, but he's right about most things, so i support him. His goal is infinitely better than what we have right now.

conehead pics, fake tweets, real quotes taken out of context, attacking his race, his wifes, the massive paid protests against him, the intentional sabotage on so many levels of charlottesville

everyone go to the catalog and look at how many Spencer threads there are right now.
PLZ
luckily it's late in burgerland so there aren't as many as there were a few hours ago.

>Richard Spencer is trying to make right wingers look bad
>his wife is a FSB agent
>richardspencerandlaurabush.jpg
>Seig Heil'd with an Asian Roastie, this is why you've heard of him
>literally only heard about him from his (((local news))) station

apparently controlled opposition e-celeb threads are totally fine but threads showing videos of niggs nigging are deleted?

>a literally who? can have 7 threads about them but talking about niggers in their habitat isn't Sup Forums worthy

wait, did bush give his speech the same day spencer gave his?

Spencer / Enoch 2028

with opposite messages, literally almost the same time

>controlled opposition
proofs, and dont say he just apeared out of thin air after hilldawg talked about the alt right because hes been speaking at amren since 2013 atleast

There's been anti-richard spencer shills trying to convince everyone he's a federal agent by using out of context qoutes and tweets. Yes, you heard that right.

hello new friend. clearly you were here during the election
Remember how elated everyone was when ol' Richie gave an Aryan hello along with a bi-sexual roastie Azn? It was right around the same time we all discovered our beliefs are apart of something called the "alt-right".
Wonderful times. I'm happy to know that I'm apart of the alt-right and Richard Spencer is my leader.
I wouldn't have known this if I didn't watch Anderson Cooper and see what people like us are up to

also anyone not doing something of the magnitude of Richard K. Spencer has no room to measure his influence.
>what is appeal to authority?

this is true, but lots of nobodies spoke at a lot of random conventions and never amounted to anything.
When did he become popular and when have right wing outlets ever embrace him? Including Sup Forums.
Funny how you frame the conditions of my response to exclude the one thing everyone here knows is true

he's been mentioned on /pol since 2010.
I honestly hope he is. It would then stand to reason, whatever 3 letter organization he is from supports White Nationalism.

Richard B. Spencer

So he took a picture with a non-white at a party and that makes him totally illegitimate?

Wouldnt it be cool if jesus campos did security for both events at the same time? hes fuckin jesus you know.

You sound exactly like an SJW. Just replace “zionism” with white people.

>small brain user thinks this post is spencer endorsing trannies, rather than him describing the opposition
Sad!

what makes you think he didnt?

He's likening it to Israel so it becomes more palpable to white Americans. How retarded are you?

>he's been mentioned on /pol since 2010
Sup Forums was created in 2011 asswipe. Nice try though
>It would then stand to reason, whatever 3 letter organization he is from supports White Nationalism
Just like they supported the klan and black panthers when they sent agents in. You must be a history major

You don't remember the shit storm afterwards? Not only that but if indeed you're all about classic western European ideals you can't just be going to political events with Asian whores.

>mind blown

may you find a sushi glory hole in your near future

omg he's so frumpy and kawaii~~

it's all shills, every last one

>Peterson doesnt even dab properly
Perfect

Sup Forums /pol whatever this is the only relevant board on here now so excuse the fucking mistake newfag.

pic related

>infiltrating the feds today = feds infiltrating white identity in the 60s
Think different

those protestors are ridiculous

Most of Sup Forums are not white, they would be target of gentle ethnic cleansing

explain the difference sensei
It's probably way different than the whole Timorthy McVeigh, Andy the German thing.

so then what board was it? You're the knowledgeable oldfag. Sup Forums is /pol in the same way /ck/ is /ck/. You can't say someone being mentioned on the site equates people on a particular board endorsing him

JEWS DID 9/11

The difference is who is subverting who
Also there's no proof he even ever was a fed.
honestly i dont remember, some other old fag who has the archives saved might be generous enough to post the links for you, i dont generally save shit like that. Before /pol i was mostly just a lurker

and 10/01

Also Hollywood

youtu.be/ZFPLdhh5crg

appreciate the (You)s
I'll add them to my collection

>implying bots look at flags

What's so good about what he did today? Milo and Ben cop that shit everytime. Just sounded like a normal event with crying leftbabbies

>tfw when you post 75% of a threads dying comments

>Not an argument
>hypocrisy post

You are correct though. The word you were looking for was fact

I can't believe you people who are like "hurr durr Spencer said the Alt Right is like Israel and he respects Israel and their Ethnostate HA HA HE LOVES THE JOOS"

Spencer is not stupid.

If Spencer manages to land the association between Israel and the Alt-Right, then what things do you think will happen?

1) People who hate Spencer start hating Israel. This helps (((them))) how, exactly?
2) People who think Israel has a right to exist as Jewish homeland might start to wonder of white people deserve to exist in a white homeland...this hurts whites how, exactly?
3) Anyone who attacks Spencer, the Alt-Right, and White Nationalism are also anti-Semitic. This hurts whites how, exactly?

If Spencer can make the idea of "whites just want a homeland like the Jews get to have" stick with people, that is a HUGE advantage.

I fail to see how it can have a poor outcome.

Same, I didn't give a shit about him before today, and watched the whole thing only because of the leftist chimpout.

He mentioned on a podcast a week or two ago that he was against micro-nations of white people, because it lead to a lack of power relative to the rest of the world.

In this speech he was noting that ethnic redistribution had occurred in recent memory, and headed by a President most left-leaning Americans like. It wasn't a precise plan of action for the future.