How do we save Britain? I don't think Brexit was enough

How do we save Britain? I don't think Brexit was enough.

Wtf is going on there?

cuck police

>thinking Brexit would save Britain

Retard.

Jesus, he's clinging onto him like a toddler who's having a tantrum.. This is why UK police should have tasers

You must sign a contract with the ONE. Dan "The Man" Schneider.

Bump

What the fuck is your question, Americuck? You're asking why Brexit alone didn't save Britain? Are you retarded?

Why are British cops such cucks?

This guy would have been tasered or shot If that happened here

I don't even get britcucks who go "HURR WE'LL BE LIKE MURICA IF THE COPS CARRIED GUNS" when almost every european country outside the great shitstain allows cops to carry guns.

A strong government that is willing to establish complete control and purge degenerates and other undesirables from society, through peaceful or other means if necessary.

As foreign birthrates (got non-British ancestry myself but I love this country) continue to rise and the native culture diminishes further, Brits might finally wake up. It could be too late by then but they will be motivated to fight until the very end.

It won’t be easy to fix things, make no mistake about it but things must change.

We don’t want to be like you. American “culture” is part of the problem here.

Not even the police can be trusted with tasers. How sad.

they haven't learn to kill niggers yet?

But you won't be. You're a cucked orwellian shithole.

Every other european country besides you arms its police. You are fucking cucked beyond shit.

SLIDE THREAD

The UK isn't worth saving, not that it could be anyway.

The police need to have mandatory judo and kravmaga training. This shit is horrible. UK sort your shit out. With some proper training i could take 3 normies down at the same time and i wasn't at my prime yet. Those guys can't even win a 2 vs nigger fight.

LOOL...pathetic.

If they played football instead of povertyball he would know how to actually take down a man.

If you had American culture those cops in the OP would've shot that nigger point blank and everybody would be happy. But you don't have American culture, so you're cucked as can be.

>You're a cucked orwellian shithole.
>because you don't arm your police
Do you really want Her Majesty's Thought Police carrying guns when they follow up on someone saying something offensive on Twitter?