Seth Macfarlaneberg is in on everthing

He was 20 minutes late for one of the planes that ended up hitting the World Trade Centers - wafflesatnoon.com/seth-macfarlane-missed-911-flight/

In just 2013 he made a joke on national television about Harvey Weinstein - tmz.com/2017/10/10/seth-macfarlane-harvey-weinstein-oscars-joke-tina-fey-30-rock-sexual-harassment/

His now politically correct show made a reference to the Boston Marathon massacre 3 or so weeks before it happened

I'm not one for crazy conspiracy theories but this is too many coincidences to not be somehow related.
Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

stevenhager420.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/family-guy-boston-marathon-lead.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDbsAfpwm0
youtu.be/0NDbsAfpwm0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_to_Rhode_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I
webmshare.com/play/KDKXr
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I
youtu.be/kkMiWH4n1lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to paste link about the Marathon reference on Family Guy - stevenhager420.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/family-guy-boston-marathon-lead.jpg

> warned by jew brethren
> told to diffuse rape in pedowood with joke
> says cmon goyims do the right thing support clinton

He also knew about Bruce Jenner

He made the Orville so I'll forgive 9/11

this. Orville is the Star Trek that was promised... TNG 2.0

>just now realizing this

>kills new yorkers
>AND makes a decent star trek

pretty based imo

It's unfathomable to me that this guy isn't Jewish.

really?

The Orville feels more like classic TNG than Star Trek Discovery. You can tell Seth is a huge Trekkie and pours his heart into the show.

He's part of the gay hollywood mafia eh

That's not a reference you fucking retard.
>made a joke about a well known but only recently accused sexual harasser
color me surprised
>20 minutes late for a plane
a bit coincidental, but busy rich turds who fly everywhere miss planes all the time.

Fuck, really? Goddamnit now I want to watch it but I hate McFarlane so much. His face is so punchable.

thank god because STD is literal shit, its like watching a very diverse, mediocre movie that never ends

It's actually pretty okay. They have a transgender themed episode and the main take-away from it is "don't push your transgender wants on your children".

It feels a lot like TNG. It leans left to center, but is reasonable and entertaining most of the time.

Give the first few episodes a go, anyway.

Seth hates jews?

> youtube.com/watch?v=1EFA5p4WwXQ

The difference I've gathered is The Orville desperately wants to be Star Trek while Star Trek: Discovery desperately wants to be Game of Thrones in Space.

>Being old enough to have seen the Ben Laden smuggling weapons in the airport bit on family guy before 9/11 happened
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0NDbsAfpwm0
Feelsbadman

OP, you forgot one. Family Guy referenced Osama Bin Laden bringing weapons onto a plane in May 2000. (Bin Laden had previously bombed US embassies in 1998 so this wasn't a random joke). I don't believe there's anything nefarious behind this, but Seth has TWO weird 9/11 coincidences.

youtu.be/0NDbsAfpwm0

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_to_Rhode_Island

So he attends the ZOG meetings but is sending us little hints so we know whats going on. The question is, how much more has he informed us of that we missed?

Look into the top bankers. The very top.

Potato niggers rule the world.

They should have asked Seth about Bin Laden
youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I

walt was a known nazi

They annoy him, definitely.

But FG shits on nearly everyone, which is the best way to go with comedy.

>Family Guy
>every other voice actor is Jewish
>nearly all the writers are to
Yeah, he sure hates them.

After A Million Ways to Die in the West, I'm reluctant to accept that Orville might actually be any good

He's a pedo isn't he...

i thought that was adam corolla?

yeah but one of the good ones that just wants the hot 16 year old girls

Only good ones are women who want shotas.

problem is The Orville tries too hard to be comedic.

I like that
it's like if the show on Galaxy Quest was a real show and not just a Star Trek rip-off

It would be, if Tim Allen were managing all the funnies. Instead we get family guy in space.

This is what you get from spitballing jokes. Finding messages in Family Guy is like finding messages in alphabet soup.

Luckily it isn't all jokes. The stories are a lot of fun.

>tfw had a tall ginger 24 year old German woman sick me off when I 15
Women who like teenagers are great.

>MacFarlane was born and raised in Kent, Connecticut.[2] His parents, Ronald Milton MacFarlane (born 1946) and Ann Perry (née Sager; 1947–2010)

>Sager

>(((Sager)))
Sneaky hybrid merchant confirmed

Indeed.

webmshare.com/play/KDKXr

truth be told, I've only seen the first episode thus far. Planned on watching the rest when I got some time, but I wasn't getting my hopes up. Does it get better further in the season?

I used to like Family Guy but after digging up information about this guy I'm throwing away my DVDs. Fucking kike liberal.

Or did the Marathon guy watch this and get an idea?

He's a legend for his work on Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo.

The meme potential is huge.

a lot of people knew bruce jenner was a crossdresser. that's the kind of rumor that spreads really fast.

No shit, STD tries too hard to be dark and edgy while throwing away all the tact from both the main characters and the Klingons.

It's doesn't help that they're putting the series in the past and you have advanced technology. For some reason the left are hell bent on remakes and prequels just for the sake of fucking with the lore of the series. Then again, (((they))) are also trying to rewrite Earth's history, and conjuring lies like the holocaust

MacFarlane knows the Truth about 9/11.

he knows Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
youtu.be/lehbd3GHH4I

and he also knows Einstein was a FRAUD and thief! (who stole Theory of Relativity from Henri Poincare, and E=mc2 from Olinto DePretto)
youtu.be/kkMiWH4n1lw

STD is way better than the originals. Plus the originals have complete shit special effects which makes them almost impossible to watch.

Original shows have always had top of the line special effects for the time those were made.

STD got nothing right on any level.

it got special effects right

Are you sure you aren't mixing up lensflare with effects?

I don't understand what people see in that show. I've watched every episode and they've all been generally unfunny and uninteresting.

Probably going to have to call it quits on watching the adventures of captain cuck.

>Ben Laden

Sounds like you have ADHD, user

How old are you?