It's happening!

>A US warship on patrol in the Sea of Japan has been issued a Top Secret flash order: prepare to launch an immediate cruise missile strike against North Korea.

news.com.au/technology/innovation/warno-prepare-cruise-missile-strike-this-is-the-order-given-to-a-us-destroyer-off-north-korea-last-month/news-story/8f29767c60afef36504e52bfcf828f0d

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q05YB5WH2AE
couriermail.com.au/technology/warno-prepare-cruise-missile-strike-this-is-the-order-given-to-a-us-destroyer-off-north-korea-last-month/news-story/8f29767c60afef36504e52bfcf828f0d?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_medium=Twitter&nk=810ff4bf548f74896819887763a0c7e3-1508475026
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not getting my hopes up again senpai

why would this be on the news if it really happened?
shit like that is beyond classified

what kind of top secret order is that if it all over the news

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

The shitty English and nonsensical ramblings from September smell strongly of fake and gay

here let me get you this.

slideeeee threeeead

>top secret order

There's no secrets this year.

youtu.be/Q05YB5WH2AE

i doubt this is real but if it does happen north korea wont pose much of a threat

please dont be real i just got into college

You know that China is currently building a gigantic highway that leads into North Korea.

Things could get really messy really quick.

yay more wars for israel

Kim knows

yeah, I just landed a decent job. That's why I'm pretty sure ww3 will break out.

>news.com.au

I aint clicking that shit

then bomb the bridge

lel i want my dream job which might not happen because i might need spine surgery to get into shape, so really i dont think they will accept me with the spine surgery even if i get it or not. It blows but i bet ww3 will happen anyway

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Newsflash: US warships don't have to be told to prepare to launch a cruise missile. They are ALWAYS prepared while on patrol.

It's not necessarily the highway itself that should worry you, it's the fact that China is building it that is concerning. It shows they mean business. At the very least, it indicates that they want to capture Nork's military facilities before the yanks/southies do.

We can meme this into reality. Please no digits.

>fire a missile over japan with no warning or permission
>they're the goods guys goyim
wew

Rolling for happening tonight

Damn mate, that's a shame. Best of luck with the spinal issues, I hope things work out for you.

>missile spammer told to be ready to spam missiles
That doesn't sound like much of a happening.

highway*

confirmed for happening.
Commanders don't get Warno's unless
their is an imminent threat. This is definite
happening

Stay safe America >_

Idiots. The article is referencing a message sent to a patrol in September. It’s a “how it would go down” article. Read then sage.

welp time to move to canada

Bear in mind, the reason the news is from last month is because it was top fucking secret. They didn't want the nork's to know how ready they were to fire.

This is more or less a planned press release by the US government. They are stating things quite clearly: we're not messing around, the finger is on the button.

Probably the September 15th missile test.

They might have thought it was the real deal, especially so soon after the nuke test.

thanks m8, i hope your job works out for ya.

military fag?

BAMCIS
KOCOA
DRAWDG

Yes faggot

It's still interesting.

September coincides with the nuke test followed by the IRBM launch over Japan.

They were probably thinking of hitting the missile on the ground.

fpbp. I'm not going to believe it until the kill count goes into the millions. I have false happening fatigue.

Fuck off we're full, go crash with mexico.

If you read the article you get the distinct impression it's intentionally leaked as yet another bit of sabre rattling.
>in September

Thanks mate.

CHECKED

tell us more

Why would this kind of information be released to the public. This is kind of retarded.

so secret.

better to die in nuclear fire than go to (((college))) in the present year.

every fucking time there's this faggot. go hug a tree, hippie homo.

bump

rolling for dank happening in the next 12hrs

Super super secret. This thread will self detonate in 30 seconds.

couriermail.com.au/technology/warno-prepare-cruise-missile-strike-this-is-the-order-given-to-a-us-destroyer-off-north-korea-last-month/news-story/8f29767c60afef36504e52bfcf828f0d?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=CourierMail&utm_medium=Twitter&nk=810ff4bf548f74896819887763a0c7e3-1508475026

I mean why wouldn't us navy give this info to au media so they can blab it all over the world, right?

Yeah, I don't think so.

YOU didn't even read your own sauce

How is he a hippy moron? You are nothing but a brain dead blue pilled sheep. People like you are the reason western civilization is failing.

I did. I know this was from last month but the fact that the US released this information is significant. This is nothing more than the US saying: don't fuck with us, the finger is on the button. If the finger was on the button last month, it's certainly still on there this month...

As I said before.

You need to start reading between the lines. Stop taking things at face value.

Bitch no one in the world knows a warship's orders but the top brass on that ship and the brass who sent it. Shit's encrypted AND ciphered.

You don't tell the helmsman your fucking destination, he's just there for tradition, steering a big fucking wooden wheel that's attached to a computer, obeying orders like "2 degrees port" and turning his stupid fuckin' wheel.

(I'm down for traditions but that wheel is fuckin stupid for a ship with two goddamn nuclear reactors on it)

>Top Secret flash order
so super duper top secret im reading about it on a belgian sourdough waffel enthusiast image board sourced in a pozzed strayan news media