What do you do when you have a baby cousin who is mixed race?

what do you do when you have a baby cousin who is mixed race?

Hold a pillow over its face

>le 32% face

you can leave him at a fire station no questions asked

Take em train spotting

Just have him keep that kinky ass hair shaved and he will be just fine :)

Disown the whore who birthed it.

those are some shiny ass dead black soulless 80iq eyes

fuck his ass. he’ll be barely smarter than a fleshlight, may as well make him one

Same thing as if you had a cousin that wasn't.

>pupils are triangle

Raise them white

Introduce it to the joys of playing with plastic bags.

Tell him to marry a mixed woman and advocate for a mud ethnostate.

play Kick the Baby

get a better cousin on 23andme

Drown it in a sink then into the trash it goes.

Better than raising them black. Or not at all.

Mullato is really cute/exotic.
far better than Asian/White mix'd.

Honor killing and then killing all extended and close family members of other race specimen to set the loudest precedent

Mentally prepare yourself for the eventuality that they will be gassed

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Don't kick the baby

You love him unconditionally.

turn off your proxy nigger

Raise him as a normal fucking human being for a change.

Have him major in Stem or the medical field and marry a good woman and not fuck with drugs

profit.

Nigger penis is HIDEOUS.

t.woman

/thread

>fail because blacks are intellectually inferior

Sell it. Organs fetch a premium price these days.

>be me
>hanging out with coworkers
>"awww check out that cute baby over there."
>baby is mixed.
>my eyebrows furl
>"are you okay user?"
>say "yes."
>actually not okay.

love him unconditionally you fucks, and raise him white. Get him into sport, make sure he has a lot of good white friends, make him a man, make sure he gets into a good field.

you have to start somewhere i mean come on

you fucking love him and ask him to always do his nest when you teach him things you stupid cunt.

WTF is wrong with you not being happy and asking yourself what to do with a member of your family.

Its his cousin bro, is the father already in prison

>be me
>hanging out with coworkers
>"awww check out that cute baby over there."
>baby is mixed
>contemplate genocide

You don't really need to be gifted to do a standard STEM degree though. It is rapidly becoming the 'safe route' for mediocre, scared men unwilling to take chances in life.

>>be me
>>hanging out with coworkers
>>"awww check out that cute baby over there."
>>baby is mixed
>>eww babies

Honestly the best thing you can do is move as far away as possible and eventually cut-off all contact with these PPL as they will become increasingly envious of you and work to drag you down into the gutter life they lead

You do need a fucking pure Northern Germanic bloodline to live in Norway though, mongrel. I would kill any of my family member for mixing with a 170IQ jap just the same

Not us, never will be.

With blacks, never relax.

Keep his head ringin'. - Dr. Dre

LMAO!

My bloodline is clean, except some Scottish far, far back on my mother's side.

You would legit kill a family member for that?

you dont have to hate the kid you can accept it but its natural to vomit when you see it

THICCC

she looks more Iranian than Mixed, everything you like about her is caucasian.

No way. No one is under any obligation to raise or otherwise give time and resources to other races. Disown - that genetic line is lost.

Give him a chance

For what? Bloodmixing? Absolutely. Not only that, but all of extended foreign race X family members too for a good measure (as much before getting caught). That’s called honor and family name

Love him, retard.

Be a positive role model.

post term abortion

Well speaking from experience if you have your shit together and she doesn't, and judging by the mixed race baby she doesn't, there is eventually going to be pressure from family to provide her with money and resources. Just don't do that, just pretend your strapped for cash or living paycheck to paycheck or whatever, if they call you out for buying shit act like you're just bad with money and did it impulsively.

Stoically accept the situation. Be kind but leave your estate to your white children and cousins.

Redpill it. Offer to babysit the little shit as much as possible, and sit him down to comfy times with The Greatest Story Never Told and bed time excerpts of Mein Kampf.

Stomp on his faggot face.

give it magnets
then when he eats them pretend you didnt know

no no no no!
That is exactly what they want, they want your time and money for these little shits so they can continue to waste theirs in clubs on the weekend.

gross, im sorry to hear that

Love it. Love it with all your heart. As Christ loves you. It has not guilt or fault in the decisions of it's parents. I say "it" because I can't tell if it's a male or female at this young age, but it's adorable.

Avoid them.

>Mullato is really cute/exotic

Subtly influence it to slowly despise itself and its mixed race heritage, its inability to properly identify with a select race/culture and its bizarre, unattractive physical features, until ultimately years and years of self-loathing and hatred lead it to murdering its race mixer parents and probably several degenerate family associated bystanders in a bloody rampage

>what do you do when you have a baby cousin who is mixed race?
You make sure it has an "accident"

At first I hated my whore of a sister for marrying a black man. But now that her son (my mulatto nephew) is a senior in high school. He's one of the top high school prospects for basketball and has already received numerous athetic scholarships for the top university programs. If he doesn't get hurt it's looking like he will be a top ten pick in the NBA draft in two years and an instant millionaire. He looks up to me for some reason, I guess because his dad died a couple years ago. I never really gave a shit about him but now I'm trying to get into his good graces.

Be a good cousin you retard

disown

Fuck you Canadian cuck