Is this true?

Remove Georgia and it should be right

-t. Georgian

South Florida is new New York. Which is trash. But not the trash south.

Ill take the trash south over the nigger nests in the mid-west.

>Implying Midwest cities are only full of jamals
user, you've clearly never been to a little Mexico. Also, blacks are more predominant in the south

yes minus georgia and the southern half of south carolina. here be niggers

no it is all culture, just different

Georgia is fantastic, you are wrong.

look you fucking idiot. stop including texas in your shitty "south" shit. texas is texas, it aint the fucking south. we are our own fucking region, and we aloow you fucking punk bitch states to orbit. now go fuck yourself.

Tennessee and Louisiana have culture..Georgia and the Carolinas are pretty much shit. Texas to San Antonio is chill

Yeah, someone has to build the cars

ok so athens is fine, i'm from ATL and it's a nigger hole, anything south of athens is fukin spook

Texas doesn't consider itself apart of the traditional south. I talked to it the other day.

Dawgs are overrated. LSU coming for that butt in Atlanta after they get done with Saban

>t. ketchup bbq nigger

>texas, it aint the fucking south.
I forgot they fought for the union, don't eat bbq, and hate football.

I've been to every state in the US except kansas and north dakota, up close and personal, and imo North Carolina is the only southern state I would consider "cultured" in any significantly positive-over-negative way.

>Cultured South
>Implying any other nonsense state is as cultured as Virginia and deserves to be in the same pot.
Are you fucking loony, man?

>Tennessee
No
>Louisiania
Cajuns have culture. But not Louisiana in general

>florida
keep my state out of your filthy whore mouths. not south not yankees and fuck off we're full

>Carolinas are pretty much shit.
Beaches, mountains, cities, and everything in between. Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina.

You shut your whore mouth about bbq.

There are plenty of towns that have been breeding with themselves since before the civil war... i guess if you call that culture u r right

SLIDE THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Barbecue in the Carolinas is better anyways

Oh wow the nigger ethno-state is the only cultured part of the south huh?

every significant city/town is infested with niggers and military yanks with their hapa mutt kids and spic wives, proof me wrong

>pro tip
you can't

Nice try Juan, answer me this. Did Texas not secede with the rest of the confederacy? Fuck off, you're stuck here with us

>Barbecue in North Carolinas is better anyways
Ftfy

Vinegar based master race

Georgia here. Most of the retards here should be gassed. If i'm not dealing with niggers and spics I'm dealing with cletus and bubba.

Mustard Based is better. It originated from the German settlers 300 years ago and its still amazing today

Whats the best state for a right wing Northerner? Im tire dog the cuck shit up here and planning on moving away once i finish school. I hear texas is based but its getting overrun by Californians last i heard

Yes, it is 100 percent true.
We place more value on manners than the others.

Tennessee produced Andrew Jackson and James K. Polk. I'd say we're doing fine.

>Mustard Based is better
Fucking sandlappers don't know shit.

We're full

>Tennessee
That's a funny way to spell North Carolina

florida is yankeeland and a swing state

yeah we did, and no we arent. texas is texas. if this shit balkanizes, we may take land all the way through idaho, but we dont want anything east of the sabine, you fucks are on your own.

Feels good to be North East

>sandlappers
At least you used the name right (even though unintentionally). Sandlappers refers to the Columbia area, which is also where mustard barbecue sauce is. Congrats

Fuck off we're full, and I don't mean that in a rude way. For your own benefit, PLEASE stay out of Texas for the near future until we can figure out our urban sprawled mess

photo id laws were ruled unconstitutional you pleb

Both of them were politically active in Tennessee and are buried in Tennessee. We produced Davy Crockett and Sam Houston too.

Native Virginian, live in RVA. VA isn't even southern anymore, and even if it were, it would be brown on this list. If you want southern and culture, your state pretty much can't be on the 95 corridor.

Midwest is superior

>even though unintentionally
Nigger I know what it means. It was intentional. Mustard based started in Lancaster hence it's name, Lancaster style.

To hell with Georgia. We're coming for you faggot

Dixie can fuck off.

Texas is not part of your shitty "confederacy" and Sam Houston never wanted us to secede in the first place, rather just wait until technology made slavery unviable relative to low wage workers (i.e. not having to house and feed)

>North East

how are your africans, jews, and outrageous cost of living making you feel good?

Most of Texas chose to join the Confederacy willingly. Try again.

James K. Polk born in Mecklenburg County, NC.

Andrew Jackson born in Union County, NC.

Thank you for representing my state.

>being slightly right of Trotsky makes you a nazi
California is for you then

Im just looking for a place where people dont think being slightly right of Trotsky makes you a nazi

which parts? i hear some of the southern region is overrun by groids. Otherwise florida seems comfy

And they're Tennessee politicians and didn't have any active role in North Carolina. That makes them Tennesseans.

Que? No habla Inglés

my bad i worded that incorrectly check my repost

Sweet revisionist history 8/8

wont stay that way you cuck

Swing and a miss. In fact Tomato based sauce is more popular in Lancaster.
Mustard Sauce started in what is now the Columbia area, but then Dutch Fork by as I said, German settlers.
Mustard sauce today is primarily in that same area but it also extends on the I-26 belt down to Charleston

I would be shocked if USC comes close to beating Georgia or Clemson.

It still is southern you just live in the worst part of Virginia. That city has been a shithole and since liberals love the smell of their own shit they all congregate to that city it's disgusting.

Only states worth mentioning that are southern culutured would be NC and VA but NC is superior.

No. Multi-generational Floridian here. I love it. Our history doesn't go back as far as England, or Rome or Israel. But I love it here. Beautiful, warm, wild. I love it.

Beat them so we got a shot at Atlanta
t.Kentucky fan

This is true. Down south of Ft Lauderdale and E of highway 95 is New York Jew. West of 95 is good honest rednecks and I'd much rather hang around them.

Fucking disgusting butter stick eating southie trailer trash appears

>Swing and a miss.
On my side of the boarder it's commonly called Lancaster style

>most the plantation cartel forced the hand of the state senate given they had all the money to influence

patriots of the Texas revolution did not want another pointless war after winning their independant and beating Santa Anna's ass twice, wasting precious Texan blood and resources over what could have just been a block vote over the violation of states rights.

We remove sanctuary cities January 1st.

How so, just look up Sam Houstons conflicts with confederates going into the dawn of the confederacy

>wrong room
Mississippi is down the hall to the left

Where in VA is good. NOVA is an absolute lost cause, Cville is even worse than RVA, beach area in almost as bad as NOVA. Roanoke is decent, Danville is garbage, eastern shore is decent if you like salty sea people. I haven't been near Tech/Radford in a decade, so I can't comment about it now, it was nice back then though.

Your side of the border is wrong

Can someone translate this post from spic to human?

Yes

You are where you're born not where you work

No, THIS is true.

>trash south

Jewgle "the black belt" and trace it against your map.

>Idaho in Exile
kek every time

good meme

Every rural area north of Tampa is swampcracker central.
It's not just southern, it's hardcore mega-southern.
But the metros and resort areas? Jew York retirement community.

I guess this became a defacto /dixie/

Southern Louisiana outside of Baton Rouge, which is as empty and soulless as anywhere you'll find in the South, is pretty great. New Orleans used to be a great city as well but it's been horribly run since the 60s and is a shit hole, though a once charming one. Cajun country is still worth visiting though. Doing Mardi Gras in the rural parishes is far better than what you'll see in New Orleans.

Everything north of Evangeline parish is basically Arkansas and Texas but somehow worse.

Just go move to New Hampshire or Maine. You'll be happier if you do.

lel you fags lost to Troy

>West Virginia
>South

We are not in the South. It snows here and we do not have obsolete farming equipment walking all over the place.

Fuck off, Georgia is the best state in Dixie

Thrown in the east side of Tennessee and it’s accurate

I live in rural Va. Old times here are not forgotten but it's true that pretty much everything in Nova and east of Richmond is a lost cause. What's left of the old commonwealth is pretty much in the Appalachian southwestern part of the state.

I counted you since you were part of virginia. But yeah, y'all's whites aren't good enough to be in the South.

NOVA is the only decent thing about virginia you hick

South carolina is 3rd world though
t. Lived there as a teen

Tampa user can confirm this.

You must love mexicans and sitting in traffic.

Please add Alabama and Tennessee and you're good. Georgia is argible because of Atlanta but eh.

T.alabamian

Atlanta is a beautiful city, its confusing asf to navigate sometimes plus its full of niggers, its like the New York city of the south, that place was ruined by niggers so was Atlanta

Kentucky is basically Midwest with a twang.

Oh no, please don't call me a hick. I don't know what I'll do. Maybe I'll just have to enjoy living in a decent affordable house in a small town where I know my neighbors, have a real community and don't sit in two hours of traffic every day. I honestly think you'd prefer it in Maryland or DC.

Mobile is cultural center of the south and we don't have to get our shrimp from Cambodia. However, we do have Prichard.

That's hilarious. Carolinas are the epicenter of slavery entering the United States. If you consider plantation landholders as "Cultured" then sure, it's correct.

Which I do