Net Neutrality

Are we gunna let this fucking cuck do away with net neutrality?

Lets fuck Verizon's slut's life up.

>Are we gunna let this fucking cuck do away with net neutrality?

Sup Forums is full of shills who will suck this shiteating streetshitter's cock, so yes, "we" are going to let Pajeet Ai do whatever he wants.

We need to take to arms

ATT TOO
REALLY SHOULD LOIC L3 FOR DAYS IF YOU WANT TO SEND A MASSAGE
just my 2 cents

What a bunch of beta cucks

>but Trump can do no wrong, am I right?
Try talking to t_d about net neutrality. They're not just a cult, they're also brain dead. ISPs will gladly shut down anti-globalist forums like t_d but they are too ignorant to even understand this threat.

I'm gonna let him Pajeet his cock inside me DEEP. I can't wait to sign up for only the internet I need. Plus it will make it FASTER. I get to pay for fast lanes. Means my computer goes fast and all I gotta do is let him Pajeet inside me.

This is a lost cause. I don't know how many times we have to tell them to fuck off before they do. They'll just reintroduce it again.

I mean yeah go ahead and protest, but holy shit someone needs a boot up their ass so they stop.

t_d filled with a bunch of cancerous faggots and are going to cause too much fucking problems for or internet.

So then why don't we fuck with Ajit?

I don't have any ideas cuz i don't have the means but i'm sure the nonfaggots of Sup Forums could pull something together

Like what? How about you start a new thread when you have a real idea.

NET NEUTRALITY IS A PSY OP

FUCK NET NEUTRALITY.

FCC's new net neutrality plan comes out in end of November.
Guess the turkey isn't the only thing getting fisted this holiday season.

>I want ISPs to be able to hide websites because there is too much "hate speech" out there.
Enjoy your censorship, faggot.

>titcow
ass like frog tho

That never happened. I fucking hate you retards who have absolutely no idea about the details of Net Neutrality.

FUCK GOOGLE

FUCK FACEBOOK

FUCK NETFLIX

FUCK TWITTER

FUCK AMAZON

FUCK ALL UR CORPORATE BULLSHIT.

I cant wait for Trump to dismtle all the giant tech companies right before their eyes and they won't be able to do anything to stop it.

>I can't wait until I have to pay for subscriptions to individual websites. This is gonna be so great!
>The free market will handle this. It's not like it's too expensive and politically impossible to lay down internet wires everywhere. This is like how we have multiple water utilities to choose from, just pick the best pipes.
Faggots.

The rise of CDN's has already made the concept of "internet fast lanes" become a reality, Pai is right. Cloudflare (using that right now), Google, Netflix, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, they all own their own private internet fast lanes which can bypass the majority of a telecom's network. It was brilliance to put decentralized cache servers around the world rather than taking the inefficient apporach of downloaiding stuff from across the internet.

If you want to fight this battle in the US you have to uphold title II regulations I.E. extended government control over the internet due to comcast's meddling.

Really I think the only real network neutrality battle that matters now is people being able to pay ISPs to get their content I.E. spotify be able to be downloaded with no cost to their data plan. Encourages established players to be successful and has some monopolistic potential. I see stuff like free TV streaming from the telecoms TV networks on your phone which is just fucking Netflix.

Google opposes net neutrality now. They are also trying to become a mainstream ISP. Coincidence?

agreed.

Sup Forums just does what the billionaire globalists tell these retards to do

Google is gonna get broken up. I don't want net neutrality. I wan't tech companies to suck a dick. You talk about censorship? THERES ALREADY CENSORSHIP. WHY DO YOU THINK Sup Forums IS BECOMING SO POPULAR?

THE TECH KIKES CENSOR US. NOT THE ISP's

FUCK YOU

Of course ISPs would become an extra censor. Net neutrality prevents them from arbitrarily discriminating between websites. Without NN they could declare pol a hate forum and hide it. Or they could throttle websites whenever they feel like it. You probably have only one wire-owning ISP available. Do you really want them to control your website access?

Fuck you. Fuck Net Neutrality.

Just find a pretty enough women to accuse Ashit of rape. Everybody is a rapist these days. Then he'll be put in jail.exe

Everyone unholster your autism and aim it this cuCkbOi