Richard Spenser University of Florida Event

I'm going to post pictures from todays event.

Feel free to post your experience from the event.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so tricky dicky thread?

bump for OP

RICHARD SPENCER SUPPORTS ISRAEL

ISRAEL IS THE HUB OF PEDOPHILIA AND PIZZAGATE IN THE WORLD

ISRAEL SHOULD BE NUKED.

Explain why I'm supposed to be offended by this.

ask his dwindling fanbase

What an Egyptian-Puerto Rican looks like.

Fish mouth, bug glasses.

>White supremacy is terrorism sign

If only this were the case, we'd have to outlaw communism as well, and that's a trade I may be okay with.

This is literally a psy op from all angles. The only reason there would be this much attention would SPECIFICALLY BE FOR THE PRESS TO BLAME TRUMP.

P O W E R F U L

consider yourself reminded

fuck off faggot. Nobody thinks richard spencer is anything more than a piece of shit.

>big
indeed

So Moarpheus autism thread?

o fug. he got REKT.

prohibited items: Bicycle.
I doubt the landwhales cared much.

ALL ZIONISTS SHOULD BURN!

DAT OC THO

oops

There's that doublespeak again. The most hateful, angry people saying they're on the side of love against hate.

Pic VERY related

degenerates want to fill us with cum

I'm sure many tears were shed here.

RICHARD SPENCER IS A ZIONIST

THEREFORE ANYTHING HE SAYS IS ANTI AMERICAN INHERENTLY.

Considering that it is illegal to be a communist in America why didn't you report him to the police and have him arrested?

White master race everyone.

I love these threads so much because the absolute panty-pissing of the shills is in full technicolor for everyone to see.

>le controlled opposition goes out and gives speeches and has rallies

>"real" white nationalists post about it on an anime themed imageboard and larp as government officials

>rape the nazis!
I'll admit this isn't something I anticipated.

Posted without comment

wtf does that even mean? Is she saying raping "nazis" is okay?

your pic doesnt disprove mine, user. i cant even say "nice try" because you didnt.

He has a point about race-mixing desu

a challenger approaches

Yeah take that message out into the streets, see how far you get. You'll make as much progress as the aryan brotherhood; none.

As much as I hate listening to Spencer and want his pro-Israel views gone from the spotlight, that's almost certainly a bullet-resistant vest there

>spencer is married to a jewish tranny
>he has a point about race-mixing

no spencer does not. he has no points. everything he speaks is someone else's talking point. spencer is a CIA actor playing a role. read more hitler and less spencer.

Leftists always have numbers but they bring hordes of the absolute worst people. Not intimidating at all, dirty, afraid of a fair fight. It wouldn't take that many good men to fight them off. Quality over quantity

Jewish Blacked fans

From the antifa page It's Going Down

won't have to. Israel won't exist soon enough.

now im just fuckin around

Antifa would get some props from me if they killed Richard Spencer. I would 100% spit on his grave.

>following someone who was against brexit, and can barely run a fucking publishing house

the absolute state of the fake right

is he wearing a mask? Fucking lawl

>she

OP HATING ON COMMUNISM OR SPENCER WILL NOT BE HAPPY

How is wearing a fucking Soviet Union flag any better than a Nazi flag? Reds killed far more people than the Nazis, mostly their own

>
why are the leftists so ugly?

Nothing really lets leftists realize how right their worldview is quite like seeing a diseased tranny in their ranks.

>implying there is ANYTHING wrong with Communism
FUCK NATZEES!

MARX WAS KINDA RIGHT! COMMUNISM IS THE ANSWER! NOT NATZEEISM!!!11

How does it feel moapheus, that your threads are so often filled with antifa faggots and commies supporting everything you say?

I was wondering if they would show up.

im not married to a communist, m8. you thinking of dicky?

Where did we go wrong as a civilization?

Communism is against the law it's just not enforced. Eisenhower passed it.

>it hurt

Where's a Dodge Challenger when you need one...... oops to soon ?

Almost got me

haha yes! now normies will REALLY fear and hate white people!!! we are basically the new ISIS!!! FUCK YES!

Self hatred is a leftist trait

anotha one

ou know that Ted is antifa all the way to the bone right? he would consider the alt right as losers who go through the power process by identifying themselves with a large organisation [white race] to whom they contributed nothing. ted criticized Liberal-Reformist [leftist] influence on Anarchists [Revolutionary]. he scorned nationalism, capitalism [economical growth], called conservatives fools for promoting economical capitalist growth and yet wishing to conserve tradition.
black lives matter contains both a Reformist [Leftist] and a Revolutionary [Anarchist] positions, some of them [Anarchists] want to abolish the police, and Ted hated the police, he hated the bourgeoisie, he hated law and order, he hated Control.

search the documentary "If A Tree Falls: A Story of the Earth Liberation Front" to see who the unabomber had real solidarity with.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380

I realize that Ted would be a left-wing anarchist today. Which makes his criticisms of leftists more credible considering he is a leftist himself.

another one m8

fuck israel and fuck dickie spenser

Why is that the ONLY Dead Kennedys song these """punks""" ever know

Kek

WOW
SOOOOOO
FUCKIN
BASED

kind of want to fugg

Looks like most of the people there were low-IQ hispanics and obese libtards

I can't believe people on either side of this got excited.

*Yawn.

Holy shit all of these people are so fucking ugly. WAY uglier than I imagined they would be.

So these are the types who mobilize for a leftist protest?

...o'er the laaaaaand of the freeeee....

>"black lives matter" sign using Calvin and Hobbes font
could Bill Watterson sue for this if he wanted to?