/ptg/ President Trump General - Boss Nigger Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump meets w/PR Governor 10/19/17
youtu.be/WL8HXXqvrjI
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis welcomes greatest ally+stmt on nigers 10/19/17
youtu.be/lDzEwp5Gi8w
>AG Sessions @OK Sheriff's Assoc 10/19/17
youtu.be/1tS-mKz5TXE
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/19/17
youtu.be/cpLbPSzhFr8
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, CoS Kelly) 10/19/17
youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
>Santa arrives @Trump Intl Golf Aberdeen 10/19/17
youtu.be/1Dudmr66jtY
>DeptInt Video: Grand Canyon visit 10/19/17
youtu.be/GHH4ffXNhXA
>WH Video: 2nd Lady announces HeART 10/19/17
youtu.be/ogDsa8EIdHw
>Proj Veritas: NYT American Pravda pt4 10/19/17
youtu.be/cV8_QOvVo0U
>Pres Trump meets w/Senate Finance Cmte 10/18/17
youtu.be/QegEMb0MXpc
>2nd Lady (SLotUS?) Healing w/Art (HeART) 10/18/17
youtu.be/9tfph-0w9jU
>UN Amb Haley @UNSecCouncil ME Debate 10/18/17
youtu.be/5XRxBwK7QCk
>SoS T-Rex speaks on US/India Partnership @CSIS 10/18/17
youtu.be/zwnsZVhHI5I (fuck poos tho)
>AG Sessions full hearing befor Senate Jud Comte 10/18/17
youtu.be/CwzUYOP0Mcc (~5hrs)

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw
youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c
youtube.com/watch?v=j3tUeR6dSTk
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in
youtube.com/watch?v=0eNLAyeVaZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

What did sweetie mean by this?

She looks so fucking stupid.

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an Elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the Continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

Chistopher Cantwell is a a very emotional man who loves his Country and doesn't want to see it destroyed by Communism.

Go back to Plebbit you fucking faggots

>randy furniss
>ran dee fur-nace
Ran the furnace!

Are Jews this stupid?

AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

My last thread. Somebody else will have to take over. Someone last thread said they wanted to

I love her

>because you'd be in jail

I was having fun talking about wrestling in the previous thread..

Jimmy Kimmel gets his material from us

Gotta share the video of the real Boss Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw

The digits don't lie, those are some great milkers that any patriot would suck dry with superior successful white lips

oh my god that is a perfect stomach

Do you think Rand would stop being an obstructionist ideologue if he lost his virginity?

>not too athletic nor too chubby

youtu.be/qyPhsFxnc_c

Civil war when?

Dude, I think she's under the impression that she's President Trump and this is a thread about rape. Clearly there's been some kind of miscommunication.

Jewish professor DESTORYS Sup Forums:
youtube.com/watch?v=j3tUeR6dSTk

>retard being retarded
I don't know, I think being that self-absorbed, victimized, pathetic, and stupid are just in her nature. Think about it for a moment: Is she really known for anything else?

It's unironically a really good movie. Fred Williamson knew what he was doing.

Rand has groupies

I'll have to check it out.

She meant that she loves attention, as all women do. I'd love to give her attention and say her name, even if the words were muffled while my face was buried in her hairy crotch

Not soon enough.
Purple will triumph over Trump's silly gold. The resistance can't lose.

Could someone explain the "shoe flying off" meme from the last thread to me?

Fuck that blonde girl is fine

god damn to think our President was able to stick his cock in her. makes me jealous

We definitely have the best FLOTUS

that cutout is taller than the real thing

>tfw you see an old enemy in such dire straits
>You feel bad
>but then you remember that they deserve it
>holy shit, you can't look away
>and you can't help but ponder at what emotion you are truly feeling watching them eat shit while crawling on their hands and knees.

It's because she lost her shoe when she passed out on 9/11 and Ben Garrison includes that in every cartoon he does featuring her as a running joke.

DOH JEEZ.

it has to do with muslims, they hate shoes and dogs

fuck I wanna fug those Randler Handlers.

test am i still banned

Is there a video of this? I like roasts.

This isn't a thread about rape?

>thehill.com/opinion/white-house/356253-judging-by-muellers-staffing-choices-he-may-not-be-very-interested-in
>What was supposed to have been a search for Russia’s cyberspace intrusions into our electoral politics has morphed into a malevolent mission targeting friends, family and colleagues of the president. The Mueller investigation has become an all-out assault to find crimes to pin on them — and it won’t matter if there are no crimes to be found. This team can make some.
This reminded me about some line in a book:
>Give me some written material from a suspect and I will give you a crime.

Doesn't he have a son? Also the budget passed so he wasn't obstructing anything.

Needs a Ben garrison signature
I choose the one on the left
>being this assblasted you aren't VP

>god damn to think our President was able to stick his cock in her. makes me jealous
and also creampie dat shit.

Barron exists.

honestly probably life size, I'm 5'7" and it looks right that he's only a bit taller than the girls.

Since when is Rand getting all these fine women

fucking woohoooooooooooooo

what is up folks? gen kelly was amazing at the podium today, really had me tearing up for some moments

is he using a jewish lampshade? Madman!

Thats fucking offensive. Fat shaming. Im LITERALLY SHAKING!

oh behave...

bitches love the constitution

>ywn relive the magic of General election Trump rallies

IT'S ALSO CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF JAPAN

Too bad Trump doesn't

wait they do this every year? there were survivors last year?

>that absolute plastic human being on the right

Audibly chuckled
>ywn worry again after the president LOCKS HER UP and DRAINS THE SWAMP

neon green laces? i honestly cant tell if this guy is alpha or not

and?

I was watching it earlier, he did say some harsh things about Trump but he hit other Republicans and the Dems as well. You're supposed to roast people at that dinner, Trump just brought the fire a little too close for comfort for some of the people in the audience last year.

>vintage meme war memes
Post 'em if you got 'em,

pls bess writing partner tell her i love her

youtube.com/watch?v=0eNLAyeVaZQ

She practices libertarianism

That blonde is beautiful but her posture is lordosis whorish atrocious

It's gross.

>T U C C puts morning joe segment
>ends it with "god there are a lot of dumb people on tv"

T UUUUUUUUUUU C C

>Vox editorial director and Gawker co-founder

IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING

THE DAM HAS BEEN BROKEN

>mfw my hard drive failed and most of my memes were backed up but I lost some vintage primary trump memes

>vintage trump memes

Who would have thought that trashing your primary audience and then moving to a network with viewers that hate you would have resulted in lower ratings!

Gracias.

Then this just went up in value.

When your alpha you wear what you want.

>When she violates the NAP

/thicc/

HULKAMANIA RAGES ON, BROTHER

me on the left

I lost most of mine too, have a few