One of my facebook friends looks like they’re writing a really important book

One of my facebook friends looks like they’re writing a really important book.

What should I comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ca/books?id=LGL8PCVc_pcC&lpg=PT14&ots=cthwV0fcQb&dq=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&pg=PT14#v=onepage&q=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yeah fuck scientific advancement and medicine and shit

Looks to me like they're reading that book, not writing it.

Tell him:

You should title it "Virtue Signaling: A study in cuckholdry"

Why blur out his name?

Fuck this faggot

>Who cares if it's scientifically proven and factual? It hurts my feelings!

>if you view white people as so powerful, you intrinsically view them as vastly superior
Something along those lines.

This
Don’t be a faggot. If xe’s gonna unfriend you xe is gonna do it anyway. At least give us some lulz queer

This. Straight outta islamic gommunism 101.

Took the words out of my mouth.

You should tell him that's a good quote, you're definitely going to use it in the book you're writing. Proceed to watch his ass rage

Focus on "the natural world"

What, exactly does she mean by this?

Is it the same old mother-goddess bullshit that most woman's studies majors talk about? Or is the talking the same anti-science "ancient wisdom" crap that most lefties talk about?

Why are shitty blog threads like this one getting replies? Friendly reminder to report ALL shitpost threads.

>medicine and education have been made to oppress people

actually made me think

The environment... Use your head.

That sentence, by itself, is absolute garbage. I would ask for proof to everything that he is claiming.

More purple in there than a Soros rent-a-riot.

>double-spacing after a comma
He deserves a good punch for this alone.

yeah so this is just a quote from some shitty essay from the turn of the century.. Another golden excerpt from this book
"Stars Sang. Stones had preferences. Trees had bad days. Toads held lively discussions, crowed over a good day's catch. Schooling and other forms of socialization began to interfere with my perception of the animate world, and for a number of years i almost believed that only humans spoke."

books.google.ca/books?id=LGL8PCVc_pcC&lpg=PT14&ots=cthwV0fcQb&dq=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&pg=PT14#v=onepage&q=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&f=false

>>books.google.ca/books?id=LGL8PCVc_pcC&lpg=PT14&ots=cthwV0fcQb&dq=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&pg=PT14#v=onepage&q=the staunch refusal to hear the voices of those we exploit is crucial to our domination of them.&f=false

the bich rambles on about greasy slaughter houses and attempts to kidnap descartes philosophy and talks about fatherly rape.

peeps are fucks

leafs can't hyperlink

but can reddit space

Remind them that nothing they have to say is original and that lefties have said all of this a million times in the twentieth century.

That entire paragraph can be summed as "we use (names any major field he knows) to oppress (names any group other than white males)" .

Not really that radical idea that anyone hasn't heard before.....

pure ideology

Looked up the quote. It's from some radical named Derrick Jensen from one of his books.

IMPORTANT:
>other races; other cultures
Tell that retard to take that semicolon out and use yet another comma or the word "and."

>All these fields of study
>Have been "pressed into service"
>To silence and degrade women, children, minorities.

I absolutely hate this kind of abstract liberal bullshit. Those fields are comprised of thousands of people and millions of words, all with different opinions and goals. Saying they were "pressed into service" is a massive claim which objectively is nowhere near supported by the evidence.

I seriously despise these kinds of emotional/anti-rational non-sequiturs. You can't even communicate with these fucking people.