9/11 style attack imminent says DHS

Nothing distracts like fear. And today, former DHS chief Elaine Duke invoked one of the most traumatic episodes in US history to remind complacent Americans that Al Qaeda and ISIS are still out there, plotting deadly terror attacks meant to kill as many American civilians as possible.

With the Islamic State in retreat following the surrender of its de facto capital to US-backed Arab and Kurdish fighters, Duke told reporters that remnants of the group have partnered with a resurgent Al Qaeda to plot a devastating terror attack on the scale of a 9/11 - thus generating a headline seemingly tailor made to make pulses quicken.

“The terrorist organizations, be it ISIS or Al-Qaeda or others, want to have the big explosion like they did on 9/11. They want to take down aircraft, the intelligence is clear on that,” the acting US secretary of homeland security said during a visit to the UK, as cited by British media.

“The threat is still severe,” she stated on Wednesday in London following her meeting with UK Home Secretary Amber Rudd, according to Russia Today.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/dhs-says-isis-al-qaeda-are-planning-911-style-attack-us

Other urls found in this thread:

twincities.com/2017/09/26/security-company-for-u-s-bank-stadium-fired/
orlandosentinel.com/business/brinkmann-on-business/os-bz-pulse-g4s-lawsuit-20170322-story.html
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Just one day before the US security chief’s warnings, Andrew Parker, director general MI5, Britain’s domestic intelligence agency, said that Britain was under unprecedented threat from Islamist terrorists.

If muslim sand niggers attack us, All Americans will immideatly support full muslim ban, wall and Trump 2020

Will it be at the Superbowl? G4S is the new security company at US Bank Stadium......

>SMG and MSFA announced Tuesday they have hired Whelan Event Services and G4S to replace Monterrey Security. Whelan provided security for the Metrodome, the former home of the Vikings, Twins and Gophers football.

twincities.com/2017/09/26/security-company-for-u-s-bank-stadium-fired/

Rememeber G4S from the Orlando shooting...

orlandosentinel.com/business/brinkmann-on-business/os-bz-pulse-g4s-lawsuit-20170322-story.html

Anyone?....

>The change in security operations at U.S. Bank Stadium comes less than four months before the stadium hosts Super Bowl LII, though the NFL brings in its own security firm to work with local authorities for that game.

“They were not involved at all in the Super Bowl security process,” Vekich said of Monterrey. “Homeland security deems us to be a national-level, No. 1 event, which means the federal government comes in … and takes over the security.”

>If muslim sand niggers attack us, All Americans will immideatly support full muslim ban, wall and Trump 2020

I guess it's in Trump's best interest to make sure this happens, then. :)

Maybe the wall is to keep us IN! Like the show Colony. I swear that's the plan for us.

Yeah, no they won't. You're probably too young to remember, but hardcore liberals celebrated in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, saying that America basically deserved it. Another attack on the scale of 9/11, carried out by Middle Eastern terror groups or otherwise, would - once again - be championed by the left and used as evidence that "Blumpf needs to be impeached/this wouldn't have happened with Hillary #ImWithHer" and we'd be polarized even further.

I'm old enough to remember the opposite. Bush's approval rating was never higher after 9/11, around 90% and the "liberal" media was pushing hard for war, even with Iraq. There was some resistance to the Iraq War, but the big media was all for it.

>Jews Mossad are the did terrorist 9-11

What did they mean by this?

Oh jesus. That was just a few shitposting dark corners of bbs then. Now that every normie has access to the web, and there is black twatter, I could only imagine the melt down online after another massive arab terror attack.

I think we should dig into the G4S connections and who will be taking over security for the Superbowl. If we meme enough about it maybe we can stop a happening. I'm going to bed, but I'll make a thread tomorrow.

But I thought the terrorists were disgruntled white men?

ISRAEL DID 9/11 FAGGOT.

>That was just a few shitposting dark corners of bbs then
Which is why I said "hardcore liberals" - left-of-center has fallen out of favor and (pretending to) align[ing] with the far left has become more fashionable/the new norm of the left, generally speaking. By and large, I would be willing to wager that it would be repeat of the same leftist trash that came about after 9/11, just on social media/would get the most media attention: "Maybe this wouldn't have happened if we weren't killing innocent people in the middle east!! I can't believe we're responding militarily! Impeach!!!"

Who wants to get a job there?

>former DHS chief
Because here's what the current DHS us up to, their own video: youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
As evidenced by all the busts going down this year. Just a few days ago in Myrtle Beach, something like 120 traffickers arrested and 82 children rescued in just one operation over 2-3 days! Funny how these are NEVER reported in the msm.
The Bush/Obama/clinton cartels couldn't care less about the safety of this country.

>>former
damn i didn't think of that. Oh well, it lead me to this superbowl g4s thing. good point user.

>religion of peace planning more major part and parcel terrorist attacks in the name of their religion of peace but we can't connect it to their religion because that would make those peaceful immigrants (refugees welcome!), who are just like us, commit more deadly terrorist attacks, and the worst part of this is that in the wake of potentially thousands of deaths and serious injuries, people might say bad things on the internet about the religion of peace.

The only mass terrorists are Mossad you fucking faggot.

I'm bored. Make it rain bay. 9/11 2 baby make it happen. Break the world record. Kek wills it.

Put Mossad. Didn't put Soros.
Missed opportunity to name the jew.

haven't they been trying ever since the 12th of September 2001?

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

You actually believe that shit, kek.

Media is fake news.

kys

Jews Mossad
Are The Did
Terrorist 9-11