November 4th Revolution

Seriously, what are they planning to do?
Why hasn't there been a concerted effort to infiltrate them and figure out what they're going to do? They literally telegraphed the date of a major happening and Sup Forums doesn't give a shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends
youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU&t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=J9npHEqmNBs
youtube.com/watch?v=mjOSkg0ZnAo
wsws.org/en/special/1917/lectures.html#pk_campaign=sidebar&pk_kwd=imagelink-lectures
insurrectionnewsworldwide.com/2017/10/20/athens-greece-regarding-the-letter-bomb-attack-against-ex-prime-minister-and-technocrat-loukas-papadimos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about antifa or cuck nationalidts. you guys are just a mobile bar fight that does nothing to threaten the establishment

We are too clever to infiltrate.

Everyone who infiltrated them ended up getting converted. Really makes you think.

nothing because they know full well if they tried they'd all end up dead or in prison.

you really are stupid arent you? oh wait, you are pantifa... yes yes. of course you are that dumb laughs at you in AMERICAN.

How the fuck have you not heard about the plan yet??

>Why hasn't there been a concerted effort to infiltrate them
Because the current administration plans to possibly enact martial law in the cities they riot in, and bashing their heads in with the National Guard. No need to infiltrate at all, they are already done.

Soros turning antifa into an armed rebel group?
That $18 billion had to be dumped somewhere.

oh please I hope they do.

Steven Crowder and his gay butt buddy infiltrated them.

>counting on it

wtf i love bashing the fash now!

Yes, he did.
But Crowder is a normie-tier conservative who has the charisma of Hannity and Levin. If he is able to infiltrate antifa, then so should you faggots.

They literally put any asshole with a good "code name" into the group. You just have to act like you're getting into it and progressively becoming radicalized. And use their buzzwords, but ensuring to do so sparingly. It's done online half the time from what I'm hearing

That's very open-borders of them.

Yes, take down capitalism - im one of you now.

Nah, every time these pukes meet up they talk about the revolution before banging heroine and listening to awful electronic hip hop. I infiltrated to assist my local law enforcement with details on planned residential and commercial property damage, with the added bonus of cataloguing their weapons.

So far Ive gathered exhibit Fuck and exhibit All

Muh
>2 clever 2 infiltrate meme

You should continue doing this at least until the 4th just so we're 100% sure that they're not just putting up a front of inaction and weakness.

>I infiltrated to assist my local law enforcement with details on planned residential and commercial property damage, with the added bonus of cataloguing their weapons
(x) Doubt

Not even half true

On November 4th go to the rallies and pass out joints and edibles to the most violent to chill them out a bit. You'll be doing our country a favor

who's saying we havent infiltrated them. Do you think we should come on Sup Forums and fucking broadcast the fact you fuckstain?

November 4th is a Facebook tier Boomer meme dumb faggot

they will announce a new pussy hat color

this
/thread

It's red

who cares their parents cracked down on their curfew

>Seriously, what are they planning to do?
Well, they just got $18B to play with.

>Seriously, what are they planning to do?
just a wild guess but maybe some sort of antifascist action.

It is going to be either a nothingburger or they will end up becoming domestic terrorists.

ANTIFA is just being used by Globalists and Elites to push for their agenda. Once their usefulness ends or gets compromised, they will be disowned and left to rot.

I prefer we get some Helicopters ready.

who the fuck cares

fpbp

Please stand by for future updates as
We are busy taking down person as shown bozo the clown and crooked cookie and friends.

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/the-invisible-committe-to-our-friends

this what we gonna do

They're nervous.

I know a bar in the Bay Area that was crawling with Antifa crust punk goons. After Antifa fucked up in Berkeley a few months ago, they've been keeping their heads down, if not completely stopped frequenting this spot or sporting their patches. The commie flag hanging inside the bar was also taken down. Even some people completely abandoned the movement and went to merely being regular punk rockers about the music and none of the politics. They know their reputations have been soiled recently. They know there's a dark and depressing underworld within their organization, such as kidnappings. They know many members suffer from abuse. They're crumbling from within, because of personal reasons. Imagine someone wanting to LARP then suddenly "I don't wanna play anymore. I wanna go home."

Also, many got in trouble for selling drugs to teenagers.

COMMUNIST REVOLUTION COMRADE

To sum this up, because of their near collapse and being nervous, they're going to make one final big push/happening before withering into nothing again. Chances are, instead of finding the usual Antifa punks in November, if anything happens, you'll find hired goons, criminals, psychopaths, LARPing as Antifa, since the generic members are leaving. A Frankenstein Antifa.

Antifa are going to start a violent revolution on my sisters birthday!

bar name plz

How do you people believe this shit? Fucking nothing is going to happen.

you stupid, man

youtube.com/watch?v=CoxsDkB-rWU&t=35s

You already know.

> ANTIFA is just being used by Globalists and Elites to push for their agenda. Once their usefulness ends or gets compromised, they will be disowned and left to rot.

Sounds just like the Russians in the 1910s-20s. The citizens supporting the Bolsheviks got screwed over big time.

USA Antifa and Europe's Antifa are completely different. One has been a problem since the Somali issues in Sweden long before the migrant crisis. The chapters in America were irrelevant for decades until they recently received convenient funding. Just like how the Mossad and the CIA made ISIS a threat.

Make America Pay Again

youtube.com/watch?v=J9npHEqmNBs

Wonder if the real date will be 11/9 when shit gets real or fake whatever you want to call it.

A False flag is being planned in which multiple shooters made to look like alt right, white supremacists will kill antifa members. From Nov 3rd in these areas either stay home or film as much of Antifa counter protests as possible to look 4 actors who are attacking Antifa. These will most likely be fake nazis.

who shut down spencer and his people yesterday?

You might actually be retarded if you think these wannabe revolutionaries will do anything large scale.

Staged faggots shutting down staged faggots. Spencer is just as fishy.

Lefties are a hell of a lot smarter than conservatives and usually in a lot better shape. We take to the streets every fucking weekend. Cops, pepper spray, batons, fuck it. No sweat. We'll protest until the last man is standing. Don't even think about taking us in the streets. THIS IS WHAT WE FUCKING DO MAN.

The funny thing is, even if you guys somehow won, you'd still lose in the end because the revolutionaries are always killed first by the new government, and the ones who survive end up sucking commissar dick just to sniff a potato.

>soviet death metal

Jesus Christ. The Bay area is fucking huge, I wanna knowif this is in my neck of the woods or way the fuck up in Berkeley or Oakland. Quit being a fucking nigger and at least share a hint or two. Fuck

Except for all the CIs that currently have infiltrated you

everything is staged when you're a conspiracy theory buff just watching the world, not acting in it

Memes don't work if they're not based in truth. Your picture sucks.

You take to the streets because we're just sitting quietly at home with our families, cleaning our rifles and waiting.

Sniff her panties for good luck

Projecting as usual

>Or way the fuck up in Berkeley and Oakland

There you go.

The San Jose locations got fucked last year if that's where you're from.

jesus christ that's embarrassing, LARP harder you cringelords

W H O L E S O M E

Do you Trump fools really want to wade into this wearing that ridiculous red hat?

Sure you are, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjOSkg0ZnAo

>Me and 8 of my buddies go to Trump rally
>Find lone dude just walking to his car
>Jump him and run away
>Reporter takes picture of dude with blood on his head

So I heard it's going to be nothing burger like a march on wall street again.

They plan to delay vehicles on freeways but let them pass eventually?

Have you heard any watchwords/passwords to get through their checkpoints?

Does anyone plan on going to one of the riots just to watch? if anything im hoping they do go through with it and cause mass hysteria. No better form of entertainment than large scale display of stupid.

THIS

Berkley such a joke

We have infiltrated them all over my city, I spent 2 nights in the last 7 days out at the bars with them, it’s cake. Literal guide.

> if you stay in shape, use excuses(rock climbing, hiking, peaceful outdoorsman ship, no hunting!)
> take the time to unironically understand their shit tier memes(chapo trap house, lefty twitter and Reddit)
> the more degenerate/shitskin/tranny/hedonistic it is, the harder you cuck for it, think oppression Olympics on crack.
>it helps if you are familiar with the readings, make up some esoteric bullshit belief system, the more ironic and signally the betters
> lastly it helps to come from a leftist degenerate background, I’m not shy around illicit substances, know what it’s like to be a faggoty leftist etc

We are doing this on every level, but so does the fbi, the best thing you can do is just feed intel to /ourguys/ it’s very difficult for them to be us, but easy for us to be them, take advantage of it.

wsws.org/en/special/1917/lectures.html#pk_campaign=sidebar&pk_kwd=imagelink-lectures

Its the day of the rope for your kind

Should of made trap house, rape house, if you think we circular firing squad you should see the average leftist right now, dsa in my area is the most pathetically organized shit show I have seen.

We'll hit you fascists so hard your grandchildren will be born with headaches.

I'm part of 2 of their groups. I'm actively being groomed to start another group so far they know next to nothing about strategy, weapons or how to actually do anything other than whine and assume they'll win because of some misplaced self righteousness. They're mostly druggies and liberal arts majors with no real life experience, my direct superiors are literally 1 fat fuck on welfare, a landwhale living off her parents, a hardcore meth head who breaks into cars for money and a 16 year old edgelord "pro gamer in training". These motherfuckers are not warriors, they're not leaders their sense of revolution is only skin deep.

Guaranteed even IF they start militarizing once one of their gender queer trans whatever the fucks gets dropped next to them, they shit themselves and surrender. This is what they do, they get addicts, criminals and pay them 50 bucks to boost their numbers while the real leaders call the shots. Whenever you encounter these faggots in groups protesting never watch out for the ones on the front lines, watch out for the ones behind them aim for the maskless older protesters who are calmly watching from the sidelines.

I was actually surprised how easy it was to infiltrate the group I'm in, shortly before the Berkley Battle I went to an event and some little fatty gave me a flyer promoting some coffee shop and I talked him up and he basically gave me the keys to the kingdom. He invited me to a small concert introduced me to some friends and it went from there. Don't believe the over dramatization about their power, they're half wits who grew up sheltered and don't know how the world works.

Dont bother challenging any of it, don't bother even going down to a local one in opposition to it.

im sure the trump administration has already followed memo's to police departments nationwide about the action to take against this (((event))).

They will basically be groups of unwashed antifa/feminists/blm protesters against police.

there won't be any opposition protest to it. they will be out there by them lonely selfs, yelling out atypical slogans and phrases to anyone that is in the vicinity.

Literally Steven crowder

we gonna sand trump a love letter

On 25 May, on the first day of the 2017 NATO summit taking place in Brussels, Belgium, whilst being driven back to his home at 6:30 in the early evening, the ex-prime minister of Greece, Loukas Papadimos was injured in a successful high-impact letter-bomb attack that remains unsolved and unclaimed. The incident took place in central Athens, a few blocks from the Athens Polytechnic in the central part of that city. The device detonated inside an armoured-car with accompanying police security detail, and humiliated those security services and the authorities who shut down the area containing the vehicles transporting Papadimos, beginning a counter-terror investigation.

insurrectionnewsworldwide.com/2017/10/20/athens-greece-regarding-the-letter-bomb-attack-against-ex-prime-minister-and-technocrat-loukas-papadimos/

Thanks based infiltrator user. Would you say if you’ve been publically doxxed and named as a neo nazi, you have something to be afraid of November 4th? Really don’t want to be murdered

They are planning massive cuckold orgys.

Why they not doing fifth Nov? Don't they 'meme-ber?

Heil trump, heil victory am I right? Really though, spencer, the alt-right, trump, neo-neo-nazism and the rest are all just there to justify the war against whites by reviving the previously waning racism and fascism the left had been claiming to fight for years, now that it's too late to actually accomplish anything.

Harder to take funds off the org when Soros dead or indicted.

Why should I care? The right already hates them, and the left will only come to hate them more. I don't need to put a spycam into an ideological enemy's house when I know said enemy is going to hang himself.

You picked a guy with a shirt that says military muscle. The left can't meme, the military is heavily conservative / Libertarian. Liberals are hurt by words.

We're worldwide motherfuckers!! Come out and play!

Have a (you) exactly this, i was afraid my normal life would give me away lol. It was easy though I had most the mannerisms down and literally all you have to do is status signal your ass off and just don’t counter signal unless the group is or the idea is something you don’t want to be around for that others look uneasy about. Anarchist/dive bars an shitty rock bands are a great way to meet them, they are usually high anyway so just don’t be retarded.

Пpoлeтapии вceх cтpaн, coeдиняйтecь!