/MAG/ - MegaAnon General

Blessings be upon our priestess of truth and servant of reality. So be it.

So, she show her tits yet or not?

She bestows upon all the miracle of her tits of truth. She sustains the weary masses with the flow of her knowledge, and ensures that her admirers can live to shitpost another day.

From her gentle caress we find solace from the fearful world of the MSM hellfire. She can restore our souls to balance with but a word.

Let us forever give thanks for this most glorious bounty.

The Linwoods are going to be doxxed Oct 21 if no apology to the board, with kitchen photo, presents itself.

As with any great story of redemption we will see the ascension of one particle from the bowels to the crown. Revelation should be, and revelation shall be.

Uh, thanks for the screen caps. Why are you being weird about it?

Because I'm bored. Mainly I see all the other threads turn into debates about legitimacy and whatnot, I just want her to know that her work is appreciated.

And because I really really hope that what she says is true.

You want her to know that her obvious bullshit is appreciated?

Even if she's bullshit, yes she's still appreciated. It gives me hope.

It's a bullshit LARP, and too many anons have been called shills for calling it what it is. I've had enough of seeing it everywhere I look, and if no apology, with kitchen photo, presents itself by October 21, I'm going to doxx the Linwoods.

You know how you know it's a LARP FOR SURE? The fact that shills have posted this bullshit for weeks on end pretending like this info is some sort of super secret inside info. I'm honestly so sick of these jewish shills. VICTORY OF THE FAGGOTS.

FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL
FUCK ISRAEL
>FUCK ISRAEL

Who's hotter? MegaAnon or TrumpOP?

Bump for megaanon goodness

Blessings to you, child.

So uhh...anyone have those feet pics?

I have no interest in her feet.

Me neither.

Its Kellyanne

Who gives a fuck who it is? I only care that it comes true.

I can't believe he still has a following of idiots on Twitter. Blows my mind they still haven't figured out it's a LARP yet

What is this proof of? This is the most retarded shit ever.