This man goes by KIKE hernandez. he just set a record in baseball playoffs with 7 RBIs and 3 home runs in one game...

this man goes by KIKE hernandez. he just set a record in baseball playoffs with 7 RBIs and 3 home runs in one game. is he /ourguy/?

Kike (Or Quique) is short for Enrique, if anyone's wondering.

I thought it was short for Hebrew.

He's a sea beaner.

DAS RITE

BOOOOO, FUCK YOU KIKE, YOU FUCKING SUCK

is there anything more terrifying than the thought of a hispanic jew

these people are like walking talking cartoon characters

kek

100%. It's amazing.

Sheeeeeeeeit you be sayin we moses n shiet?

he's also chad

DAS RITE

we wuz merchants

Dodgers fan here, too much winning going on. Voted for Trump and he won, LA Rams team that left when I was a kid is now back and now the Dodgers are going to the WS. I don't think I can handle all this winning.

I feel sorry for these niggers. They've been so stripped of their culture and identity that they choose to lie to themselves that they're actually the chosen ones. I mean white americans have lost a lot of their european culture, but at least they still have their surname and can trace back where they came from.

Humanity are all chosen ones. The fact you think that Jews are chosen means you're delusional inbred kike. Holocaust never happened.

Everything about anything LA, is aids! Faggot.

>The fact you think that Jews are chosen

first day on Sup Forums, huh?

kys

>kys

newfag

>Everything about anything LA, is aids! Faggot.

You're thinking of SF, there are a lot of Republican voters in LA, Orange County and San Diego. Once ICE does its job and Kim nukes SF, we're going to make CA Red Again.

I think it's pronounced "kee kay"

>someone disagrees
>newfag

GO DODGERS!

>spotted the salty cubs fan

So he's a kike spic?

>WhitestHispanicManEver.jpg

He even speaks perfect English. Where did you find that fucking guy? It's like his family owns the plantation where Francisco Lindor's family works.

>name is Mike
>Be spic
>Also is Chad

Confirmed

Real edgy. Don't you have school in the morning?