Richard Spencer Bantz

>Liiiiiike for real....how did it....like feel to be punched?
>Hue hue, how can you say the white race is beautiful when ur' so ugly hue hue

Are these motherfuckers serious lol ?

This is 6th grade bulying tactics

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1BdGYMalajYGX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's so the bar is so low when dealing with nazis all you'll do is laugh and jeer when they get crucified.

Why don't you faggots all go shill in 1 richard spencer thread instead of posting 197 threads over 2 days

this is the state of the left
they've been lured in by a false sense of security because they're spoon fed media stories about how dumb everyone they oppose are
plus, nowadays they are coddled by the schools who don't even let them read, let alone get a chance to formulate arguments against, ideas they "shouldn't think"
if they thought 2017 was bad they're in for a rudeawakening.exe

*2016 elections

Literally the only dude who asked a serious question and was willing to have a conversation was the Christian dude lol.

Everyone else either outright cussed at him or tried juvenile bullying on the dude.

yeah
also wtf was the black power fist with the middle finger raised?

Spencer is /ourguy/ and id like to give him some advice if he happens to read this post by some miracle. The part of the speech where he went after "white allies" was possibly the best moment of the entire thing. Spencer should go to a rally where the whole audience is expecting his typical talk on white identity, and instead devote a good 10-15 minutes talking about how BLM and other radical groups hate the white allies that they have on their side. It's very subversive and scares them.

CIA nigger had some good bantz and seemed like he handled it well. I wonder how?

Glow in the dark nigger done good

Most people don't think you deserve any respect. I wouldn't ask a nazi a serious question.

I'd focus more on reasoning of what white nationalism is. All it means is white security. In case everyone forgot, blacks are doing the same. And this organization has less to do with racism than SECURITY. Just my two cents

WOULD YOU BRING A PIZZA TO PIZZA HUT?

>nu/pol/ uses childish tactics
“It’s ok praise le kekistan!!!! xD”
>libshits use childish tactics
“Woah look how childish they are”

Man up you fucking GOPcucks or go the fuck back to r*ddit

Ahh well there's your mistake. Asking questions of every side can only lead to truth, while banning subjects from your brain is like consciously handicapping your perception of reality.

did they actually call him ugly? rofl, because i guarantee you those bitches wanna fuck him

M'retard

why do you fags watch a fucking uni talk. what a normalfag activity its always very basic shit made for everybody. neck yourselves

No, you misunderstand. I'm familiar with your ideology and the various pitches. (I'm on Sup Forums constantly despite hating it.) I don't "ban the subject from my mind," I think about these things semi-frequently and just know you're full of shit. Only useful for shitting on.

>tfw no respect :(

What's up with this Spencer shilling lately? I'm starting to despise this faggot more and more.

It bugs me that Spencer sounds like a fucking homo.

Why do you hate him? He's moving all of this into real life

Sup Forums needs no (((Alt-right))) leader, fuck off

So is that what this is to you? The super-secret fun club?

Dude, there has been more anti-Richard posting than pro and all the anti-RS people do is post out of context quotes and claim he's a federal agent with literally zero substantial proof.

Spencer has nothing to do with Sup Forums and vice versa

Totally lad, the best way to evoke change is to do literally nothing to put your beliefs into practice and deride anyone that does.
I don't much care for Spencer and his sissy faggot voice but I don't see you putting forward much in the way of an alternative. Please do if you're able.

Because most posting him are leftists anyway any try to smear the board of peace with this strawman pos.

retarded questions from retarded people.

i just finished watching it. the quesitons were all narcissistic toddler tantrum's

i could hear the pretentiousness in all the dropkicks asking them.

it was like having a debate with a pack of down syndrome people

What did that jewish guy possibly mean. At first, I thought it was referencing Pizzagate. Then I thought it was referencing the Holocaust™ with Jews being put into ovens, supposedly. Then, I realized it was just some kikenbabble.
Spencer did a great job. I'd like to see him critique the Juden more though. He glanced off the edges with the comment like, "What are you trying to do, Pilpul us? Leave your Talmudic "logic" at the door". Also, I'd add that 7500 people were watching the RT feed on Youtube. That is a lot of eyeballs.

Clearly you're not actually all that familiar. Nazis aren't guilty of anything anyone else isn't guilty of in 2017.

You decided i was nazi (and surely Spencer too) just cause i used a image with Hitler smiling.

Come on, admit it to yourself, your just like those retards in the crowd. Theres no shame in it.

No, Richard "The hairdo that looks like poo" Spencer will go down as a joke.

I screencapped this post to mock you (and by extention all of pol) later

because you're a shill you filthy subhuman

do you have all the screencaps of the Trump voters too? did you ever finish your collage?

he's saying
>would you go to pizza hut to sell them a pizza?
>no, you go to pizza hut to buy a pizza
>in the same vein, I didn't come to your speech to give you knowledge (i.e. answer your questions)
>I'm here for you to give me your knowledge (i.e. answer my questions)
it's a cop out, and it's stupid because the guy was totally called out for trying to accuse someone else for doing something that he is ok with when the tables are turned.

probably, still gets +points for making wherever he goes an entertaining happening

Yeah, that's what I don't get. Say what you will about Spencer but he's handsome. I mean, that's part of what his initial appeal was: here's a guy who wears suits, was a doctoral student and doesn't look like he's been living in the woods for the past thirty years.

Oh no! Please respect me commie shitskin! I need it!

I nominate Pizza Jew and Siraj for best new characters.

TY. The guy was a retard anyway. It's impossible to believe the line of questioning was meant to be sincere, and to have some issues cleared up through questions. No, the "journalist" wanted to ask some gotcha questions. "Don't you know that Hitler killed 50,000,000 White people?" Well, that's like saying that George Bush killed 6,000 White people (Iraq War). Hitler didn't start the war anyway, it was started in England when the London jews gave false promises to Poland. Spencer was smart not to walk into that historical debate anyway. I'm impressed, though he doesn't seem to be able to grasp the Jewish question. He talks about White people's interests, well, in whose interest is it to destroy us?

>Also, I'd add that 7500 people were watching the RT feed on Youtube. That is a lot of eyeballs.

It was streamed live on fox news.

>in whose interest is it to destroy us?

Not Jews. Israel's existence depends upon a white (evangelical) Christian majority in the most powerful country in the world.

It's plainly absurd to suggest they want you gone.

This. These kiddos are indoctrination zombies who thought they were going to heckle a sinner in public stocks. Wrong! Was fun to watch desu.

To know the mind of a cuck, user. That BLM says they hate white allies, white allies actually agree with and increases their smug levels. It's a very disturbing hysteria.

My woman just said "I think Richard Spencer is cute."

People are full of shit.

>this is true because I say so
He did great yesterday. Starting to actually like the guy.

Steve bannon?

I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where Sup Forums is on Richard Spencer. The threads yesterday seemed to be more supportive of him than anything else, but IDK.

Spencer handled the situation very well. Those marxist students made themselves look stupid and lost all credibility. Anyone who says Spencer is a shill or controlled opposition is the real shill.

You can tell just from this expression, he's a clear psychopath. The man just desires power and fame by any means.

>This is 6th grade bulying tactics
exactly, Sup Forums would never stoop to this level when dealing with those fucking SJW kike cuck faggot gommunist hippie antifart omg kill kill murder day of the rope when hurr 14/88 gas the kikes race war now durrr

No one respects him enough to give him an honest debate. He's a dork. Look at him. I wouldn't give him a serious discussion either.

That would work if the kike was asking a general question where he wanted Richard's knowledge but he (as a kike does) asked a loaded question full of all sorts of assumptions in bad faith.

He was talking to a bunch of low IQ affirmative action cases for the most part there's a reason why they try to shut down the debate before it happens.

They don't call them crybullies for a reason.

They don't have an argument, so they rely on public shaming tactics and appealing to the common moron.

I like what Spencer stands for
But the dude is a girl
He wants to be a fucking vampire.
Mike Enoch however
That guy can get some followers
Spencer is a bitch, Enoch is the shit.

>Sup Forums is one person

I didn't watch the entire speech but I thought Spencer came off weak and sheepish. I don't think his off-hand jokes did any good whatsoever to his discourse and only served to enable the critics in the crowd to boo at him and press him harder. I don't think his answers satisfied ANY of the students, which is sad, because I think a lot of the students could have been corrected.

So, for example, I watched his momentary exchanges with the half-whatever half-Jamaican girl. She had one big blob of a question that could have been divided into great sub-questions that Spencer could work with:
>the question and context of colonization
This is a perfect opportunity to bring home the fact that colonization brought literacy, mathematics, science, philosophy, and history to large swaths of people, not to mention objective improvements in living conditions
>the specific question of Europeans colonizing Blacks
This can be countered by bringing up the White slave trade, or the Muslim colonization of Africa, or the Muslim colonization of Europe. THESE PEOPLE SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS INFORMATION. Spencer doesn't realize this. His critics are largely historically ignorant, AND SHOULD BE TAUGHT. Stop drawing them into weird philosophical trolley problems. TEACH THEM. Teach them interesting things and teach them to compare European colonization to Black colonization. BRING UP THE AFRICAN AMERICANS THAT COLONIZED LIBERIA.

Also, if Spencer just smiled at the critics who threw insults at him, and then ignored the insults and answered the heart of their questions sympathetically, he would garner quite a bit more support from objective viewers.

you know what the shit I mean, you cuntfart shitnugget, knock it off.

we ain't no better.

I thought it was sad honestly. The bits and pieces I saw was just him talking while the crowd boo'd at him. It feels like there was nothing to be gained from this. We know the college campuses are commie making machines. We know that those kids can't form a thought of their own to save their life. There was one kid who asked; "what are you doing here" I was honestly asking myself the same thing. It seems like the people are on their chosen sides, bunkered down.

Lefties have to be indoctrinated NOT to read
Righties don't read by default

Really makes you lmao

IDK if he could've convinced the students, they already had their minds made up, I don't even think he could've convinced normie conservatives, even if he got killed, I think most of America would be happy, but maybe he convinced some of the people already thinking about joining us that it's okay. IDK

that was the only guy who actually made me mad. he interrupted Spencer during his answer because he was just trying to get a yes or no answer to a complex question
>how do you feel about X?
>Spenser: well i suppose..
>no! no supposing. how do you feel about X?
I don't know why I get so triggered over this type of behavior
probably what pissed me off most was the zoom out during this where you could see there were people jumping around in the background as if he the questioner was winning an argument or something
but really he was just talking over him
the sad state of our colleges
in 20 years these people's votes will be counted in the voter rolls as the "educated" ones

So honestly, what does it feel like to be punched in the head?

the guy asking the question about how they plan to go about executing the ethnostate, how to move the people around without destroying their livlihoods and how the logistics of such an event were going to work wasn't so bad
Spencer even said it was a reasonable question
but everybody got fucking sidetracked because the crowd was so fucking awful

I really wanted to hear a proper answer to that particular question, too

>triggered by a nigel
at least righties could read well enough to get themselves to the poll
eh m8?

>far-left extremist is against discussing ideas that challenge him

Aww, does lefty manbabby need his safe space with play-doh and adult coloring books?

obviously giving the audience at home the finger

obviously didn't work very well because you had no idea it was aimed at you

the jew was hilarious

Mike Enoch is right to say anti white so much, if you hear what the audience claps they literally just clap anti white statements no matter what, ie;
"Whites are not indigenous to America"
*raucous applauding*
"That doesn't mean we're not welcome here"
*applauding stops*
"White people are ugly"
*more applauding*
I don't understand how a white person at this point cannot see how it is literally just tribal screaming for white blood, at times it looked like a dystopian horror scene as they were making zoo noises and could not even think to entertain a conversation, my working assumption is now all white leftists want to be sacrificed to their idol of diversity, it is a new form of white paganism, where they will go giddily to their death. This fucking world

Exactly. I wish The Bulbs was still part of Enoch's group. he knew where this was going. Pic related.

>Pizza
>What about Pizza?
I was expecting s question involving the Shoah, but not Pizza ovens.

Oh yeah, he was a total douche. The only reason he was up there was to try to humiliate Spencer. He didn't want an answer or anything else. Spencer said "your friends" and the guy goes
>Muh community
Anything Spencer said would have been wrong.

Sup Forums falls under the umbrella that alt-right describes. it's not a club with memebers and leaders, it's just a general description of the marketplace of ideas in the new ethno-nationalist, far-right zeitgeist.

There are plenty of good reasons to not take on a name or identity with a specific ideology; it makes you easier to attack and classify. Sup Forums has historically never identified as alt-right and never should. The terms that describe this amorphous rightist zeitgeist are going to change over time, and so will the movement.

But- if you genuinely think Sup Forums isn't a part of what "alt-right" currently describes, you're delusional, like some leftists going "HEY DONT LABEL ME MAN, I'm not a COMMUNIST, I just believe in a global revolution of the proletariat seizing the means of production".

o-oh..

what is this from? lol

I would disagree and say that Sup Forums is simply a marketplace
a lot of alt-right people associate here. one day they won't.
i wouldn't say it IS alt-right
just like i wouldn't say it IS libertarian, or ancap, or paleoconservative or anything.
its just the conduit that the ideas currently travel on

periscope.tv/RichardBSpencer/1BdGYMalajYGX

how new are you? because you obviously have no fucking idea the type of people whom came here in the past and are currently here. This sort of the same argument anti-anime faggots use to justify there stance against a fucking anime. Sup Forums will always been in the realm of the alt-right.

>>Liiiiiike for real....how did it....like feel to be punched?
A question only a sheltered leftard could ask.

I thought he was just another faggot eceleb also but I watched his talk today and I like him more. Very articulate. Still, I wish he mentioned a couple things.

half of that list is reddit
the other half is actual white nationalism

so is alt-right just reddit?

No idea what reddit list you are referring too.

>I don't understand how a white person at this point cannot see how it is literally just tribal screaming for white blood
because they are quite literally retarded. these are the same people who sink 5-6 digits into an education that will never qualify them for anything

point 5 is probably the most important one. even those who clearly see what is going on and that it won't be pretty for them are heavily inclined to just withdraw completely. instead of screaming for their own blood they simply do nothing and wait for the headsman to come to them, which isn't much better either.

>ron paul is alt-right
how new are you?
again, I wouldn't say it IS libertarian, or ancap, or paleoconservative or anything.
its just the conduit that the ideas currently travel on

fucking truth.

I had the same reaction
>hmm, what's this new hand gesture they're makin-
>HEYYYYYY WHAT THE FUCK

man imagine being so antisocial that you won't even let people on the internet watch without insulting them
something is seriously wrong with those people

What the fuck are you talking about? So you are one of those types that believe just because /new/ was huge on ron paul it made us libertarian without actually knowing the context for our reasoning? You haven't been here very long to understand how Sup Forums works or what really the majority of ideas congregate into. It forms a clear picture ancap and all the other shit is fairly new to Sup Forums pretty sure the majority are newfags who get shit on for having a fucking jewish garbage ideology.

Ok I need to vent. I am all for white identity and preservation. I am all for nationalism... But I am an American that grew up in the Ohio Valley below the Appellations. My Heritage is of Italian but all I even known was independence from the man. I don't want to wave a fuckin Nazi or Pagan flag because its not who I am. If you are in Germany , then fine! I am fuckin sick of Nazi shit because its not who I am. I just watched 4 hours of European Nationalist videos and they all show flags of their own countries and roots. Just sick of the Nazi shit and no its not because I am concerned... Its just not my fuckin history!

Eli was really good too.

i'm not sure if i'm being memed or not
you said Sup Forums will always be alt-right, then you said Sup Forums will always be ancap
wot?

no, I said ancap is a fucking meme its a minor side note in the larger picture of Sup Forums being alt-right even some of the ancaps would be considered alt-right.

>This is 6th grade bulying tactics

Yes, welcome to our opposition.