The ADL needs to be stopped

The ADL has been censoring peple for too long, someone should hack their little tight asses. Does anyone know how to hack

Posting in an fbi thread.

CIA niggers just dont know when to quit

>Does anyone know how to hack
so people are larping as fbi larping as white nationalists now

Hello, Special Agent user.

Guys I'm not part of the FBI, but the ADL still needs to be stopped

Are the fbi windbreakers comfortable?

>(((Guys I'm not part of the FBI, but the ADL still needs to be stopped)))

You sound like a real fed tryhard. The Kekistan flag really worked against you here, dude.

>anti-defamation league
>It's a league that defames people

HOW IS OP A RABBI? HES CALLING OUT THE JEWS?

Oh my bad. He wants someone to hack them. Fuck that shit.

My parents donated 87,000 to ADL. I don’t know why. They said they are scared of Trump and said holocaust is coming back.

It is. This time for real, not a hoax.

I hacked in and added the entire runic alphabet to their hate symbol list. They went with it.

We gotta come up with a new fucking word, but try and show it has some historical background to offending a group and see if they will deem it as "HATE SPEECH".

Defective? That's what I call the retarded.

Hmm. I like that and it not only applies to retards, but the jews too!

>DAE LEET HAX?!?!

go to sleep user, you're drunk

We can make up some fake shit that Hitler called Niggers, Jews and Retards defectives(Or however you say it in german))

Niggers - Nigger
Jews - Jude
Retards - verzögert
Defective - defekt

oh hey- a new CIA recruit who didn't get the memo that we're
>not your personal army, faggot
if you want to try and shut it down- have fun
superlol

you might do better, though, putting your nose to the grindstone and actually trying to do better for yourself + your family rather than trying to cut someone else down to size
pretty sure hitler tried that. unless you're on hitler's level in terms of public speaking and persuasion, i mean- well.. you're not going to get a bunch of random nazi larping anons to help you take down a website. even if you're serious- and even if you did- what, really, will you have solved?
maybe try pushing for the US to pull out of the UN first; that might be a solid first move

Better yet, make something mundane appear horribly offensive. People'll believe it!

ADL finds speech offensive because deaf people can't hear what you are saying.

I've hacked a mainframe or two in my day. But I've sworn never to hack again after...the horrors of the Cyber War...

10$ bill

Yep