So was she secretly on the call or did she make the whole thing up. Geez Trump just admitted everything was true

So was she secretly on the call or did she make the whole thing up. Geez Trump just admitted everything was true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me a quick rundown on the story behind this tweet

>gave a total lie on content

"Geez trump just admitted everythin was true"

Friendly reminder to post in /ptg/ and stop polluting the board with constant Trump threads.

That goes for you "redpilled" redditcancerfags, too.

OP is a fag and Trump is MAGA..

I am sure you faggots would believe in your cult god over the dead soldier's parents.

Ha like I'm gonna do that

Fuck you and fuck Israel too you bitch.

Fuck generals and fuck you

Kill yourself pussy.

Any day of the week. If you think "grieving" parents don't have an agenda by showing their "grief" to the entire world and to blame someone for all the evil in the world you're delusional.
Then again, you are Canadian.

Did I say something wrong? You people do treat him as a infallible god. Where did the "God Emperor Trump" meme go?

I am sure you would sell your own mothers out for him.

Meanwhile, 3.4 million Puerto Ricans still don't have power and are ready to come to Florida.

Trump is infallible. He's doing God's work. You're just a bitch.

Just the standard "Trump does something completely normal and liberals spend the next week acting like he shot the pope." thing.

>Trump calls dead soldiers family to offer condolences
>Niggers think it's some big opportunity for a gotcha moment, have their nigger congresswoman listen to call
>Nigger congresswoman misrepresents Trump's words, causes drama and exploits death of a soldier for political gain

*kneels*

Our Trump who art in Washington, please smite this doublenigger leaf.

Let’s here the phone call trump you pussy

She didn't repeat the whole phone call, she said a few lines, omitted parts to fit a narrative.

i heard the nigger grandma came out and said they were upset at something Trump said.

then i heard the grandpa came out and said his words were being misconstrued.

i haven't heard a peep from the wife. Looks like another episode of Politicize Everything™ featuring the Democrats and their Nigger Pets.

If all the 'ricans leave, Puerto Rico might be a nice place to visit.

So sick of hearing about the supposed travesty that is PR. My very good friend who's lived there since he was 5 has been back to his job at McDonalds for weeks. DYING IN THE STREETS

Florida is too crowded. We can barely handle snow bird traffic here. Holy shit I saw three seperate accidents and even had a road rage fuck follow me to work today. And it was actually nice out today for a change o_O

Here, have a man who lost his son and did not get a phone call from Obama, explain the process to you.

youtu.be/scWDnXC7w1o

All I'm saying is, there are real problems to worry about.