If you had to name your child after an anime character, what would you name them

If you had to name your child after an anime character, what would you name them.

Yhwach

Rei, only one letter shorter than my name

I'd name him after my dad if it was a son though.

Alice.

Marisa is fine too.

Sakuragi.

LeBron James

What's the most normal, non faggoty name there is in anime? Johnathan? That one.

Simon

Rito

Cory

Marida.

Kamile.

Chii

Arararagi

I've already decided that if I have a girl ( never happen) then her middle name will be Relena.

girl hana
boy chad

What did they mean by this?

Sofiya, after a certain Russian mafia head.

we had this thread yesterday

Rin, I guess. I like names that start with K or R. No clue why.

Would never admit that the reference is to Daughters of Mnemosyne though, holy shit.

Actually, that's ingenious. Think about it: not only is it a name of an anime character, but it also works for both sexes AND is Western sounding. Your kid won't get picked on for their name, and you get to raise an anime character.

Yamagami Lucy Kimiko Akie Airi Shiori Rinne Yoshiho Chihoko Ayano Fumika Chitose Sanae Mikiko Ichika Yukino Reina Eri Ai Tamiko Chikage Emilia Julia Shizue Erina Chisa Yumeka Natsuki Ranran Rieko Setsuri Chikako Azumi Marina Hideko Chiaki Misaki Naomi Campbell Miku Yuka Masako Sachiko Nana Mutsumi Haruka Yuna Shimako Yukie Rin Sakura Kanna Wakana Hazuki Honami Ruri Mihane Momoka Himari Nozomi Futaba Mayuyu

Nigel

Jacuzzi

For a girl, Miia would work, since that's a normal name already... But I can be more creative, too, I think.

I think I could get away with naming a child Light with no questions...and KURISUTINA would be easy too :)

You'd really name your kid fucking Yamagami? Really? Do you have a hardon for kids coming up crying?

Cory

Rukia
Ichigo
:^}

coming home crying*

fuck

Yotsuba Koiwai

Reinhard

Sasuke

That's one longass name user, I'd hate to be that kid's teacher during roll call.

That's not my problem, user

Lain

Guts

Panty

Ram

Now if only my constant planning could get me laid.

Ilya

Dark Flame Master

MEGUCA

Yet you pass that problem down to your kid, what an asshole user.

Bandou
Sotomura

What anime does the name Campbell come from? Could it possibly have anything to do do with Joseph Campbell???

Arisu

Kisshot acerola orion heart under blade

Seriously only three good names in here. I hope none of you have children.

Krauser II

Ash

quattro bajeena

I don't know, Qwenthur Barbotage has a nice ring to it.

Dandy

Kamille if it's a girl.

Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III

Quwrof or Jonathan

Probably Kiss shot Acerola Orion Heart under blade or Straight Cougar if it was male.

beat me to it

Ragnarockark Super Gandhi
Jill/Gele

Keit-ai.

Karen

I don't even need to zoom in to read that.

HELP ME

What do you guys honestly think about the name Haruue?

Joshua bar Joseph

But that's a boy's name!!!!

You wanna fight or something?!

Drake and Josh (for twins)
Or Cory if it's just one