Question for the 3 uncucked boomers that browse /pol:

Knowing that your generation fell for usury, command economy, sexual degeneracy and hyper-secularism memes....what are you doing now to help the younger generations in the fight to come? They'll be the ones to put things back together, fair or not. How do you view your role currently?

I'm assuming not all boomers are obese, crippled with debt, medicated as fuck and virtue signaling, blue-pilled faggots. What does the fight look like on your end? Are you completely embarrassed by the idiots at town hall meetings demanding healthcare subsidies for themselves that the country can't pay for? Any random item you'd like to share that we might not know?

Also, why hasn't your daughter had 5 children by now?

Seriously, how many 65+ year olds do you think are here?

>Seriously, how many 65+ year olds do you think are here?
One. Who is a Jew. And therefore lying.

I've seen a few anons claiming to be over 60. Face it, Sup Forums and especially Sup Forums got so much media attention that this site hasn't been some sort of sekrit club for ages.

their daughter didn't have 5 kids because the doctors made her get a hysterectomy after her first mixed race baby gave her uterine prolapse.

> that browse /pol
BOOMERS ARE BASED, PEDE.

THEY'RE IN THEIR SECOND 50.

TWO SCOOPS. TWO 50S.

Boomers will be dead or mostly dead before the real SHTF, unfortunately they won't have to answer for their bullshit

I'm a boomer, I served 5 years in the Army, when you do the same you can beg me for help, now get off my lawn faggot

My only regret is that I won't live long enough to see the next generation blame your generation for allowing the SJW's, trannies and faggots to take over the country.

DESU the term boomer is hard due to the fact that demographers use the time frame of mid 1940s to 1964, but when it comes to later generations the window is narrowed. Also, accusing the boomers of usury illustrates your lack of knowledge regarding the term. They were one of the few generations able to pay off their loans resulting in disposable income which gave way to the entitled generations propped up by mummy. You wish you had the same conditions as them or I suppose you could if you hadn't gone to school for psychology without any actual motivation to attend med school with the ultimate goal of becoming a psychiatrist.

>body like a goddess, face from hell

As an anecdote I'm not really defending them so much as proving the point that a lot of millennials like to use them as a scapegoat. Choose a fucking career that is relevant and gives you a living wage ffs. Yeah, minor in the arts, but majoring in Multigenderafrican studies is a sure way to not succeed and anyone who believes it is deserves whatever fate deals them.

>as long as I served as an Israeli stormtrooper my sins are forgiven

Your generation will be celebrated for dying and ridding the world of yourselves.

>minor in the arts, but majoring in Multigenderafrican studies
Do you think that describes people on this board?

this is why all boomers will be gassed

Do you really think your idea of boomers describes those who are on this board?

yes. ive yet to see a boomer on here who isnt a shabbos goy

Thanks for killing those Vietnamese peasants for me, Pops.

It's now edgy to be conservative.

Jesus tap dancing Christ.

We're living in an alternate universe now.

Fair.

Frankly, sunshine, boomers from this country where too busy rebuilding this country. From a war ravaged, bankrupt, post empire, slum. We haven't been in power for a while now. Most of this shit is Yankee based bollocks, the youth follow. If we are guilty of anything it's raising a spoilt, whining, cowardly, stupid generation to follow us.

>If we are guilty of anything it's raising a spoilt, whining, cowardly, stupid generation to follow us.

This sin eclipses all others.

Also, I meant American boomers as I'm aware Brits had it different. Wasn't aiming for you all. Your kids are still faggots, though.

I enjoyed fucking your whore mom while doing it

If you think that's still offensive, maybe you really are a boomer.

I used to fondle my mom's tits while she read me stories in bed. When you're a star, they let you do it.

Says some product of a smelly asshole using the technology that boomers created for the world. Your mess is your mess, punk. Go brush up on you 837 gender pronouns or something.

1964 got the shitty end of the boomer stick. Don't lump us in with those bastards.