Can't Cuck The Zuck

I hope you're getting ready to meme /ourguy/ into the white house, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy0b9nFxIv1qhy6vn_480.mp4
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/former-workers-at-tesla-factory-sue-over-alleged-racial-harassment/
arstechnica.com/cars/2017/03/tesla-worker-claims-company-did-little-to-halt-racial-sexual-harassment/
youtu.be/5uSTnw8tHT8
youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM
youtube.com/watch?v=uANQCptsugg
youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not human.

He's already in over a billion houses.

is that some sort of slant joke about his chinky wife?

We have already destroyed his potential run with our the memetic arsenal.

>meme /ourguy/ into the white house
But he already is a meme.

Show me another billionaire that connects with the average citizen more genuinely than The Zuck does.

>pro-tip: you can't

His media platform is going to get replaced by Gab.ai, MINDS and alt-media by the time 2020 rolls around.

Trump won because he has an unstoppable personality

This guy has no personality. This would be the saddest beatdown ever.

my fucking sides right now

>A table full of H1B piss skins and a token aging numale fawning over him.
Zuck's a regular Andrew Jackson.

Too Jew; no chance.

#zuckerhuman

Jack Ma, Kerrie Packer , Elon Musk

ill give 20-1 odd right now this guy wont make it - min bet 5k

give the delegates, goyim humanoids. *hisses* dumb fuckssssss

I hope he does, just so the average citizens that he deals with outside of work get to go on to explain what a horrendous asshole he is.

I want the dude to run so badly, because it will literally kill everything he's ever touched.

We can, have and will continue to manipulate and alter memes at our will for our purpose. We've become exceedingly efficient at it.

wtf i love democrats now.

He's got a big problem that nobody really mentions: He needs to destroy the Democratic field. Already the Clinton machine is trying to ruin his brand with muh Russia. He's going to be forced into decimating the Clinton machine long before 2020, and he's not going to be able to do it with his current SJWfag antics. He's going to have to use his money to utterly fucking destroy the Clinton machine. So grab your popcorn. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's behind the Weinstein thing and all the other shit coming out.

Which one?

!!!! topkek

unironically Trump.

What star system is this benevolent being from?

This could be a matchup worthy of the sequel to Election 2016. Deep State Engineer Zuckerberg is definitely a step up from that ridiculous Clinton henchthing in Season 1.

Literally every other billionaire alive.

lmao genius

Being autistic myself, I know his thought process.

>I have all this money and want to affect politics
>Wait, why would I donate to help someone get elected who does just part of what I want?
>I can get elected and do all of what I want
>Time to start getting elected

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_oy0b9nFxIv1qhy6vn_480.mp4

(((He))) "connect".. you don't! You can go back now

the only true answer is trump
until hes done with the wall, illegals, mudslimes, isis, hes not going anywhere

If he ever ran, I'd actively sign up to work for his campaign (and sign up early, in order to get closer to the top) and pull a Seth Rich, amassing internal emails over the course of the primary, and then, if he got the nomination, send them all to Wikileaks.

It'll be like in 2012 when I signed up to phone bank for Obama, got the other volunteers to let me do my calls in a private room, and then went through my list telling everyone to vote for Johnson.

>BURGER TRUDEAU
>ALSO A JEW
HOW ABOUT NO
FAGGOT

Musk.

>Ex-workers: Supervisors at Tesla factory routinely called us the n-word
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/10/former-workers-at-tesla-factory-sue-over-alleged-racial-harassment/
And a few months before that :
>co-workers made remarks like "Don’t this n****r look just like Samuel Jackson?" and "I bet you my dick is bigger than yours," along with other similar disparaging comments
>arstechnica.com/cars/2017/03/tesla-worker-claims-company-did-little-to-halt-racial-sexual-harassment/

Also he would make us a space fairing civilization in just a few years.

(((He))) drink too fucking much "energy" drink the poor (((fiend)))

[OBEY]

this is now my favorite zuck.

trump, the others are memefags.

If he wins it’ll be entirely Sup Forums’s fault for underestimating him just like the media underestimated trump. The guy may be a sperg but he is well advised, well funded and has a lot less baggage than a typical politician. More importantly he has a power over normalfags that nobody else has. A bit of intimidation and algorithm tweaking and facebook will only show him as a viable candidate. Unlike with trump who caused outrage to gain attention he could easily cut that type of grassroots movement at its root. Moreover, his power isn’t only limited to facebook. A lot of newsoutlets strongly depend on Facebook traffic so he can coerce them or silence them as he sees fit. There really arent many checks on what this guy can do with his facebook powers. Finally it’s not like he needs a landslide victory all he needs is to optimize his algorithm to turn the people most likely to vote for him to his side. I am not talking about some mass brainwashing but rather a delicate balancing of the scales to tilt it just enough in his favor to secure him a victory.

I can really feel the 16bio george soros funds flowing.
The amount of shilling is insane

Hence why he's /ourguy/.

youtu.be/5uSTnw8tHT8

good ole human zuck

Hillary was slated to get 98% of the vote on election night according to every source out there. Funny how that worked out for her and the billions that were spent to get her elected and the same will be true of the jew bot too.

>/ourguy/ fucking kill yourself. That's not meant to be satire, or ironic... Just fucking run into a knife with your neck.

People confuse Jesse Eisenberg in The Social Network with the real Zuckerberg.

In TSN, he's got a kind of intense, brooding charisma. In real life, Zuckerberg just comes across as creepy as fuck. This guy would instantly get destroyed in debates and interviews. Watch any footage of him that's not scripted. He's unnerving as hell.

Not an argument. He's /ourguy/.

>"h-his mannerisms are weird"

That's it? That's your best criticism of The Zuck?

>He's not human.
he used to be, though

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM

>His media platform is going to get replaced by Gab.ai, MINDS and alt-media by the time 2020 rolls around.
lol

This is seriously such a weird video.

>he has a power over normalfags

his website does. he, on the other hand, is so cringeworthy when it comes to basic interpersonal skills that everyone who meets him or hears him speak instantly categorizes him as sub-human. he has spent literally tens of millions of dollars over a number of years getting coached into some semblance of normalcy, and he still fails every time.

if he can figure out a way to run for president without ever speaking in public or appearing on video, he could squander his fortune and win. i'd bet the farm against it, though.

>That's it? That's your best criticism of The Zuck?

america will elect a gay tranny jew before they will elect a beta atheist nerdlet

>That's it? That's your best criticism of The Zuck?
>This is seriously such a weird video.

youtube.com/watch?v=uANQCptsugg

youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ

pretty sure he's actually a tom green character, entirely CGI

I hope some wacko turbo-autismo actually believes Fuckerberg is a robot or extradimensional lizard-bird and assassinates him.

>a joke about not being human
>"h-he's the anti-christ"

What are you afraid of?

All of what you said is also a big potential for flopping. Imagine the "news"
>Zuckerberg manipulates media to his favour
If you think about it, Hillary had all the media in favour of her and she didn't make it. For the same reason Zuck can't expect to win solely on media advantage. He can only win on policy. And he has huge weaknesses because he can be memed as a non-human. He looks weird. He is weird. People could easily see him as a creep with the power that he has. And he is not content with that?

I only have a small collection of Zuck memes