George Lincoln Rockwell

Let's have a discussion! What's/pol/'s opinion of George Lincoln Rockwell? I've been listening to a lot of his interviews and he seems very well spoken and patriotic. He did serve as a fighter piolet in WWII and Korea and is absolutely convinced that communism is a Jewish invention as well as race mixing and progressives. I'm a little iffy on him but what do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqWwsUhrFBw
youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shameless self bump

No one?

Need to do some research on him user. But here is a bump

digits checkm

Have a bump.

I'm a fan but haven't gotten too far into his material. He's on the list, though.

Would trade all right-wing politicians/leaders (Trump, Spencer, Paul, etc.) for a modern day Rockwell.

I would have to sort of agree. He's very passionate and very straight forward and doesn't change his views ever. Very consistent.

theres nothing special about him he's an ideologue with many similarities to Malcolm X

How so? I'm not opposing on your opinion I just want to know what you think?

Oh and btw, checked

You can draw many similarities to those people who think in an ideological framework. I dont know how far you are in the rabbit hole but I discovered that there are similarities to, lets say, intersectional feminism as an ideology and nazism. Ill digress into an explanation

White privilege

whites benefit from an system of power
whites have all the money and have had all of it for generations

whites step on other races to get what they want

antisemitism

jews benefit from an system of power
jews have all the money and have had all of it for generations
jews step on other races to get what they want

Malcolm X and Lincoln Rockwell think in the same framework. I've read Malcolm X's writings. He raves on and on about the white man and how he's been oppressing every other race since the dawn of time and whites are the fault of the failure of blacks. Rockwell rants and raves about how the jews have kept the white man down for generations and generations and how the jews are the fault of the white mans failures

always be weary of those whom blame the problems of the world on one group of people. For they wish to victimize you. And make you a slave and a tool to their ideology

Rockwell was a hell of a goy. Great leader, determined, sourced his speeches well to be convincing to those listening to him. He knew he damn well had to be. He was the heart Dr. William Pierce was the brains.

one of the most based people to have ever lived. called out the jew AND the establishment even during the post ww2 nazi scare. the man not only stuck to his beliefs, but did the research to back those beliefs up. a true man among men.

going to listen to some more interviews after i watch this. Rockwell is cool though. F

youtube.com/watch?v=UqWwsUhrFBw

An excellent cautionary tale about the dangers of purity spiraling. In the end he was murdered by one of his own supporters for not being racist enough.

In the same way My Little Pony is a magnet for autistic adult neckbeards, race based movements are a magnet for paranoid schizophrenics who are liable to snap and kill someone.

When the normies talk about being afraid of white nationalist violence, don't laugh. Take it seriously. The Alt-Right may be peaceful now but there is definitely a historical precedent for psychos coming out of stuff like this and Alt-Right leaders should be especially aware of this because they are far more likely to be targets than any leftist.

If Richard Spencer is still giving talks ten years from now and nothing much has changed, I would not be too shocked if he was shot by another white nationalist at his own event.

similar to how Malcolm X was killed by his own muslim inner circle by not adhering to the muslim code of whatever

that could just be a conspiracy theory but I dont remember the deets

nah just nigs nogging

Nope, looks about right. Racial tribalism is a deeply embedded human instinct that we don't fully understand. Not something to be stirred up frivolously.

not good quality but a good video nonetheless

youtube.com/watch?v=uNLTbPy0idg

I love GLR great man! Would have changed the world a lot more if he wasnt assassinated.

CIA nigger/Zionist just like Richard Spencer and Hitler

Truly great man.

Dr. Pierce on Rockwell.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
this

I really wish there was more research on that type of tribalism

It's such an abstract and nuanced thing I'm not sure science will ever provide us anything of value on the subject.

Better to ask people like Jordan Peterson about it.

read some of his books like white power, he was convinced that the jews were in cohorts with martin luther coon and were going to start a communist revolution to murder and enslave americans (MLK is a known communist by the way, he didn't write his speeches, surrounded by marxist jews, didn't give a shit about niggers, also recording by the fbi shows he was beating white prostitutes