Why did America reject this?

You chose bigotry over utopia, why? She just wanted to help the country.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/6/6/david-milliband-leads-labour-party-to-victory-in-uk-election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no she did not she was the problem, she lost cause she is a retard, I mean how do you lose against trump? SHE WAS A RETARD. She literally ran without a message, or a slogan, no plans to make America better.

What kinda of prosperity and opertune message is I am with her faggot

The owner of that website really needs to get psychologically evaluated. He's been at this parallel universe fanfic of his regularly since the election that he more than likely has some form of psychosis.

Many reasons, such as the fact that those people stated openly and repeatedly that they wanted me and my entire family tortured to death... and I don't really want that to be honest.

>actually not letting Americans leave the country
Christ, just how much of a bullet did we dodge?

Literally preventing people from escaping persecution. Can Hillary timeline get any worse?

So I wondered if the guy who runs this site had any thoughts on British politics

hillarybeattrump.org/home/2017/6/6/david-milliband-leads-labour-party-to-victory-in-uk-election

HOLY FUCK I'M DYING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So much this, Trump literally had the whole world against him yet he beated the odds, but not even having the media , the establishment and hollywood on your side you manage to screw it.
Instead of Clinton , the Dems literally had to put one relatable player but pushed their liberal strings way too tight, a black one its trendy, but a stupid woman .. Wow those guys blew it.

But for americans, beware, Trump opened the pandora's box. Now its a matter of time before actors are the new ídols , and see things like President Clooney, or Secretary Oprah.
Nothing will be the same after Trump's era.

Hillary would have won if she tried, she did not. She just expected it too happen.

Kanye West is mentally handicapped but he will be the president of the united states and Kim Kardasian is a spoiled whore completely disconnected from reality but she will be the first lady.

Just watch the circus and enjoy the clowns.

She fought tooth and nail. Her problem was not effort. Her problem is she is an unpalatable person with no charisma.

we should buy it from him and subvert it.

So it's not a site to mock her/liberals? Someone's actually that obsessed with that repugnant cunt?

If you read the articles (which I don't suggest) you'll see that the author is trying way too hard to be The Onion. Either way, this fantasy world isn't healthy.

nigger please her message was dull, no optimism. she didnt poll she expect to win the states and didn't bother

>Choosing freedom over arbitrary discrimination is bigotry.

If that's the case, I openly declare myself a bigot.

>She fought tooth and nail
who the fuck are you even?

>>She fought tooth and nail. Her problem was not effort.

You are posting fake news.

she thought her pussy pass still applied.

also, it's actually a big deal to ban citizens from travelling. it's a sign of an oppressive regime to deny exit or require exit visas, etc. literal prison if you're not a criminal on the run.

it's like if someone lets ypu im their house, or not, thats normal process for a country.
but if your roommate doesnt let you LEAVE? you re a hostage/prisoner and shit is really messed up.
a clinton presidency would have been torture.

>The owner of that website
Government of Russia?

>also, it's actually a big deal to ban citizens from travelling. it's a sign of an oppressive regime to deny exit or require exit visas, etc. literal prison if you're not a criminal on the run.
this
it's hilarious that they equate banning non-citizens from entering to banning citizens from leaving