What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Why is he being such a wanker these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RickandMorty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tessa is failing and he needs to appeal to the wealthy tech crowd

Rick and Musky .. ugh

>welfare: the corporation makes the government angry at it
>welfare: the corporation starts failing
rly makes u thinkā€¦

But why the (((hate symbol)))?

look up reddit and memeys twitter account
elon doesnt know what the echoes mean, its another julian assange
somebody post the deleted wikileaks tweet

HOLY SHIT

Elon Musk + Rick team up when?

It's just their name

twitter.com/RickandMorty

They have ironic culture too

>citation needed

Jesus, this dude is so fucking cringe.

Because Morty is Jewish.

dummies, Elons social media person was just doing their job

You need an iq of 200 to understand this picture

>redditors
>wealthy tech crowd
opposite side of the spectrum there

What are you doing, Elon Musk?

(((Morty)))

He married a gold digger that's undoubtedly trying to push him to divorce her non stop, so he's probably coping any way he can.

If you havent realised over half of the tech crowd is basically iliterate in terms of actual tech and development. Work in the industry for a year and you understand, in my company theres exactly 3 guys who know their shit, the other 47 are absolute retards or women that still get shitloads of money because of their bought diploms and shit.

And the best paid retard in my company constantly wears rick and morty shirts and other "trendy" shit. But the fucker couldnt put together a pc, or learn a new language or anything.
All he can do is "lead a project" which he doesnt he just sits around surfing various reddit style sites and calls in a meeting every week where we do all the talking and working while he doesnt care.
its really not good on your psyche to work with these people when you actually want to do something and learn and progress.

His car is a meme, there isn't enough lithium to support current battery tech, it's inly afloat because of gov't loans, model 3 production is waaay too low, not to mention they suck to drive (I've driven a model S).
Also, the NWO likes the idea of a fully electric car that can be remotely controlled (3G connection for software updates-easy remote hacking). Also makes you totally reliant on their system, an old school carbureted car can be fixed with a stick.

>gold digger
>exposing your misogyny bias 3 words in

stopped reading

>dumps amber heard
he was never a cuck! it was all a long con...
>is a rick and morty sheep and cried when McDonald's ran out of sauce
so close elon. I almost thought you were cool.

Pareto principle

The square root of employees do half of the work.

>Literally Bug man.

>Implying that wouldn't be amazing

I'm not sure if I'd prefer elon to play elon or to just voice Ricks long lost best friend they find in a cave somewhere but so long as they're best friends and Morty being jealous is the emotional drive of the episode along with seing Rick truly happy.

wtf is he doing with his arms?

>winning

Weird fact: To my knowledge the only film of SpaceX rockets taking off/landing is produced by SpaceX itself.

Could be a conspiracy there.