Nikki Haley, worst diplomat in US history?

The woman lacks any diplomacy. Her latest UN rant was so embarrassing.

Surely there has to be someone better.

Nominate people you feel would do a better job than Nikki 'Truck stop waitress' Haley.

I nominate Tulsi Gabbard!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-case-against-the-iranian-nuclear-deal-is-one-big-lie/
archive.is/MXPDz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jill Stein

Literally Adelson's shill:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

No way. John Kerry is super cucked.

Israel is based. Muslims want us dead you dumb fuckerinos

Hindustanis have no business existing in the United States. They are reprehensible and parasitic zionist collaborators.

Every single US diplomat lacks a basic quality when it comes to diplomacy : the willingness to talk with others as equals.
The insufferably arrogant behaviour of every single US diplomat is actually one of the major causes of the deep hatred of the US that is currently spreading throughout the world.

>youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
Oh fuck. That explains a LOT

>the willingness to talk with others as equals.
you don't speak to children as your equal, dumbass

Is she really an us diplomat?She only has Israel interests in her mind

>Israel interests in her mind

wtf do you expect?

So you can understand where the rest of the world is coming from, then. You can't expect first world nations and serious powers to talked down to by a nation of niggers.

Hi Russian troll.

Thank you for proving my point.

She was our governor of South Carolina and was shit at that too, I remember there being a huge drama because she put a ban on gay marriage and got btfo by higher ups

You idiots she's at the UN because she's so shit getting sent to the UN is basically soft political exile.

Okay, so it seems Israel has two UN ambassadors.

WTF is going on..

Bibi

i think her husband divorced her. hes been seen around town in SC with some other woman

While I despise Nikki Haley, Samantha Power was light years worse.

She was a super mega hawk too.

Can we get an American as he US Ambassador? Someone who was born in, and is loyal to the US--first and only.

Is that too much to ask for someone on the world stage champion US interests?

King Abdullah

I ask myself the same thing every fucking day. I hate these war mongering cunts.

Lil Wayne ?!

lol

I know I know !!!!! Zuckerberg!!!!

With his secret zionist message inside his hoody?

Fuck off kike shill.

Je so fucking connected he could Black mail on the fly.. he will lead you to the final white genocide no pit stop

She isn't a diplomat, she's just a globalist bitch that's there to circlejerk with all the other globalist bitches in the UN. She's there to calm everyone down before Trump comes in dropping truth bombs in usual fashion

Tillerson's okay, at least some of the time.

>tfw Tulsi will never sit on my face

I'm not even antisemitic but this is the most Jewish post I've ever read.

Giving two fucks about the UN. Faggot confirmed. UN should be kicked out of NYC. Go have your fruity little club in Europe somewhere. The UN is worse than worthless, Trump realizes this, nominates based Nikki Haley FTFW.

Jews doesn't count

Less than 0/10

Absolutely horrid tier post

Just a diversity hire.

this chick has swallowed cubic gigatons of israeli semen.

Thanks rich but tulsi is trash just like you.

Reminder. Whilst these Jews larp about the danger of Russia and Iran (whilst making secret business with them), China is overtaking the US economy, stealing US technology and cucking the US in the pacific, Africa and Central America. Meanwhile the CIA continues to believe the Soviet Union exists whilst the reality is Russia is a third world shithole

So a guy that calls out a israel loving bitch gets called a kike shill?The absolute state of some burguers

Oh look, the zionist squad as arrived to try and 'set the record straight' on why Israel isn't the worst country in the world.

Please, do go on ..

Nikki Haley dresses like a woman should - skirts and heels

I think she drink too much Monster "energy" drink..

Yep OP 100% ruskie troll. yback to petersburer with you

what did she say?

do you always make up your fantasies?
Little jew boy

Literally Samantha Power 2: Electric Boogaloo

She can gabberd my tulsi any day of the week and thrice on fortnights, m'lady

Disgusting Indian bitch.

>Nikki Haley, worst diplomat in US history?
Worst diplomat! Kreml has issued immediate replacement order to Donald or else not Trump Tower in Moscow. Пoняли?

Gabbard is too busy pretending to be a democrat to do actual work.

How about we just stop placing women in any role of relative power.

They’re all clearly incompetent...

Tulsi Gabbard would be a good UN Ambassador, but Nikki Haley did a good job with the North Korea sanctions.

She sucks. Colin Powell 2.0

foreignpolicy.com/2017/09/11/the-case-against-the-iranian-nuclear-deal-is-one-big-lie/
archive.is/MXPDz

I nominate the witch doctor. She can put a hex on the faggots!

No, she was clearly put there by Reince Preibus because the RNC views her as a "rising star". Her being at the UN is to give her foreign policy experience before her inevitable future presidential bid.

300k signatures petition Trump to defund the UN

Nobody is gonna vote for a poo

SC fag here:

Nikki Haley was riding the tea party wave in 2010, but after her re-election in 2014 (ran against Vincent Sheheen twice), she was making it known she had national ambitions. She probably takes Lapdog Lindsey Graham’s advice on Foreign Affairs seriously. Her appointment to the UN was simply Trump paying Henry McMaster back for his endorsement as most of SCs high profile politicians got behind Marco Rubio.

Haley is personally a nice lady(have had several direct and indirect interactions with her in the past), but she does know the political game. The affair rumors go back to 2010, most likely originated with Will Folks of Fitsnews.

McMaster is gonna struggle to be re elected since folks within his political sphere (The Quinndom) are now under indictment in addition to a failed Nuke Plant. Governor Foghorn Leghorn might be in trouble.

Nikki "bomb the world" Haley

No shit. I thought Samantha Power was bottom of the barrel rotten - like how can you get worse bottom...then came this Bimbo.

2nd generation poo in loo who learned how to stop bobbing her head and start parroting random words and phrases.

It's pathetic. Seriously

Massive kike whore.