Youngest World Leader Bans George Soros’s Foundations From Austria

This is what I call working fast. This guy is beyond based.
yournewswire.com/youngest-leader-george-soros/

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/migration/139553
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-hails-trump-as-a-true-friend-of-israel/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/10/18/austrias-kurz-vows-zero-tolerance-anti-semitism/
thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/4006-george-soros-funded-by-the-house-of-rothschild
youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
youtube.com/watch?v=sZNkd39hBC8
twitter.com/eucopresident/status/920954558695788544
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/919872402846126081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fake news. That mousey kike has received money from Soros.

shit...

Knew it was to good to be true

>banning Mass Communist Propaganda Foundations from your country

Yep.

Sorry guys, I blew the whistle to fast. He's probably still a shill.

it's actually fake news? fuck.
nevermind my last post, now I look stupid.

eh, it can happen.
you just thought some good news wouldn't hurt in a while. can't blame you for that.

He can't ban anything because he isn't chancellor. Yet.

Fakenews.
But what is true is that Europe now wants to close the Mediterranean see route finally, guess austrias election was the last straw lol
euobserver.com/migration/139553

It's fake news you dipshit. As if a newly elected president would ever use such language.

soros represents the death of the baltics. soros is part of the group that pushes for muslims to move into the baltics.yes austria is just low enough to be counted as gypo so its to be eradicated. its not new

kosovo. christians bombed by america for the sake of muslim invaders and did america have to kill people defending themselves? so more muslims could move in

soros isnt even convincing when he starts shit and plays dumb he just ensures his extended family wont ever be able to sleep soundly. in fact when he dies they will probably be erased just to end his line

A wild Austrian appears.

WOW the picture proves so much... but that means...

It all makes sense now.

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-hails-trump-as-a-true-friend-of-israel/

It’s almost like they are both being lead by....

its almost as if the entire right-wing and alt-right movements are led by Jews who have Israel's best interest in mind..

Seems so...

wut do then?

WOW HES SO BASED

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/10/18/austrias-kurz-vows-zero-tolerance-anti-semitism/

OH WAIT JUST ANOTHER JEW COCK SUCKER

Hope that NK emps the world. Maybe then we can get democracy back.

Tbf,those rotten jew rats actually have an apartheid regime in there

>the baltics

Lol yournewswire hahahahaha!

Kurz and his party are classic cuckservatives, just a little more nationalist than your average cuckservatives. FPÖ is where it's really at

My sides.

U can be ally with Israel, with Georges Soros too. But not both at the same time.
Remember when Netanyahu supported the hungarian prime minister against Georges Soros.
Israel doesnt like Soros, Soros doesnt like Israel.

It's obvious satire. He's not even Chancellor yet.

Btw, there's going to be lots of Jewish handshaking. Lots and lots of handshaking, from both Strache (pic related) and Kurz.

Be reasonable! How many fronts do you want to fight simultaneously?

>laughs in millenial

>Israel doesnt like Soros, Soros doesnt like Israel.
do you even realize how bluepilled you are?

thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary/item/4006-george-soros-funded-by-the-house-of-rothschild

Israel existing as an ethnostate is the clinching argument for a white ethnostate. (((Globalists))) can only respond to Spencer by countersignalling Israel as an ethnostate or STFUing, but cuckservatives will never criticize the chosenites.

realistically the most shrewd politicians know you have to at least give lip service to israeli and other jew bullshit if you want to get anywhere. this must be especially true in a country like austria id imagine

if this dude doesnt have a ton of jewish connections like the don then we really dont know if hes just hiding his power level

> Muh Soros
> Posts picture of Israel
> Soros hates Israel

>Soros hates Israel
kek

Generation Zyklon is starting early Lads

fuck millennial & boomer scum

What is based.... ? :(

israelis are satanists but their ethnostate is a perfect argument for a white one. i'm 99% sure this is what dickie meant with his statement too.

That's what he wants you to believe maybe.

Why does everyone hate me so much?

I'm like an old grandfather trying to just help the less fortunate

But Israel isn't an ethnostate. There are a bunch of non Jews there, and then there are a bunch of white Jews and arab Jews and even black Jews from fucking Ethiopia. When will this meme die?

You want a good argument for ethnostates, we already have Japan, Iceland, etc. And even those countries are not as great as they could be, but they're still better than what we have in the US due to being incredibly peaceful and prosperous.

You "muh joos" people are getting annoying. Yes, there are some globalists who really think that getting rid of whites is a good idea. But Bibi has shown that he is on our guy. He has shown his support for eastern european country and european patriot parties multiple times.
Diplomacy is important, not autistic screeching.

yournewswire is onion-tier

He won? Gives me hope

Israel is an example for a strong, patriotic country with western values.

>Knew it was to good to be true
did you even read the article? it was pretty clearly fake

Netanyahu hates Soros

He's also young as shit. Many of us went through a retarded lib phase, and during his 20s, when a man is really full of piss and vinegar, he's watched Europe turn to shit because of it. I'm not saying it's likely but it's possible he's genuine. Time will tell.

Why do a bunch of user's keep using that website. I see an article a day on the catalog

>implying Jews dont play both sides

I believe he was kind of a normie, like many of us in his early 20s. I think he really wanted to "make the country better" and "help people" as a politician.
In the last years, he saw how dangerous Islam is becoming and saw what measures are necessary to stop mass migration.
He became more "right wing" over time.

>ITT people confusing the Zionists (nationalists) with the Bolsheviks (globalists) again.
They've been growing apart for decades, stop confusing them with each other it makes you look dumb as fuck.

Zionists want all the diaspora kikes to go to Israel and they make us fight wars for them. Bolsheviks want to turn us all into niggers and have world communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

I don't know anything about him or Austrian politics but I'm hoping that's what it is. It took me until my 30s to catch on.

What if Natenyahu is george soros successor? All the power seems to be leaving george soros and choosing Natenyahu.

George Soros has a son. Why should anybody else be his successor?

The Jewification of Europe is on full growth
Austria is so cucked

The lefties sure as fuck don't know what to make of Kurz, which is good. Keep them guessing.

The official final count is now in (no major change) and Kurz in exactly 1 hour will be mandated by the President (van der Cuck) with trying to form a government.

Kurz and Strache already met in private, and we might have a new government much sooner than expected.

The Greens are completely out. Things are going almost too well. I really hope it all works out.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZNkd39hBC8

I pray we finally managed to pull our head out our ass. would be nice

Except every mud slime family that was settled here, once they had their EU travel documents, migrated to Germany

and 90% of the non jews live below the poverty line and the black jews from ethiopia were given pills to make them sterile and told it was medicine for decades, Japan and Iceland arent ethnostates, they werent founded with the sole remit of providing a home for one ethnicity.

>democracy
>good
>just

>this
>so
>much

Fpbp

Me too. I hope the two manage to establish a good working relationship. Without Strache trying to pull the "boy" over the barrel. And without all the ÖVP interest groups throwing wrenches into the works. And with the FPÖ keeping their hands in their own pockets.

They fuck this up, we may not have another chance at saving this country.

True. And I hope both of them know this too.

KEK. Pretty sure he regularly posts on Sup Forums

This is not fake. It was publish by BBC and other msm

Netanyahu is a Jew.
He cannot be trusted.
The fact that he hates Soros means that Soros is actually a good guy.

source Pajeet?

>yournewswire.com

This

Yournewswire is not a legitimate source. It's one of those actual fake news blogs that became popular during the election last year.

People use this argument the other way around too. Don't trust either of them.

This.
Also,
>Austria
>World leader
... I love Austria but no.

God this fucking post needs to be always the God this fucking post is always the first. Soros is fucking cancer incarnated and represents the American Jewish World Order. Israel hates Soros, because he endogenous them like the rest of the west.

You will see what happens when a richer EU country stops playing by the rules. We really believe we can influence it, away from the radical leftism.

Austria will just do as Merkel tells them, as usual.

B A S T E

>y-you have to be a shabbos goy and lick their uncircumcised cocks to get somewhere in p-politics
The majority of the left wing and the centre is staunchly anti-Israel and somehow they're still in power just about everywhere....

Mmmm

Fuck off you dumb JIDF kike, I will track you down and gas you myself

*breaths in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH
twitter.com/eucopresident/status/920954558695788544

Stop trying to undermine a monolithic Europe you kike.

pro European / pro EU. Spot the difference?

people in the EU institutions do not spot it

There is a lot that they don't spot

yeah
twitter.com/JunckerEU/status/919872402846126081