QUALITY Code

9 hours and 18 minutes until Hime dies.

My body is not ready for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1471612373
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Unknown with the flame that landed near the sword is actually Canaria, calling it now.

Hime without sword is now surrounded by these guys. I guess she gonna get fucked hard.

Help! I'm in love with Hime!

It is very hard to not fall for her. She is basically perfection.

So how will she die?

>Stabbed?
>Cut in half?
>Pulverized?
>Hole in the chest or the abdomen made by a beam?
>A side torn apart?
>Hit by a truck?
>Japanese cold?

She'll get chomped just like Canary - we won't even see what the fuck is going on, she'll just be dead.

gangrape and drown in semen.

Hime will be rescued at the last second and then go back being irrelevant . It's Chiba siblings turn next week.

How much QUALITY will we get this time?

Her death will be animated in a perfect way.

I don't even know why I'm still watching this when it's so bad in every way.

she will always be relevant to my boner.

Hime and Imouto.

>Side torn apart

Has ever a girl in an anime or manga get this tipe of wound?

Well she doomed unless a miracle happen.

Hime is my girl of the season. i hope for miracles.

I remember 2 girls

That reminds me of the first fight in FS/N with Seibah and Berserkcar.

Saber didn't end the fight without half torso.

>9 hours and 18 minutes until Hime dies.
The best character will not and cannot die.

Too bad Hime was 'born' into a shitty show. She will not get much attention from artists.

There are some cute Himes though.

Finishing off the first novel in a bit.

>Hotaru's ability allows her to touch anything in her line of sight instantly. Distance is ignored and she can lock onto multiple targets. She can slash her targets with her sword and grope Hime from her room. Hime is a 80D cup.
>Hime has 4 devas that support her:
>Nabariya "Invisible" Kurisu. Blond oujo. Plants cameras in Hime's room. She can turn things invisible. Is into NTR.
>Otonashi "Silent" Zakuro. Scythe Girl. Sneaks photographs of Hime. Professional quality. Teleports using coin markers.
>Sajihara "Aegis" Ginko. Tomboy. Hunts the dump for Hime's garbage. Power is super smelling. Her hair grows when she powers up and goes beast mode for her fighting style. Last week's off model wasn't a qc issue.
>Yaegaki "Princess Road" Aoi. Name was forced on her which she got for running Hime's schedule. Only one of the four that isn't stalking Hime. Too embarrassed to just call her Hime. Was bound and gagged by Hotaru for interrogation. Hotaru briefly thought she was the mastermind behind Hime and the reason for the assassination order.
>Kanagawa holds regular boss raids on Hime. Winner gets her spot.
>Hotaru can go to toe with Hime but Hime knows when Hotaru's attacks come by sheer instinct. Fight interrupted by aliens as both had each other at swordpoint.
>Hotaru challenges the stalkers for their stalking niche rights. Scythe asks Hime for rewards if they win in 5 min.
>Hotaru beat Scythe her by setting her teleport course. Tomboy kicks up a duststorm to block Hotaru's ability but she gets baited by one of Hime's a worn out shoe sole.
>Blond and Aoi aren't fighters so Hotaru wins and gets Hime to give her a reward. Hime agrees to the usual lappillow(Tomboy) and headpats(Scythe) but instead asks to go out with her on Sunday. Everyone thinks she's a boy at this point.
>When consulting devas about living up to it she tells them,A promise is a promise. Also... it's not like... I don't... want to.

9 hours until Hime and Hotaru triumph and I drink the tears of the assholes who wished for them to die. The buttdevastation will be glorious.

I don't understand how those kids can all leave hime to fend forherself. I would rather die fighting alongside her. Such a beautiful spirit deserves more than this.

so best school?

Kanagawa girls sure know how to have fun.

why not animate this instead? Or rather let some better studio animate it.

I want to super smell Hime's used laundry.

A-1 not a better studio? I think they doing a good job in promoting OP and ED song.

The OP and Kanagawa ED are both pretty good.

Make this 1 2 cour show:
first cour = parts of the 3 prequel novels animated .
second cour = QC with better worked out plot and 95% less quality.

It's like you're not even watching the show.

I'm really not sure if I will keep watching after Hime dies. Also what was up with the Chiba guy getting pissy at Hime's speech?

>>Kanagawa holds regular boss raids on Hime.
I want to raid sleeping hime!

So tonight episode, animation quality will get more worse or better?

Can't really get worse then stills-battle but I guess Hime will be deformed again.

With all the beams that she will get it's normal to be deformed

did blond dieded?

>sexy beaming the hime

DO WANT!

God damn hilarious.

thats how many people liked it? Mus be rigged since 8% is way too high!

I want to have anal with Hime!

That seems rather low.

Thank fuck.

Guts Cana.
Hime next.

And we got dumb shit with edge-kun instead? Goddammit.

Hotarun will be the one chomped, and then it'll be Onii-chan's turn to bust into Maihime's room and pull her out of despair.

this kills the imouto

TENKAWA IS INVINCIBLE

TENKAWA IS UNBEATABLE

TENKAWA IS CUTE! CUTE!

I hope for slideshow again. Lord knows industry needs more of it.

how about 91days and alderamin?

That's lower than Zestiria, and they fucking hate Zestiria.

>and they fucking hate Zestiria.
wut..why?

Is there who can possibly defeat Tenkawa?

Answer is no.

Tenkawa will save the world!

This only saddens me because it means we get less lewd fanart and doujins of Hime and the other bitches

most wise man on Sup Forums.

what does these numbers mean?

Episode 7 preview images or something like that.

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1471612373

glasses looks shocked. Does this mean Hotaru will get killed?

Yeap. That thing is Canaria.

Looks like there's more Hime flashback from LN.

1 = excellent, 5 = shit, you fill in the blanks for the rest with that.

this must be rigged.

So Canaria is now an unknown and she'll have to be killed for real?

That perfect body will be a mess at the end of the episode.

The whole thing should look as good as these preview images...

I fear they don't have the balls for that. She will be back to normal after they cut her out of that armor.

It's shit. For once the nips are actually smart.

8% still think it is good.

Other way around fuckface.

If 49% think something of this QUALITY is good we have a serious problem.

"I enjoy it" is different from "I think it's good". Pretty sure none of us believe that, but here we are.

Why this show getting more lower at MAL? 6.65 latest rating

As a show airs, the number of people who started it and then dropped it at some point will grow over time.

Remember, even without using a sword, Hime is really strong. She was moving stacks of metal bars + Imouto when they repaired the bridge.

Will you read Chiba novel next? I hope you will.

I hope that her can put her organs again in her abdomen after this episode.

Wow, with illustrations like this as a guide, no wonder the anime is so off-model. Her spine is fucking nonexistant.

If someone has the scans for the first Kanagawa LN, mind if they post them up. What I'm typing up could use them.

I'll be moving onto the second Kanagawa novel after this. The first half was a real fun read.

What do you think's gonna happen to Canaria and Maihime?

Canaria will revive later, Maihime nothing happen this episode. Mark my word

Why is QC so unpopular on Sup Forums?
Or in Japan for that matter?

It's bad. But more importantly, it's badly animated.

Because it's shit.

Horrendously bad animation, generic plot, worthless male characters, and "killing" (i.e. temporarily capturing) the main waifu character. The lesbians are carrying this show completely.

sas/u/ga

I'll be upset if Maihime dies this ep simply because her voice is pure sex.

First episode was super generic battle SoL, and it's had plenty of QUALITY in later episodes. Had a few friends drop it after the first ep for that reason. I'm only still watching it for hime's voice.

not only /a but at reddit only got 100 upvoted while ANN never review this. MAL score getting more lower, 6.62..

Just wait til they kill off Hime this episode. This show is going to be ded. Fucking ded.

MUH BENIS

They are not going to kill an Aoi Yuuki character.

They fucked up with focusing on the boring male MC. And QUALITY.

Which is odd since you would have expected this to be Aniplex's big title this season.

Nah, it's good that they are gonna kill thay shityy as fuck character.

Why should it be?

>The 4 deva's help Hime out with planning the date once the blond convinces the other two that they'll get to see rare himes from letting her go on the date
>Hotaru meets up with her that sunday and Hime's all nervous since it's her first time. Hotaru only realizes the implication of her demand when she notices how it makes them stand out i.e. Date A Hime.
>They walk around for a bit window shopping. Hime stretches out her hand on two occassions before Hotaru asks why. Hime timidly tells her that's what people do on dates and that they don't have to if Hotaru doesn't feel like it. Awkward silence before Hotaru relents and takes her hand. Hime is pleased and leads the way with a spring in her step.
>They go to a clothing shop first and Hime asks the clerk for their best date outfit. She flashes off a black card and the shop scrambles to please her.
>Hime asks Hotaru to choose something for her but tells her to choose on her own. The clerk recommends what's basically a bikini for Hime to wear in public. It irritates Hotaru and she chooses a proper girl's school unform-esque outfit for her. Hotaru can't help but say it suits her making her blush a little.
>She bags her uniform with her mobile. Hotaru notes she's a lot more defenseless without the uniform's defensive power to protect her.
>Hime grabs Hotaru's hand and it surprises her enough to move her free hand to her sword. Hime shows a surprised expression in a "that's interesting" sort of way but Hotaru takes it as a taunting one.
>The stalkers are watching from a distance. The fighters can't believe they got talked into letting this happen. Scythe was the one who came up with clothes shopping.

>They go to a cafe. Hotaru begins ordering but Hime tells her not to and asks if it's okay for her to make the orders instead. Hime whispers it to the waitress and while they Hotaru starts to ask Hime questions but she puts it aside because of all the attention they're getting from bystanders.
>The waitress comes back with a single drink. With two straws. Hime shyly takes a sip and suggest they get to drinking. She says it's tasty and pushes it towards Hotaru.
>Hotaru thinks it could be a trap to assasinate her instead but Hime drinking it suggests that the drink itself shouldn't be poisoned. That's why the poison must be in the straw, she reasons out. So what she does is spin the drink around and drink from the same straw Hime did.
>Hime is startled by this. Hotaru cooly says that it really is tasty while looking into her eyes. Hime goes completely red while Hotaru confidently says:
>"What's the matter? Was there something wrong with that?"
>"Mm, ummm..."
>Hime slinks into her shoulders in embarassment.
>Back with the stalkers, Blond is turned on by that while the other two are livid. Tomboy came up with shared drinking but was expecting to get Hime's used straw until Hotaru soiled it. Luckily for her an extremely embarassed and apparently very thirsty Hime finishes off the drink using the unused straw now facing her. Hotaru is baffled that the other straw wasn't poisoned.

>They head out to the exterior wall where the bay is and where Hime and Hotaru sat at twenty years befores. Hime takes out riceball filled lunchboxfor them to share that she made herself. Hime asks for Hotaru's opinion after taking the first bite and she gives her critique on the plain taste and the texture being more akin to mochi. Hime sulks after tasting one for herself until Hotaru tells her she doesn't dislike it. This cheers her and she offers more to Hotaru.
>Hime reminisces over the unchanging sea scenery while Hotaru contemplates taking the chance to off her while she has the perfect chance to use her weapon breaking third technique on Hime. However, she deigns to ask why Hime's stayed in the top seat for so long when she could have chosen to go inland at any time her merits. >Hime tells her she wanted to keep the kids on the frontlines safe from the unknowns but reveals that her number one reason was that she's been waiting and hoping to reunite with her friend, Rindou Hotaru, after all these years like they promised.
>This suprises Hotaru because the real Hotaru is going by Shinomiya "Shino" Akira these days and the twist character that is her partner has been going by Rindou Hotaru.
>The alien alarm sounds off before Hotaru can probe further

I'm off to cook some dinner. Last quarter in maybe two hours.

Hotaru saves Hime. Her ability is definitely top tier. Canaria reveals aliens may not actually be the worst that could happen to them.