>don't get shot
>ace!

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mQLUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=yDb_WsAt_Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't have a reason to have guns, because you don't have millions of feral niggers in your country.

weirdest part. You can still own guns in Australia.

neither did you, and now look at the state of ya

fuckin shocking

How many died in this mass shooting?

You are an island and you aren't next the africa.

>Be aussie.
>Fell for (((media scaretactics))) w/ regard to mass shooting meme.
>let government force gun control on you with mandatory buyback because of 'muh shootings' 'muh feels'
>now don't have guns to protect you when corrupt politicians import arabs by the thousand and sell whole country to china.
>now don't have guns to protect you when abos chimp out when economy collapses and the gibs stop.

feelsbadman.jpg

>abos
>chimping out
if you spare your cuz $2 and some fuel they'll be pacified for at least a month

Fuck all that shit. Plus how do Australians protect themselves from the crazy wildlife in Australia now ?

Geography and demographics have kept us safe until now. You're right we have Han Chinese, the salves or Manchu, and so many other cultural battles of survival to come. Some semi-autos would be useful now. Ironically the guy who took the guns started the mass asian immigration.

>gets eaten by a huge fucking flying gorilla spider thing instead

>implying Bryant did it

Congrats, your government successfully seized about 1/300th of the amount of guns we have here.

Also, you don't have as many blacks.

>1 million guns

heh. is there a single county in the US with so few guns?

> Goes overseas and shoot a bunch of iraqi's in self-defence
Wouldn't have happened if they weren't allowed guns, js

fun fact: that kid is retarded now and has to wear a helmet everywhere

How goes voting for gay marriage?

Let me inform you cunts on the real Australia pic related

Also
>be Australian
>go to tyre shop
>get shot
>die

archive.is/mQLUY

>be kiwi
>finish shooting some shit with my ak.
>hop down to the servo for a sausage roll and a coke
>don't get shot
>ace!

Piss off ya fucking gay fat sausage roll eating cunt.

cool blog post bro, can't see how it's related to politics

maybe , or would be more appropiate

>Abbos

>be Australian
>live 20 minutes from city
>pay $70/month for 1mbps down/800kbps up with 100gb cap

>no mass shootings
>monash
>hunt family murders

>Be yurocuck
>Bored shitless
>Hop down to the all organic artisan foodery for a tofu sausage roll with extra estrogen and a artisan carbonated beverage
>don't get raped and mugged by a new european
>#notallmuslims

rlly makes u thenk

I like Australia.

Going to be paying 60 bucks for "100mbps and 25 up" and unlimited with myrepublic. I doubt I'll get those speeds but it's cheap and I'm pretty close to the node.

>be aussie
>dip toes in ocean water
>come back with a bloody stump after sea lice devour your flesh

>be aussie
>have a gun in your house because you like to shoot ducks and make delicious sausages
>gang of black kids breaks into your house
>shoot at them because anyone who tries to force entry when they have realized you are home has reached kill and rape you tier
>go to jail when they decide your buttstock was illegal even after being acquitted of manslaughter via self defense

>myrepublic
They're pretty good, my dude.

>be kiwi
>half the country hunts in the weekend with high powered semi autos with suppressors
>mass shooting? Is that those guys who cull deer from helicopters?

how many mass shootings did australia have before the one that prompted them to give up all of their guns?

kek
this tb h

ded thred already? :(

b-but i wanna btfo more cucked americans

That's cus they got rid of most of them like hundred years ago. Now no need 4 gunz. Simple math

Yeah, but your still an Australian. So there's no win there.

No you get charged for not clenching your asshole with the same force that he's trying to enter it with.

>hop down to the servo
Shitpost for a global audience, you fucking amateur. What a disgrace.

What you've gotta do is get yourself a safe and keep your chastity belt keys in it
Can't rape then

It's Friday night, and I could really go for some Oxycontin tbqh famalam

Get a real job you faggot.

Fuck off.

EVERY SINGLE TIME there is an inquest or study into our gun control, the conclusion is that gun control is statistically insignificant at stopping criminals.

We have more firearms in our country now than we did before the gun ban.

If some nutjob wants to commit mass murder, they'll do it without firearms if need be. Look at Nice in France; that resulted in even MORE deaths than the USA's deadliest mass shooting, because any retard can steal a truck and drive it through a crowd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia

>be aussie
>get rekt by emu

you could do violent revolution with crafted spears too if you had the heart for it

I wish we could trade niggers.

I'm a network administrator faggot hahahahaha

I guess they wouldn't have happened anyway

>ace!
>hop down to the servo

Australian english sounds like a fun language.

I don't think you understand just how cucked the general populace of Australia is, especially in the cities.

Shit, it's not like our gun laws stop criminals. Bikies make SMGs in their garages. Other criminals just use knives or machetes if they can't be bothered with a gun, since the law-abiders can't defend themselves, the criminals don't even NEED guns

>be french
>enjoy fine baguette
ily france

pew pew pew

Why the fuck are you on this board, if everything is fine

Yeah I'm just addressing the revolution point

Their numbers are nowhere near the same (so I hear). Anyway, fpbp.

why?

dont you guys have more guns now on the black market and in general now than you ever did before the gun ban? you still have gun related deaths dont you?

I'd rather be shot to death then be non-American

Mexico is so shit regarding gun laws. I mean we're full of nigger tier people and shit like robbery is rampant and the police and law are useless and they end up defending the criminals instead of honest citizens. If you kill someone inside your own home in self-defence, regardless of the method, your ass will end in prison, unless you somehow manage to prove you killed the aggressor in your own room. So, it's much better for everyone as a whole to kill a criminal inside your house, bag him up and throw it somewhere around the edge of town. Also it's a pain in the ass for a normal citizen to own a gun legally, despite the rampant use of illegal weapons (thank you america) by cartels and other criminals.

Well it wouldn't be fair for the criminals if everyone else had guns too

Video related

Is there any truth to this??

youtube.com/watch?v=yDb_WsAt_Z0

Ii count 12 mass shootings in Australia since 1996. Is op a nigger? Yes but is op also a faggot? The answer seems to also be yes.

Never going to happen in the US guy. Stahp. If anything you're making SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED intensify. This is your ultimate end result.

funny that there still home made pipe gun just no blacks

really makes you think

kek

Also the only school shooting we've had, at least in recent history was some kid who shot like 3 people and then an hero'd... and the kid had grown up in USA and his parents were americans. What is it with USA that fucks people up so bad?

>What is it with USA that fucks people up so bad?
Its gotta be the food. I went there on holiday about eight years ago and my stomach still hasn't recovered.

Australian anti gunners are fucking insufferable commies that ride David Shoebridge's strap on.
If you don't like gun violence target the fucking criminals and leave us law abiding firearm owners alone.

Head to your local holiday pack and look for the old guy who stayed there 10 years with a slab of vb and fucked knees

1. America has over a hundred times more guns than Australia did in 1996. When Australia got rid of a million guns, they wiped out a third of the guns in the country. A million guns isn't even 1% of the guns in America. It's a significantly bigger, harder task to apply Australia's strategy to America.

2. As a country, America was founded on guns. Unlike Australia, who were given their independence, America fought for their independence. Americans are going to be less willing to give up their guns.

3. Tying into the second point, gun ownership was not a right in Australia. In America, it is. People don't like giving up their rights. In general, it's a bad idea.

4. America is slightly more rural than Australia: slightly more Australians live in a big city than Americans. This means a lot of Americans can't rely on the police to protect them.

5. Speaking of the police, a lot of Americans don't trust them, and yet you'd have to ask Americans to trust the police in order to give up their guns to the police.

6. And you'd have to militarize the police in order to take away their guns. When Australia "bought back and destroyed over 1 million guns" that only got rid of a third (or a fourth according to some sources) of the guns in Australia. Rest had to be confiscated (and there still are illegal guns in Australia). Good luck militarizing the police and having them show up to houses in order to search for guns, especially in today's current environment.

7. Australia also doesn't share an easily crossable border with Mexico, a country where guns are legal and which has a lot of guns (the vast majority of them are illegal).

8. The NRA is just too well funded (by gun manufacturers, which is big business) for any significant gun law to pass.

Ultimately, it's easy to say "well Australia did it so can the US" but if you actually think about it, no, it really wouldn't work in America.

but mass shooters are usually law abiding firearm owners until they do a mass shooting

You realize port arthur was a total false flag right?

Its all good though because youre being pushed out by chinks. The australian 'man' is finished

>>be aussie
>>bored shitless
>>hop down to the servo for a sausage roll and a coke
>>don't get shot

Monash University Shootings
Hunt Family murders

This post is retarded, and is based on the premise that Australia's gun laws worked in the first place.

Quick reminder that if you don't own a gun you're either a child or an invalid.