What's the correct watch order for Monogatari?

what's the correct watch order for Monogatari?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_episodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_novels
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None because it's shit

Why not just google it?

Same order it aired in.

inconclusive results, it's better to ask experienced people instead

also I'm a (You) junkie

why do people ask this?
i literally cannot comprehend the workings of the mind of a person dumb enough to think that asking this is necessary

Chronologically.

Correct answer.

Watch it in broadcast order, not chronological order like says. If you really can't find it on google, you should probably just kill yourself.

Release order is fine.

Bakemonogatari
Nisemonogatari
Nisekoi
Oremonigatari
Oreimo
Katanagatari
Monogatari Second Season

Release order. Any other answer is objectively incorrect.

Wrong, Katanagatari comes before Bake.

TSF Monogatari goes first

>oreimo
You meant Ore Monogatari.

>watching this bitch-of-the-week harem shit

Might as well end yourself now, m8.

Someone should add Koyomimonogatari it would get real hectic.

the correct order is go > fuck > your > mom

cant you google baka

lmao nice banter

Wait until Kizumonogatari is completed and start there. Or you could read the light novel. It really doesn't make any sense if you don't start there.

Don't listen to the chronological fags.

Watch it in release order. If you're not a total retard you'll be able to piece together the timeline in your head when you finish everything

If you ARE a total retard then I guess chronological will be better for you. I mean, some people still don't get the chronological order of Star Wars.

Do you read a book from chapter three and just fill in the blanks of the parts you missed? Of course not you are supposed to start from the beginning, anything else would be retarded.

If that's how the book was intended to be read, sure. If you read the LN start with chapter one and go forward. If you watch the anime start with episode one and go forward.

It's not that difficult but like I said, some people are retarded so maybe they will need to watch it in chronological order to understand it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_episodes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Monogatari_novels

Choose link 1 if you want to watch now.
Choose link 2 if you can wait to watch until after the next 2 Kizu movie BDs come out.

Never post this thread again.

This to be honest

release order

then you watch it again but once Kizu comes out

then once the series is finished you will watch it all a third time in an order focusing on the individual girls in the order of their first appearance

this is how patricians appreciate monogatarikino

Katanagatari first

Some books or series make use of unachronological narration. Monogatari is one of those series.