Why does Sup Forums hate the hijab? European Christians used to wear headscarves

Why does Sup Forums hate the hijab? European Christians used to wear headscarves

The West has been moving towards equality for women for hundreds of years. Mudslimes are moving backwards.

>why do you hate X when we used to do Y?

why do you hate tradition

It’s not tradition though, dickhead. Women stopped wearing that shit in the 1700s. It’s predicated on a Jewish religion anyways

Don't use photo of my sardinian women against permission
That's a traditional dress used during festivities
Also, you could have used a cuter one

Why do you love female genital mutilation?

Because they've only seen burqas, not mantillas or hijabs.
One trip to a Moslem country will make anyone a hijab/mantilla fan, instead of bowing to Jewish decadence.

na hijab are hideous.

Muslim women are litterally walking trashbags.

Japanese indian and even chinese are the one with the cute folkloric costumes.

Now, you can do as you want in your home country, buts stop coming to mine, with your duisgusting behaviour and customs, criminal behaviour and ungratefulness.

Christianity is predicated on a Jewish religion

wtf im an atheist now

Headscarves predate Christianity. Women in the USSR wore them and babushkas still wear them. It has nothing to do with religion.

They used to, but weren't forced to.

>Muslim women are litterally walking trashbags.
Again, hijab =/= burqa. You should know this, given that it's your state religion.

Or hell, before conversion, your women regularly wore mantilla. Back when France was Catholic.

They are not the same...

>Desert religion
>European tradition

Don't you understand that covering up women is a sign that you're an insecure beta male without self control?
>hurr durr women living in the desert wore a headscarf 2000 years
We've moved on you muslim fuck kill yourself

then we invented hats n shiiieett

>my flag is from a sand nigger cult
>fuck those sand nigger c*thedrals
>herr derp

its called an APOSTOLNIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A hijab

>Don't you understand that not pimping out your women is a sign that you're an insecure beta male without self control?

>hurr durr your flag has a cross in it
>flag created after converting everyone to christianity with little help of a sword

We hate it because they're Muslims who wears them, what is so hard to understand?

>Finnish education

I don't have a problem with veiling, I just don't trust Muslims.

Yeah I'd rather a 12 year old be forcibly married to me so that I can rape her and beat her.
Such an awesome life!! so manly to control women!!! based muslims!!! xddd

No christian ever looked like that you lying JEW

>Yeah I'd rather a 12 year old be forcibly married to me
Why are you forcing 12 yr olds to marry you, paedo?
>so manly to control women
Yea, lack of control in any respect is way more manly. In fact, they should beat you, to prove how manly you are.

I don't. I wish I could wear one too

Hijab is a whatever thing to wear. Wow a woman wants to dress modestly, who the fuck cares?

Face veils on the other hand are fucking retarded and anybody that wears one promotes the subjugation of women and is morally awful and anybody who supports people wearing them is morally awful. Wearing a veil fundamentally impedes communication and the general code of modesty impedes people from participating in normal western cultural traditions like swimming.

Pretty much the only pro-niqab/pro-burqa position I can have any respect for is the lolbertarian "LMAO GOVERNMENT SHOULDN'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO WEAR!" and even that is questionable because I feel the world needs societies where we do not tolerate that shit a woman can live in without fearing the subjugation of the Niqab or Burqa. A society muscular enough to protect her from her culture.

Muslim burka and bland hijab looks ugly are retarded.
Stylized traditional headscarves which are not forced are beautiful and based.

this, it's a filthy muslim thing, so we all hate it..that's all

Because those are worn only in church and only during the service, the rest were just hats.

It's comparable

This.

christian headscarves =/= muslim full-body garbage-bag-hijabs