Thoughts on Facebook?

Is Facebook a good platform to redpill normies?

Or is it a platform to make yourself look like an obnoxious fucktard and everybody unfollows you because they don't want to see your political shit?

I am leaning towards the second one. I deactivated my account a couple weeks ago and it has been nice, but I've been wondering if it is bad to run away from social media?

You have to redpill people directly. You can't do it through an indirect medium like facebook. At best you can post very tame news stories that might wake someone, but you have to do it very matter of factly and without commentary.

every social media site is a gateway drug to red pills having exposure to the greater decay of society

If they delete you for red pilled posts they were not your friends to begin with.
I endured so much shillary bullshit during the election and didn't delete a single person

If you snease at somebody the worng way you will be b& for 2 years for micro aggression
Facebook is the definition of normie bullshit

>Is Facebook a good platform to redpill normies?
The advantage is that you have a large audience, if you have a large circle of (((friends))).
The downside is that you will get shut down very easily, by both normies and censorship.
So, it's literally impossible to redpill through kikebook.

>So, it's literally impossible to redpill through kikebook.

This is what I think. Sometimes I want to post redpilled shit on there

But you usually just get dogpiled by unhinged nutcases

Yeah I think you have to connect with people in real life to change their minds

Anything posted on facebook is automatically annoying by the viewer. I think it just ends up making people look bad

Its a good platform to subvert normies. Wrap redpills in humor and sell it as entertainment. Drop them liveleak videos of nigs being nigs.

If you ever get discovered, it stops working though.

That's bullshit.
If you're not an extremist it's easy to redpill your friends.
I'm a white nationalist.
I believe in a white majority and restrictions on immigration and birth rate to guarantee a white majority.
I do not advocate a 100% ethnostate.
I do not advocate genocide or deportation of legals.
At least one of my friends thinks non-whites should have a two child policy, possibly because of me

>I do not advocate genocide or deportation of legals.
Well what the fuck do you advocate for? White genocide? No wonder you get along so well with facebook.

Easy.
You limit non-white immigration.
Provided you've got a majority white population things like race mixing don't matter because the minorities are too small, the majority will still breed with whites.
And super breeders like muslims can have a two child policy to prevent them from having seven kids.

>things like race mixing don't matter
that's where you're wrong

>the reddit guide to avoiding misogyny

>52%
>majority
Come on. Hispanics are 60% Spanish and look at them. The browns have to go.