College is a me-

youtu.be/bXM3a1dSIhM

These threads are inherently faggy but this one is particularly shit eating

blue collar work is the real meme. college meme is just propagated by brainlets on the world wide web because they're depressed

being uh artist is the realest of suppositories

You can make 100k+ in blue collar work if you have some degrees.

That being said, a lot of degrees, like geology and history and retarded competitive. If you can't put the time in to get a 3.6, just get certs.

you can also get 15k+ doing blue collar work.
if u can afford to go, go to college. it's good for you.
>meme flag

That guy looks like the gladiator fan in oblivion.

I'm so fucking tired of this bugman establishment shill

Blue collar work here in NZ is fking prime. Lots of jobs, they are desperate for new builders, plumbers,painters etc.

Wow so most people without a college degree won't earn billions of dollars?
Made me re examine my life!

>le 500%
>le 600%
Why doesn't he point out the quality of those jobs, as if to suggest all of those careers pay $70k+ a year? Or how competitive that field has become, where even getting a simple job as a code monkey is though? Or the fact that I can't get a casual job working at Coles collecting trolleys because after graduating I've officially become 'over-qualified'? Or how bout we look at how 'job diversity' is a fucking meme because even though software jobs are plenty now, as he himself said, manufacturing is dying? This a direct replacement - not fucking diversification. Or how bout we talk about STEM grads not even being able to find internship positions because people are getting the degrees more than jobs are being made available? Whoa, it's almost as if throwing facts out in a vacuum are meaningless...hmmm really activates the almonds...

There's only one problem, why should i learn in collage about a private American company? That's monopoly corruption of highest order. That's so not competition, it's literally saying you going to not compete, that's saying you going to be a cuck for some company for the rest of your life.

too bad they're all fucking hopeless, lazy bastards. we're getting renovations at the moment and the plumber has bailed twice, leaving the buildings in wait

Is the "lazy tradesmen" stereotype here true. I'm a richfag international student and they're always laughing and cracking jokes with the bois and stuff it all looks really fun. Either that or it's some Filipinos or Bangladeshis working idk

this, college is literally nothing but a slavestempe

bump

Over here the reason is that demands is so high that they can pick and choose and prioritise the higher paying jobs.

This doesn't say the employment percentage of high school grads and college grads.

Saying X% increase doesn't mean shit if you don't know what has been increased.

Something, something about trade schools.

>college is good for you
Totally dependent on why you’re there. If you just go because people tell you you should and end up picking the easiest major and spending 5 years treating it like a glorified adult daycare with alcohol you just end up with a piece of paper, $80,000 in debt and a drinking problem.

There’s a shit ton of money in blue collar work. It’s not exclusively manufacturing. If you’re smart enough to go to college and instead opt for a trade you’ll be one of the top 10% most competent and capable people in your industry and get a ton of work.

he just ruined oblivion for me

Jesus. Won't watch vid but whatever this bugman is saying, do the opposite.

That’s why all you have to do to be a successful plumber is show up when you say you’re going to show up and do what you say you’re going to do.

I have a CompSci degree and only make 38k doing blue collar work.

Degrees are fucking useless.

College is a joke, is cutting my lossesat 10k and planning to transfer to cc, might even just go into work force